Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 08:15:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "players" screen  (Read 2937 times)
radanomal
Private

« on: February 13, 2010, 23:23:27 PM »

Hey everyone.  I was wondering if anyone else think some further customization of this screen would be helpful.

For instance, the ability to narrow searches to specific alliances.  Is this available because it seems like it would be very useful yet I find myself scrolling through countless friendly alliances, members of my own alliance as well as abandoned provinces to locate members of an alliance we are at war with?  Is there an easier wayand if not, wouldn't it be helpful to add the ability to simply type in an alliance and have thier info come up so you can spy, see rumors, show on the map and attack right from there?

Thanks in advance for input!!  *Smiley*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 23:35:42 PM »

if you goto statistics >>>> wars you can see alliances you are at war with. copy name of alliance then in stastitics goto alliances and paste name of alliance in top where it says search by name press enter and alliance will come up.
(if when you copy and paste there is space before or after name it won't be found so make sure you delete any spaces. *wink* )

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
radanomal
Private

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 00:13:14 AM »

ahhh!  the space must have been preventing this from working.  Excellent news!  thanks *Smiley*
radanomal
Private

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 00:34:43 AM »

ok yes Alliance will come up but I still can not access the advanced options from the player screen from here like spy and attack.  it just seems like a whole lot of copy and paste, switching back and forth between screens and more copying and pasting...  This is not very fun and makes little sense...   *sad*
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 14:19:15 PM by radanomal » Logged
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 00:56:54 AM »

yep it is you have to copy and paste name of players then search him in players. You are right would be nice if when goto alliance you could spy and rumour all players from there. But I am sure this is still quicker than scrolling them all. *rose*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
radanomal
Private

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 03:17:39 AM »

no worries!  thanks for the quick response.  At least i know I am not missing something.  I will just continue to cut and paste and bring up the alliance screen then cut and paste again.  There are worse things in life... 
PsYchOtiChiKen
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 07:17:09 AM »

Would be nice to have an alliance box on the players screen.  It would work like sorting by country or 2X range.

I think that would be less programming then adding the links to alliance pages would be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: