Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 20:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The big try of Renis to win the MP in 2 or his sick ambitions without coverage  (Read 25559 times)
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 16:32:43 PM »

page 3

*NOSPAM* *NOSPAM*

*Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* *Grin*
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 16:33:39 PM by tinodunks » Logged

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 13:23:20 PM »

HERMES(COMECON)   renis(_Caro_Kann)   30269   2758730   3683   54768   0   0   2017

Reni promise is a promise *Smiley* You compained that we didn't attack you, but still there was time until the end of the realm and you know best that at the end it hurts most *Smiley* In BG we have a saying : take a big bite, but never say a big word *Smiley* So thank you for playing now it will be a lot more borring without you  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2010, 20:14:46 PM »

HERMES(COMECON)   renis(_Caro_Kann)   30269   2758730   3683   54768   0   0   2017

Reni promise is a promise *Smiley* You compained that we didn't attack you, but still there was time until the end of the realm and you know best that at the end it hurts most *Smiley* In BG we have a saying : take a big bite, but never say a big word *Smiley* So thank you for playing now it will be a lot more borring without you  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

I had already quit dude (like 5-6 days ago)...  [:-} I visited again one of your members, to kill him again just for fun *freak*. The rest is simple: i let my army home just to get some extra military points without playing... you were sooooo late... 5 days to understand that i stopped army save  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Anyway, thx for the 2000 military points. That was what i wanted!  [:-} In such realm is not so easy to get them (of course except of you, a genius of fixed battles *wink* )
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2010, 22:10:26 PM »

I had already quit dude (like 5-6 days ago)...  [:-} I visited again one of your members, to kill him again just for fun *freak*. The rest is simple: i let my army home just to get some extra military points without playing... you were sooooo late... 5 days to understand that i stopped army save  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Anyway, thx for the 2000 military points. That was what i wanted!  [:-} In such realm is not so easy to get them (of course except of you, a genius of fixed battles *wink* )

You are still 4th in MP *Smiley* So maybe some other players can do it also  [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-} Thank you than for letting your army home, so we could keep our promise  [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-} But you know at the end there are winners and losers. You all were a good sparing partners, but nothing else *Smiley* We are for the first time here as a team and took everything and you have your words *Smiley*
P.S today by the restart of the battles I also took 2K MP-s but still have my army  [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-}
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2010, 00:25:08 AM »

I also took 2K MP-s but still have my army  [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-} [:-}

That's obvious... why you don't read my previous message  *crazy*

Also... There are NO winners or losers in this game. Rankings mean nothing as long as they can be fooled easily. You know very well that was very very easy for me to get second place, looking that a_t is in vacation and capt_blood has no army, but WHY should i do that?  *xxx* I repeat you again: Rankings mean nothing here.. .You can ask all the oldest players here (unfortunately most of them quit) and you will receive the same response. I wanted to get marshal star just for fun and got it 5 days ago. After that i stopped...  *pardon*

About "sparring" irony... dude... I don't want to be rude, but is better that you just shut up. You never attacked anybody besides of some battles in 10-11 week. The rest were... well you know what battles were...  *freak* You had not any alliance action, and even letting my account unwatched many times, you never attacked me... never.

Your behavior is childish, but i have seen many like you in this game... so... nothing new  *pardon*

See you (or your fixed battles) in next era  *hihi*
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2010, 02:10:21 AM »

Reni win the MP-s with or without fixed battles and than say how easy it is *Smiley* I told you a lot of people can say this or that, but show us how it's made *Smiley* For sure next era we want be here, all of us, maybe next winter, but just a big MAYBE. The programs are killing our fun in this game, so we decided to take some vacantion from IO *Smiley* Maybe some of us won't stop, maybe not, but for sure 4 of us after current BG3 will stop for a while, at lest 6 monts *Smiley* Maybe nomads or something else, I don't know exactly what I'll do, but IO I'm just not sure *Smiley* But if I play again IO it will be next winter R2 *Smiley* Nothing else.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2010, 02:13:49 AM »

Reni win the MP-s with or without fixed battles and than say how easy it is *Smiley*

Well... this explains everything  *pardon*
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2010, 02:46:02 AM »

Reni win the MP-s with or without fixed battles and than say how easy it is *Smiley*

*hahaha* *hahaha* dnt open ur secrets man...its not cool here in forum  *freak*
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2010, 19:59:15 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* dnt open ur secrets man...its not cool here in forum  *freak*

I'm just telling him to win it just once, however he wants, I'm not interested in the way he is making it, just to win it once and after this to say if it's easy or if it's not easy  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* Everybody can say it's easy to win, but lets do it and after this he can say anything  *ok* *ok* *ok*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 20:00:18 PM by eddyBG » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2010, 20:49:50 PM »

I'm just telling him to win it just once, however he wants, I'm not interested in the way he is making it, just to win it once and after this to say if it's easy or if it's not easy  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* Everybody can say it's easy to win, but lets do it and after this he can say anything  *ok* *ok* *ok*

I'm not interested in it... After my first try (when i was 65k after 3 months military in r2 a couple of years ago), i was shocked to see how second and third in ranking started fixed battles. There are a bunch of threads in this forum about that, and looking that admins don't care about that, i decided not to care also. In that occasion i quit 2 weeks before the end and let my opponents to "win" their precious race. They were able to get 40k military each, by fixed battles in the last 2 weeks. Most of them were defensive wins.

I know that cheating is not easy also, but looking that i'm not interested in such a sport and i can't enjoy such a victory, i don't even care about the ranking. If you enjoy that, good for you! You should be happy...  *hahaha*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 20:50:43 PM by reni » Logged
eddyBG
Private

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2010, 22:15:46 PM »

I'm not interested in it... After my first try (when i was 65k after 3 months military in r2 a couple of years ago), i was shocked to see how second and third in ranking started fixed battles. There are a bunch of threads in this forum about that, and looking that admins don't care about that, i decided not to care also. In that occasion i quit 2 weeks before the end and let my opponents to "win" their precious race. They were able to get 40k military each, by fixed battles in the last 2 weeks. Most of them were defensive wins.

I know that cheating is not easy also, but looking that i'm not interested in such a sport and i can't enjoy such a victory, i don't even care about the ranking. If you enjoy that, good for you! You should be happy...  *hahaha*

I played 2 realms ago i R2 and I remember there was a romanian player who got 20K MP for 3-4 days at the end and was punished for fixed battles and all his MP-s got deleted. I'm sorry for my english if it's not corect. So when there is a cheat, you can report and the other player will be punished, if there is a cheat. In a lot of realms a lot of people lost all their MP-s for fixed battles, so I think the administrators can see if there is cheat  *pardon* *pardon* *pardon* Just saying this or that is so easy, without achieving it, is not my style. I told you when you win the MP standings you can tell me if it's easy or if it's not so easy. Otherwise you suppose that this is this or that. I told you try to win it sometimes with or without cheat, win it and than say what you want to say, but first do it  *pardon* *pardon* *pardon* This is my way of thinking maybe it's false but still my way  *ok* *ok* *ok*
P.S When I think there is something fixed, I send mail to the admins and if it's fixed or if there is a cheat, the player/s get punished. If he/they didn't get punished for me there is no cheat, it's just like real world. You can say somebody is a killer or a whatever, but still the court decides this, not our words. So if you think there is something wrong, I just told you what to do, otherwise this is just empty words  *rose*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2010, 23:08:00 PM »

dude your english is allmost perfect  *freak* chill out  *freak*

*freak*
NeverGiveUp
Erin go Braugh!!
Lieutenant

Will only play for u now :(

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2010, 00:20:56 AM »

Everybody can say it's easy to win, but lets do it and after this he can say anything  *ok* *ok* *ok*

its very difficult to win  *freak*
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2010, 02:31:52 AM »

I played 2 realms ago i R2 and I remember there was a romanian player who got 20K MP for 3-4 days at the end and was punished for fixed battles and all his MP-s got deleted. I'm sorry for my english if it's not corect. So when there is a cheat, you can report and the other player will be punished, if there is a cheat. In a lot of realms a lot of people lost all their MP-s for fixed battles, so I think the administrators can see if there is cheat  *pardon* *pardon* *pardon* Just saying this or that is so easy, without achieving it, is not my style. I told you when you win the MP standings you can tell me if it's easy or if it's not so easy. Otherwise you suppose that this is this or that. I told you try to win it sometimes with or without cheat, win it and than say what you want to say, but first do it  *pardon* *pardon* *pardon* This is my way of thinking maybe it's false but still my way  *ok* *ok* *ok*
P.S When I think there is something fixed, I send mail to the admins and if it's fixed or if there is a cheat, the player/s get punished. If he/they didn't get punished for me there is no cheat, it's just like real world. You can say somebody is a killer or a whatever, but still the court decides this, not our words. So if you think there is something wrong, I just told you what to do, otherwise this is just empty words  *rose*

I have never seen somebody military points to get deleted. Also, i have never seen any punishment for fixed battles if there is no ip match.  *pardon*
The rest is simple... For example, ask bored players to crush their army at you before quitting and bingo! For most of honest players this is cheating. For some (including admins) is not. So is there any reason for me to send email to admins?  *crazy*

You told me to try to win it including cheating... and response was clear: No, thank you!  *rose* I'm already happy with my game... i don't need to win a fooled ranking.

P.S.
If you want to win a real ranking, go and play nomads. Win there. Personally i failed first 2 eras and didn't play this last one. So, maybe you are good... show yourself there  hard
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 02:37:43 AM by reni » Logged
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2010, 04:53:28 AM »

dude your english is allmost perfect  *freak* chill out  *freak*
yeh chill with a pill everybody!! *freak*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: