Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 21:11:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The big try of whiners...  (Read 15914 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« on: January 28, 2010, 16:19:30 PM »

What happened with previous post EddyBG? Why don't you write for 3 fixed battles Billyes did yesterday?...

And wtf you want about my strategy? Was there any change in game rules? No! So that's your incapacity to use the rules in your favor. (without fixed battles like Billyes, of course). So now keep whining...
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 16:20:08 PM »

So affraid of loosing...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 21:14:48 PM »

I'm not afraid of losing because now I've better entertainment a little, little baby *wink* If you've noticed I haven't made a couple of battles for a while *Smiley* But still I don't think this is the way of winning the MP *Smiley* I used to have a lot of MP advantage in R2, but as I say now I don't have the time and the passion for this, but if you still see my statistics I have about 1000 MP more than you and have killed 3 times more enemy soldiers with only 1/4 of your battles. For me this way isn't honuorable and I wan't do it that way. That way is the most easyiest way everybody can do it, I don't want to be everybody *Smiley*, I'm not everybody. Previous when I played here in R2 I used to play in Doriath with Morrison, who said " the honour is that invisible bone,that keeps the head up" Sorry Reni or Renis but I've some honour and if the battle at the end is between you and AT, i'll break my army in his army, because he is an honourable player and at least trys to do something remarkable. Best regards to you and your strategy, because only you know how much you want to win the MP points *Smiley*

P.S this is me :
Alliance   COMECON
Points   163948
Honor   153
Rank   General
Defensive victories   0
Defensive defeats   40
Offensive victories   170
Offensive defeats   0
Demolished Fortresses   0
Lost fortresses   0
Enemy soldiers killed   567855
Own soldiers lost   400958
Fortress sieges   0
Pillages   54
Trade deficit   0
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 21:22:24 PM by eddyBG » Logged
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 21:24:15 PM »

Shit, your kill ratio is like 0.5  *hahaha* if it was 2x it would've been nothing but 0.5!?   *hmm*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2010, 21:29:02 PM »

Shit, your kill ratio is like 0.5  *hahaha* if it was 2x it would've been nothing but 0.5!?   *hmm*

When you fight with light army for getting some honour it is that way *Smiley* If you want I can show you my statistics in some other world where it is almost 3x  [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-} Everything depends on the strategy you've choosen *Smiley*

P.S
Военни точки
Ранг
   Маршал
Спечелени битки в защита
Загубени битки в защита
Спечелени битки в нападение
Загубени битки в нападение
Убити вражески войници
Загубени собствени войници
Опожарявания на врага

Sorry it's only in bulgarian, but it's still a BG world *Smiley*
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 21:43:08 PM by eddyBG » Logged
Billyes
Private

DRAGON

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 23:33:26 PM »

What happened with previous post EddyBG? Why don't you write for 3 fixed battles Billyes did yesterday?...

And wtf you want about my strategy? Was there any change in game rules? No! So that's your incapacity to use the rules in your favor. (without fixed battles like Billyes, of course). So now keep whining...
*hahaha*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 00:29:44 AM »

Killing ratio does not mean anything in this game. There are a lot of players who put a lot of spearman to get more honor. In that case your killing ratio can be negative, but doesn't mean anything at all.

You can do WHATEVER you want dude... Nobody is limiting you.

But if you were not CARING about that, there was NO REASON to write such a message in the forum. So instead of honoring yourself, you are just lying. That's all!

Everything else is bullsh*. Everybody is aware before era begin about the rules of how you get military points. If you are such incapable to not use them in your favor is YOUR FAULT...

P.S.
Billyes... what happened man? Got bored even with fixed battles?  *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 00:36:50 AM »

and if the battle at the end is between you and AT, i'll break my army in his army, because he is an honourable player and at least trys to do something remarkable

a_t_ is a good player, but just don't lie even for this one. a_t_ has 300 battles more than me...  *freak*

So, stop lying, whining and threatening. Just keep playing your game in the way you want (as everyone else do)...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 00:47:40 AM by reni » Logged
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 00:49:50 AM »

Pushing MP with goldmine is very cheap, I even suggestedthat these mp doesn't count. In R56 the #1 mp player has only killed about 4k soldiers 2 month in the game and that is cheap. *gamer* make me happy with +k *ok*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2010, 00:51:05 AM »

Pushing MP with goldmine is very cheap, I even suggestedthat these mp doesn't count. In R56 the #1 mp player has only killed about 4k soldiers 2 month in the game and that is cheap. *gamer* make me happy with +k *ok*

I suggested the same thing some 2 years ago dude. But looking that the rule is there, i have no reason not to use it...
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2010, 00:51:08 AM »

a_t_ is a good player, but just don't lie even for this one. a_t_ has 300 battles more than me...  *freak*

So, stop lying, whining and threatening. Just keep playing your game as you want...

Yep he has 300 more than you, but for money and not on one non active player *Smiley* Players like you are ruling the game, but as I said you are just everybody and you'll not win the MP, doesn't matter how *Smiley* If it's nesessary all of us will break their armies in AT, or I'll have luck and without following the others I'll make a lot MP will see *Smiley*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 00:56:52 AM »

Yep he has 300 more than you, but for money and not on one non active player *Smiley* Players like you are ruling the game, but as I said you are just everybody and you'll not win the MP, doesn't matter how *Smiley* If it's nesessary all of us will break their armies in AT, or I'll have luck and without following the others I'll make a lot MP will see *Smiley*

Again this is just
1. lying (because most of a_t_ battles are against gold coins, and that is normal),
2. threatening (to crush his armies at him in the end)
3. whining (about the way someone is ruling)
4. even asking for luck (when indeed you had a lot of it during previous week in such a poor realm)

With few words this is called BLA BLA BLA
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 01:04:55 AM »

Again this is just
1. lying (because most of a_t_ battles are against gold coins, and that is normal),
2. threatening (to crush his armies at him in the end)
3. whining (about the way someone is ruling)
4. even asking for luck (when indeed you had a lot of it during previous week in such a poor realm)

With few words this is called BLA BLA BLA

If you didn't understand I got a baby 7 days ago, so now I won't have the time and yep all my battles during the last 7 days are luck because I didn't follow the enemy armies I just sended my army without monitoring my attacks and on some cases I had luck and found there army. About AT I said he had a lot of battles against gold coins, but only for money, not like you on 1 fort of 1 player just for MP. Breaking our armies is nothing bad it is still alowed by the game, because we haven't an agreement with them, no we ate fighting each other, but with respect. Today AT came for my army, but not on time, maybe next time he will have luck, maybe not. Now H2SO4 is pillaging Born, Jay-z pill Boreto in 2 prov, but we fight and we have respect *Smiley* Have fun and luck *Smiley*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2010, 01:34:51 AM »

If you didn't understand I got a baby 7 days ago,

Congratulations!  *rose*

Today AT came for my army, but not on time, maybe next time he will have luck, maybe not. Now H2SO4 is pillaging Born, Jay-z pill Boreto in 2 prov, but we fight and we have respect *Smiley* Have fun and luck *Smiley*
Ask Dragon alliance how many times i sent my army against them without monitoring. Ask Boyars how many times they got pillaged and attacked (even loosing my army against Capt_Blood), but also killing them (like Petrucci)...

And a_t_ alliance just pillaged me, to not consider that a_t_ killed a small part of my army some days ago...

And then? What?

This is the game man... keep it playing like it is.

From the beginning of this era you declared that you (comecon) will play this game only against me, but you never came. Link is here in the forum.

As long as anybody is not cheating, there is no reason to whine. Everybody is free to play the game in the way he wants to.

If you want to convince IO team to not give military points for destroying empty fortresses, put my name on the list. I also want it! And my message is there... in the Suggestions. Should be 2 years old though!

Regards!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 01:44:26 AM by reni » Logged
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2010, 02:05:24 AM »

Congratulations!  *rose*

Ask Dragon alliance how many times i sent my army against them without monitoring. Ask Boyars how many times they got pillaged and attacked (even loosing my army against Capt_Blood), but also killing them (like Petrucci)...

And a_t_ alliance just pillaged me, to not consider that a_t_ killed a small part of my army some days ago...

And then? What?

This is the game man... keep it playing like it is.

From the beginning of this era you declared that you (comecon) will play this game only against me, but you never came. Link is here in the forum.

As long as anybody is not cheating, there is no reason to whine. Everybody is free to play the game in the way he wants to.

If you want to convince IO team to not give military points for destroying empty fortresses, put my name on the list. I also want it! And my message is there... in the Suggestions. Should be 2 years old though!

Regards!

*bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: