Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 21:36:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving villagers from 1 province to another.  (Read 11945 times)
STANNUM
Private

« on: November 26, 2009, 02:22:01 AM »

*hmm* *crazy*
Villagers can be moved in a very expensive way. Here is the method
You want to send 5000 villagers from Province x to Province y. Firstly hire 2500 archers and spearman in Province x. After their training is completed relocate them to Province y. In Province y disband them, and you will get 5000 villagers.
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 03:25:53 AM »

yes. and this is great to move villagers from plains into mountains and mountains with forest, especial when growth drastically drop in plains cause too many villagers
STANNUM
Private

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 14:35:35 PM »

yes. and this is great to move villagers from plains into mountains and mountains with forest, especial when growth drastically drop in plains cause too many villagers
Thanks
Labris
Fox
Lieutenant

Fox

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 14:21:10 PM »

But not to many at once because you'll get negative population growth in that provinces.

Lex talionis
Aut vincere aut mori
Bellum letale
Respice post te, mortalem te esse memento
In omnia paratus
Semper paratus
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 17:20:20 PM »

and when ull get pillaged ud wish u havent passed 220k in mountains  *freak*
i had 320k villagers in a mountain and when i got pillaged many many workers were killed and those minus 100k got reduced too, i found myself, with very few villagers, but gotta say i enjoyed its strong production for 1 month

*freak*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 19:03:47 PM »

i had 320k villagers in a mountain and when i got pillaged many many workers were killed and those minus 100k got reduced too, i found myself, with very few villagers, but gotta say i enjoyed its strong production for 1 month

it pays to be a farmer  *freak* *freak*

baaaaaaaak.baaaaaaaaaaaak      chic.chic..chicken

*freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 19:08:04 PM »

uhhh paco, you really blow it out of proportions sometime. I bet if you are a fisherman, all of your fishes would be the size of whale. Shrink a fish a little bit.  *hihi*

Having regularly 320k villagers in mountain is impossible (well MAYBE possible IF  you invest absolutely crazy resources in medicine research but still i doubt it's possible to reach that much)

Disbanding army is possible but unlikely. You have to have farms to support that much of army. If your farm can support 220k population and you disband 250k army, you won't get 250k population than 220k. 30k will die instantly.

Ahh many, many workers pillaged, in your case its 64k
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 19:14:33 PM by dupecmar » Logged
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 19:48:46 PM »

u just need few farm levels ,33 maybe not sure,u dont need crazy researches,only overpopulate.negative workers are unemployed class and they dont produce negative gold.can be annoying against 24/7 players with 400k pop,i had those expiriences.

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 21:00:16 PM »

uhhh paco, you really blow it out of proportions sometime. I bet if you are a fisherman, all of your fishes would be the size of whale. Shrink a fish a little bit.  *hihi*

Having regularly 320k villagers in mountain is impossible (well MAYBE possible IF  you invest absolutely crazy resources in medicine research but still i doubt it's possible to reach that much)

Disbanding army is possible but unlikely. You have to have farms to support that much of army. If your farm can support 220k population and you disband 250k army, you won't get 250k population than 220k. 30k will die instantly.

heinnnnn?Huh???  *freak*
thing is, all u have to do is prepare lets say 100k light soldiers and move them and disband them at one time, because if ur gonna move and disband each time u get lets say 20k the pop starts growing into minus very fast, and each time u move u have to pay those minuses.... but if u do it at one time, u pay maybe minus 10k max,,, but then population will reach minus 120k and over maybe  *freak*,

*freak*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 21:04:08 PM »

Wanna go whaling *freak*?

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 21:39:34 PM »

and one more thing, he said having regularly 320k is impossible..... it is VERY possible as long as u dont click on the HIRE button anymore in that province.... so dont even think about hiring soldiers there

*freak*
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 23:08:21 PM »

and one more thing, he said having regularly 320k is impossible..... it is VERY possible as long as u dont click on the HIRE button anymore in that province.... so dont even think about hiring soldiers there

No way.

I saw heavy duty farmers that NEVER EVER hired even one soldier with 260 maybe 280k population in plain province but no way in mountains. One of them (not to name him but everybody from R50 knows who he is) was No1 with net points - spending all resources on crazy research levels. If that was possible i bet my money that he would do it and trust me i was checking him just for fun from time to time to see what's possible to do ;o) and he didn't have that high population in the end.

Your population growth decrease as you reach 100k population, when you reach 200k population your pop growth decrease very very fast. I managed to have around 240k population in plain province at one point with really high medicine level but the pop growth was a joke (less than 10 per hour).

Also, resources invested in medicine, granaries and farms to have more than 240k population is absolutely crazy. It just don't pay off even in the long run.

Bottom line for me is that it's better to build army and rob resources than to push for crazy population levels.
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2010, 23:11:13 PM »

No way.

I saw heavy duty farmers that NEVER EVER hired even one soldier with 260 maybe 280k population in plain province but no way in mountains. One of them (not to name him but everybody from R50 knows who he is) was No1 with net points - spending all resources on crazy research levels. If that was possible i bet my money that he would do it and trust me i was checking him just for fun from time to time to see what's possible to do ;o) and he didn't have that high population in the end.

Your population growth decrease as you reach 100k population, when you reach 200k population your pop growth decrease very very fast. I managed to have around 240k population in plain province at one point with really high medicine level but the pop growth was a joke (less than 10 per hour).

Also, resources invested in medicine, granaries and farms to have more than 240k population is absolutely crazy. It just don't pay off even in the long run.

Bottom line for me is that it's better to build army and rob resources than to push for crazy population levels.
oh yeah? its too damn bad i didnt screen shot my mountains last era in r56,,, well im playing r50, and maybe later u will see wat im talking about,,,,
the negative population doesnt substract from ur workers, unless u click hire.... enough said, time will show

*freak*
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2010, 23:12:49 PM »

oh yeah? its too damn bad i didnt screen shot my mountains last era in r56,,, well im playing r50, and maybe later u will see wat im talking about,,,,
the negative population doesnt substract from ur workers, unless u click hire.... enough said, time will show

But what than you do with extra people. They just sit there??? Population that is not hired is useless.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2010, 23:23:50 PM »

u can have natural near 300k in plains with med 25+ ,u can have 400k workers with 240k population and -160k free vilagers.u only need farms and mines ready,hire after disband ,and dont get pillaged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: