Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 16:25:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance Knights enters the game  (Read 5543 times)
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« on: February 14, 2010, 22:05:10 PM »

The Knights Templar have finally arrived (well just me at the moment) but with realm 2 about to restart next month I am looking for 4 experienced players to assist me in the complete domination of the realm!

Some of you may know me, some of you DO know me, although maybe by another name, the more astute of you may even figure out who that was  *wink*, however I digress, PM me if your interested, I have a few players in mind already, but not sure if theyre joining R2.

Also looking for a few enemies, will take on ANY challenge  *Angry* hard

Our chosen few will rise to the top of the realm, join me, try to stop me or just get out of the way, either way..watch and be awed by the might of the Templar!  *cool*
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 22:07:43 PM by The_Templar » Logged

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 00:53:34 AM »

The Knights Templar have finally arrived (well just me at the moment)
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
sorry mate i dont have time, i allready quitted one realm to concentrate on r50 , good luck  *rose*

*freak*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 07:29:24 AM »

After this era 9and the last 4 era's) in realm 2 I think i'll play alone. smokers if not for fact of members vaccing out and quiting would have won alliance ranking. (they are still no.1 now). But for me unless I find alliance who will play for each other and not quit game and leave me on my own all the time. I will be selfish next era and play for myself on my own. *Smiley*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: