Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 17:57:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The big try of whiners...  (Read 15437 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 18:01:37 PM »

If it's nesessary all of us will break their armies in AT, or I'll have luck and without following the others I'll make a lot MP will see *Smiley*

It looks that instead all of "you" is breaking armies at your walls...  *freak*. So your desire will be fulfilled. Don't worry... I know sh* happens in this game every time during last month, so now i don't even get angry.

Good luck! (if you think you didn't had enough). Defensive wins just began!...  *hihi*
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 03:22:51 AM by reni » Logged
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 12:11:00 PM »

It looks that instead all of "you" is breaking armies at your walls...  *freak*. So your desire will be fulfilled. Don't worry... I know sh* happens in this game every time during last month, so now i don't even get angry.

Good luck! (if you think you didn't had enough). Defensive wins just began!...  *hihi*

To prove that I don't need this, the last days of the realm I'll be in vacantion *Smiley* I don't need fixed battles, I still have over 18K MP more than the second one with army *Smiley* So if somebody want to win like this, OK it's his desision *Smiley*
P.S. Do you know the exact date when R2 if finishing ?
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2010, 15:16:11 PM »

To prove that I don't need this, the last days of the realm I'll be in vacantion *Smiley* I don't need fixed battles, I still have over 18K MP more than the second one with army *Smiley* So if somebody want to win like this, OK it's his desision *Smiley*
P.S. Do you know the exact date when R2 if finishing ?

To prove what?  *hahaha*

This one:

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/2/2010_2_2/693440_922567_109251  *freak*

Or the other one (link will be available soon)...

I'm surprised how on earth you have only 18k difference... You could have 36k  or more *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2010, 15:22:13 PM »

Also, your bingo 10 days getting 1500 points per day in an era with less than 30 players, when you can't do that even in an era with 200 players was also amazing... I mean... amazing "luck"... wasn't it?  *freak*
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2010, 15:41:43 PM »

To prove what?  *hahaha*

This one:

http://statika.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/2/2010_2_2/693440_922567_109251  *freak*

Or the other one (link will be available soon)...

I'm surprised how on earth you have only 18k difference... You could have 36k  or more *freak*

From this battle I got 4,7K MP. Where are the other 13,3K difference Huh? It's very eazy to say this or that is arranged, but prove that you can do at least my MP-s without this battle. You are pathetic. And the other points you'll see in my battles how I did exactly the same thing as you. I made 1K MP from Gaidara from his 2 7 forts. 7 battles in row 224MP 4 runs a day or 5 and so I did the same thing as you. I wanted to show you that I can do the same thing, but can you do the other *Smiley* I have 553 honour with 56 pills and you have 207 honour with 25 pills *Smiley* That really shows who is battling and who is just writting *Smiley* Have fun with your words, you are so funny *Smiley*

Just one sample:
annaBG(COMECON)   gaidara(Rodopi)   0   4   32   0   0   0   0
annaBG(COMECON)   gaidara(Rodopi)   0   20692   32   0   0   0   0
annaBG(COMECON)   gaidara(Rodopi)   0   314896   32   0   0   0   0
But is this the way Huh?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 15:45:43 PM by eddyBG » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 17:01:35 PM »

From this battle I got 4,7K MP. Where are the other 13,3K difference Huh? It's very eazy to say this or that is arranged, but prove that you can do at least my MP-s without this battle. You are pathetic. And the other points you'll see in my battles how I did exactly the same thing as you. I made 1K MP from Gaidara from his 2 7 forts. 7 battles in row 224MP 4 runs a day or 5 and so I did the same thing as you. I wanted to show you that I can do the same thing, but can you do the other *Smiley* I have 553 honour with 56 pills and you have 207 honour with 25 pills *Smiley* That really shows who is battling and who is just writting *Smiley* Have fun with your words, you are so funny *Smiley*

Just one sample:
But is this the way Huh?

lol... i know you did that also, but i'm not speaking about that. That is completely normal, but i'm speaking for that holy week when you even admit you were lucky... That luck repeated itself again during last 5-6 days...  *freak*

Dude... i know how many armies you can catch in an era with 30 active players with 10 of them in vacation from 5 weeks  *freak* ...

Congratulations for the first place... At least you didn't need to crash your armies at a_t  *freak* as you promised to do if i was winning... So you know... you should be right. I'm funny, coz i'm asking you to admit some small cheats...  *hahaha* They are not punishable in IO dude... we all know that  *hihi*
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 17:59:50 PM »

Just one sample:
But is this the way Huh?

r u playin NI??
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 19:20:48 PM »

r u playin NI??
yeah I'm playing nomads *Smiley*
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 19:26:13 PM »

lol... i know you did that also, but i'm not speaking about that. That is completely normal, but i'm speaking for that holy week when you even admit you were lucky... That luck repeated itself again during last 5-6 days...  *freak*

Dude... i know how many armies you can catch in an era with 30 active players with 10 of them in vacation from 5 weeks  *freak* ...

Congratulations for the first place... At least you didn't need to crash your armies at a_t  *freak* as you promised to do if i was winning... So you know... you should be right. I'm funny, coz i'm asking you to admit some small cheats...  *hahaha* They are not punishable in IO dude... we all know that  *hihi*

Yeah we caught also a_t_ after his crash *Smiley* We are very, very lucky *Smiley* So Born caught IrishGore 3 times in defence and got a lot of luck for the first place in the points *Smiley* we always have luck, nomather what we do *Smiley* Luck is on our side *Smiley* If you try to follow a little bit the players you will learn their hobbits and you will find out who is perfekt after his 6h and who not, but what am I explaining to you, farmers can't become warriors *Smiley* I still have 3 times more enemy soldiers killed than you, so my stats speak for myself *Smiley*
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 19:42:51 PM »

Yeah we caught also a_t_ after his crash *Smiley* We are very, very lucky *Smiley* So Born caught IrishGore 3 times in defence and got a lot of luck for the first place in the points *Smiley* we always have luck, nomather what we do *Smiley* Luck is on our side *Smiley* If you try to follow a little bit the players you will learn their hobbits and you will find out who is perfekt after his 6h and who not, but what am I explaining to you, farmers can't become warriors *Smiley* I still have 3 times more enemy soldiers killed than you, so my stats speak for myself *Smiley*
Does "Luck" plays for ur alliance??
i cant see any player named Luck in r2  hmmm hmmm
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2010, 20:05:24 PM »

Does "Luck" plays for ur alliance??
i cant see any player named Luck in r2  hmmm hmmm

He plays in the background  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2010, 22:56:39 PM »

Don't start telling stupidities now. Stats of soldiers killed are part of fixed battles.

Irishgore never did army save. A_t also never did army save. So what did you calculated?

Also your battles are NOT against them. So don't speak about your mediocre alliance, but for yourself. I didn't say that did fixed battles. I said that YOU did fixed battles. So top using "We". And for 6 hour thing... please stop giving lessons... Nobody will force you to make a 6:30 army save and not 8 hours *Grin*

Dude... you are not the first one, and will not be the last. Most of rankings in this game are fooled, nearly in every era. So stop justifying yourself or telling stupidities about stats, warrior skills, etc... There are no skills in a game where 50% of your score is from cheating...  *pardon* or luck?  *xxx*

Bye, and learn, not to play, because that is not so complicated, but to be a man... to maintain a word! That is a little bit more complicated *wink*

P.S.
About your "fantastic" alliance. After you declared that you will play only against me here in the forum, this is the result:

COMECON   Attacking   11   31442   1919847   0   13966   0   0   
COMECON   Defending   3   48   0   0   186   318927   59704   

*bravo* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 23:02:10 PM by reni » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: