Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 06:39:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A serious suggetion for credits  (Read 2376 times)
Tarantio
« on: December 17, 2009, 21:33:16 PM »

Many players here play in at least one realm, or for some new players as they learn they abandon one realm and start fresh in a new one. for a serious player to compete against the very good players out there it is necessaery to purchase credits to fully enjoy the game, grow quicker etc. *this is obviously optional)

The suggestion is could credits be linked to a players account and not to a specific realm, therfore we could top up an account and use the credits as and when we need in any of the realms tied to that account.

I have seen many posts from players asking to move credit from one realm to another etc, this would negate those posts. In the long run IO would still make as much money from us but it would be better for the players to track their credits.

Could this work, is it a possibility, what do the players, staff and IO gods think??
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 21:36:55 PM by Tarantio » Logged
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 21:47:34 PM »

i think if u pee under a tree in Paris u will be charged for 250 euros .... still is epic to try....

*freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 21:54:05 PM »

Many players here play in at least one realm, or for some new players as they learn they abandon one realm and start fresh in a new one. for a serious player to compete against the very good players out there it is necessaery to purchase credits to fully enjoy the game, grow quicker etc. *this is obviously optional)

The suggestion is could credits be linked to a players account and not to a specific realm, therfore we could top up an account and use the credits as and when we need in any of the realms tied to that account.

I have seen many posts from players asking to move credit from one realm to another etc, this would negate those posts. In the long run IO would still make as much money from us but it would be better for the players to track their credits.

Could this work, is it a possibility, what do the players, staff and IO gods think??
i think its good ide abut it wont work..this way players spend more money and its more profit for io  [:-}
 *freak* *freak*
i think if u pee under a tree in Paris u will be charged for 250 euros .... still is epic to try....
only if you get caught

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: