Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:30:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lebanese Forum  (Read 49290 times)
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 21:50:34 PM »

lol ofc its safe, just gimme a call before u go so they dont charge u 5x on taxis and stuff  *freak*

Ok cool. I always thought of Lebanon in same sentence as Iran.....  *pardon* *pardon* 
man ...it would be so cool to travel to Lebanon.

But is it safe to travel from Lebanon to Syria?

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 23:32:11 PM »

Ok cool. I always thought of Lebanon in same sentence as Iran.....  *pardon* *pardon* 
man ...it would be so cool to travel to Lebanon.

But is it safe to travel from Lebanon to Syria?
yeah safe, why not ? we chased syrians from lebannon, so they have some bad feelings towards us, but as for tourists u shouldnt have any problem...
just make sure u gimme a call or u have a travel agency, so u dont wonder around, coz u may fall on some bad places  *freak*

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2010, 23:52:00 PM »

yeah safe, why not ? we chased syrians from lebannon, so they have some bad feelings towards us, but as for tourists u shouldnt have any problem...
just make sure u gimme a call or u have a travel agency, so u dont wonder around, coz u may fall on some bad places  *freak*
like osama's home? *freak*

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2010, 23:52:42 PM »

like osama's home? *freak*

*hahaha* *hahaha*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2010, 23:59:28 PM »

*freak* *freak* *freak*
i donno just imagined him with a bag on his back walkin around the streeet with a map in his hands , he can get in any kind of mess ,,,, mostly important dont tell any1 u know me there  *freak*  they will hang you  *freak*

*freak*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 00:06:48 AM »

*freak* *freak* *freak*
i donno just imagined him with a bag on his back walkin around the streeet with a map in his hands , he can get in any kind of mess ,,,, mostly important dont tell any1 u know me there  *freak*  they will hang you  *freak*

are you jewish?

*freak*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 00:08:41 AM »

are you jewish?

*freak*
worse, catholic *freak*

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 00:12:09 AM »

worse, catholic *freak*

*Shocked* cool i have never met a catholic arab.

*freak*

btw.. I always wanted to travel to middle east and walk up to a street shop and buy ak-47 is that possible in Beirut?

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 00:12:43 AM »

nahhhh they give me moneh to get them weed, so i take the moneh, buy the weed, then smoke it and change mu number, thats why im in france now  *freak*

*freak*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 00:14:58 AM »

*Shocked* cool i have never met a catholic arab.

*freak*

btw.. I always wanted to travel to middle east and walk up to a street shop and buy ak-47 is that possible in Beirut?

*Shocked*:o:o:o never Huh?? we have alot of those in Lebannon, to be more clear, christians are in the north, muslims in south, beirut is mixed
and those days of ak-47 in the grocery shop are over mate, u need licence and shit, but my family still has some left from the war, we can try them on u if u want so u can see how it works  *freak*

*freak*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 00:16:05 AM »

nahhhh they give me moneh to get them weed, so i take the moneh, buy the weed, then smoke it and change mu number, thats why im in france now  *freak*

omg omg   *xxx* ... you don´t have to travel to France. Everybody knows that Beirut is the orient version of Paris....

*freak*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 00:18:58 AM »

omg omg   *xxx* ... you don´t have to travel to France. Everybody knows that Beirut is the orient version of Paris....

*freak*
yes and everybody knows that imperia is the internet version of warcraft  *freak*

*freak*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 00:20:30 AM »

*Shocked*:o:o:o never Huh?? we have alot of those in Lebannon, to be more clear, christians are in the north, muslims in south, beirut is mixed
and those days of ak-47 in the grocery shop are over mate, u need licence and shit, but my family still has some left from the war, we can try them on u if u want so u can see how it works  *freak*

I know how AK works. I´m in buisness with Jordan and some other countries nearby...

it´s just so nice feeling to walk up to some street shop and buy ak. I love it.

*Smiley*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 02:09:28 AM »

yes and everybody knows that imperia is the internet version of warcraft  *freak*
no that'd be wow..and im playing it on private server *freak*  *freak* *freak* *freak*
ye, ok we can try it on you  *freak*  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2010, 09:49:39 AM »

I know how AK works. I´m in buisness with Jordan and some other countries nearby...

it´s just so nice feeling to walk up to some street shop and buy ak. I love it.

*Smiley*
can i get one? *freak*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: