Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 22:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROMA (cheating expose)  (Read 18619 times)
renren
Sergeant

« on: February 14, 2010, 00:15:16 AM »

haha...

(a refresh)
about one week ago, Dexter1980 posted in the forum some revelations on how they killed an account of Condor... THey did it dirty!... they had their extra account to be friends with condor to get his trust... They were successful because they knew that condor gives his password to anyone he knows to babysit his account...  they got condor's password and hacked condor's account!.. they dishired all army of condor and took a huge loan.. Ofcourse, condor had about millions of iron and wood.. then dexter1980 set an attack to take advantage of the situation... (22M of gold was looted from condor).. but condor still had a lot more resources left.. so they sold all of it at 99 a piece... after that, condors account now have a very discouraging huge2x debt of about 500M...

Ivanell and dexter1980, all from ROMA were banned..!! they kicked dexter1980 out but ivanell cannot be kicked because he was the leader at that time...
the, _rico, also from ROMA alliance, played a nice guy role, telling everyone in the forum that ROMA is clean and that they kick banned player... they argue with dexter1980 whether who was behind all those dirty thing... Dexter1980 know something but he was not able to tell it yet...

all that _rico said was just all BS... They still accepted Dexter1980 and did not kicked ivanell even if he is not the leader anymore... shame on them...!

They deleted all their posts to clear the evidences anf to hide their secrets....

what happened to condor's account was a result of a huge conspiracy!!!

so this thread was made exclusively to expose the true color of ROMA....

SHAME ON ROMA!
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 00:58:37 AM »

only relatively interesting point in this rant is this little gem of info

"They were successful because they knew that condor gives his password to anyone he knows to babysit his account...  "

Baby sitting is illegal I believe = stupid Condor = tough shit!!!

just my opinion though, An opinions like an arsehole, everyone has one!!

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 01:10:13 AM »

"They were successful because they knew that condor gives his password to anyone he knows to babysit his account...  "

ARe you from R_9??

it is true that babysitting is illegal... but hacking is worst... results of hacking is completely irreversible,...
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 01:12:12 AM »

if you are in the case of condor...

How would it feel?Huh? big points already but in one click, someone destroyed it with haste....

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 01:17:52 AM »

if gave pass away is his own fault. *rose*  I play without babysitting and am offline alot sometimes yet in under 200 attacks am top 15 mp. So if give pass away and got babysat got just deserts. If account was hacked without being babysat and giving pass away then its a really bad crime against player.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 01:23:07 AM »

if gave pass away is his own fault. *rose*  I play without babysitting and am offline alot sometimes yet in under 200 attacks am top 15 mp. So if give pass away and got babysat got just deserts. If account was hacked without being babysat and giving pass away then its a really bad crime against player.

ofcourse condor didnt know that he was dealing with his enemy... they fooled condor using their extra account... they cheated both.... babysitting is a very light offense and admins allow it as long as their is no benefits.... correcting a wrong by another wrong is so wrong...  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 02:11:00 AM »

both has to be punished...but the disgusting thing is that...

dexter180 opened a topic..he is banned after that..he is metaforicly curicified by rico (_ROMA)...he defended himself against rico by accusing him about the destruction of condor...and he is kicked away from _ROMA because of the cheat action..than accepted back again..and became buddies with rico who said that all the cheaters were and will be kicked from _ROMA..(who can not kick Ivanel anyway:) )

a short brief against LOOSERS *Smiley*))))))))))

edit:I can't see Ivanel in _ROMA now..that is sth..
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 02:49:38 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
_rico
Lieutenant

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2010, 10:56:32 AM »

PLease do not say Dexter is buddy with Rico. Rico is the only clear Roman.. sory EX Roman. Why ex? Because I was against taking back dexter to Roma but... But they took him back and throw me out *Smiley* They thought I will be offline that day in the time i was kicked out but fortunately i logged in for few sec and went to v-mode (they knew I am out of home for couple of days). Roma is no longer same roma.
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 11:35:02 AM »

so far in this thread i have read about hacking, babysitting and mention of an 'extra account', Im curious, has ANY of these allegations been substantiated by the admins and any resulting bans given???

As for the 'he cheated worse than me' attitude it dont wash, cheating is cheating, maybe babysitting is overlooked, maybe not, either way still maintain he got what he deserved, goes to show trust no one and play WITHIN the stated rules, regardless of what he thought would be a small infringement and it wouldnt have happened..not justice in the true sence of the word but justice none the less. Bottom line is if you cheat and because of it get wiped out then you desrved it, end of story!

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 12:32:29 PM »

PLease do not say Dexter is buddy with Rico. Rico is the only clear Roman.. sory EX Roman. Why ex? Because I was against taking back dexter to Roma but... But they took him back and throw me out *Smiley* They thought I will be offline that day in the time i was kicked out but fortunately i logged in for few sec and went to v-mode (they knew I am out of home for couple of days). Roma is no longer same roma.

sorry for you...

they will know the power of my sword
jpstyie
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 13:57:04 PM »

if you are in the case of condor...

How would it feel?Huh? big points already but in one click, someone destroyed it with haste....

i have no clue why you are soooooo defensive about babysitting, are you a babysitter also? lol
just like sammy says' its his own fault. giving out passwords.
ofcourse condor didnt know that he was dealing with his enemy... they fooled condor using their extra account... they cheated both.... babysitting is a very light offense and admins allow it as long as their is no benefits.... correcting a wrong by another wrong is so wrong...  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*
wow there is no benefit in babysitting? and admins allow it???
how can you possibly say there is not benefit.. lol..
'if everyone was to babysit, then there will be no army caught, no resource given,'?
so that doesnt produce any benefit from babysitting?
i do not understand where you get this idea babysitting is very light offense..
you are speaking absurdities.

if you are not living your life on the edge...
then you are taking too much space...
pqpqpq
Private

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 14:00:42 PM »

what happened to condor's account was a result of a huge conspiracy!!!

9/11 all over again...
pqpqpq
Private

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 14:02:51 PM »

okay, this goes officially as one of the dumbest statements of all time *Smiley*
Dexter1980
Private

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 15:37:20 PM »

At last .. someone is using his brain here ...
The_Templar
Lieutenant

"Tar Anti Oist heb est"

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2010, 15:46:58 PM »

haha...

(a refresh)
about one week ago, Dexter1980 posted in the forum some revelations on how they killed an account of Condor... THey did it dirty!... ..

This could also be revealing, 'AN' account, I persoanlly would have written Condor's account makes me wonder how many accounts he has?  *pardon* *pardon* especially as they dont seem bothered about their enemies having 'extra' accounts, only that used them cunningly to exploit condor. seems we as players are getting more and more used to posting all our little cheat methods on the forum as there is too little fear of being punished for them  *xxx*

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: