Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 08:21:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Final Ranking (23.12.2009)  (Read 15403 times)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2009, 15:55:06 PM »

Spot on. *rose*...its dead ..IO needs to come up with some attractive strategic changes to make players stay or if they want old players come back and start playin...

They don't open registration because MAYBE (Just to let you ppl know that i'm not talking without knowing) They don't want V1 anymore. We all have to register the other way.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Xpertiza
Hardcore !
Sergeant

who cares

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2009, 16:45:00 PM »

old school  *hihi*

if I go down, remember me with the good boys
Re_Eorl
Private

Legatus Legion-X

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2009, 18:44:42 PM »

you are right moya..with an army of 500k of elite and I add even all fortitudes to 7 and 8-9 levels of centralization in a 4 month-old kingdom you surely have few targets..in fact my friend randallthor (where it is they are the classifications of the glance it was?) it always has a lot of difficulty to stay low as I punctuate for competing in the military classification...
but I believe that also he is annoyed to be a solitary hunter...
the kingdom 4 have always been beautiful (to my opinion) for the system of the wars among alliances...but by now also that experience is far a memory...
moyadrl
Disturbed™
Lieutenant

Annihilation will be unavoidable

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2009, 18:49:50 PM »

well i will put this way..if i play to low i kill many noobs...in past eras with 4-500k net you could find good players in 2x and this would make the game more competitive..i player with 2-250k net knows he need to make an army save , while a newbie with only 5-60k doesn't.
It was very nice figthing wars against you the italian legions ..the bulgarian bgpower , and the list goes on..but now even i would give anything for era like era 5-6 of r4 it aint gonna happen so the only is to either quit or play that new version.
I decided to quit IO ..this time for good:)

Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.

Re_Eorl
Private

Legatus Legion-X

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2009, 19:00:18 PM »

italian legion migrates on the kingdom 3..similar to the 4..not know if we will still play on the kingdom 4..but if you won to throw an eye to the kingdom 3 we will be well pleased to play with a players of your fame..8)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 10:08:10 AM by Re_Eorl » Logged
moyadrl
Disturbed™
Lieutenant

Annihilation will be unavoidable

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 18:40:34 PM »

unfortunately i promised my girl i will take her out more often ..she was very patient with while i was playing this game.
i dont wanna play an online game again..it's to much to be online all day long:)
So i will say no,but maybe in the future i will return once again and play (if v1 would still be here)

Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.

Re_Eorl
Private

Legatus Legion-X

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 21:35:28 PM »

I understand your problem common to many players .. .... women! then the wives are the most implacable as 500k di elite..
if fate will we meet again..8)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: