Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:03:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: emperors realm 50  (Read 16556 times)
last_
Sergeant

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 20:32:03 PM »

hahahaha you saw the wrong player than   *Tongue* *Tongue* *Tongue* last_ is my nick just in enlish forum *Tongue* *Tongue*
Styks
Sergeant

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2009, 07:20:52 AM »

stupid response, i have never seen that in my 2 years playing........ goldmine are only effective after 3 months playing an era. mix that with a hard economy and you kill anything that moves.  i`m like you samy, i have 3 provinces, hard core economy and i have more points and production than all with army, plus i can sleep at night, dont have to worry about army saves. then when i am ready death comes like the wind..........

than you are about to see  *hihi*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2009, 07:27:07 AM »

well it seems like i will have a great era hehehehe, the leader of emperors, tahsin, kept sending me messages to join his alliance, i rejected the idiot, then he sent a peace treaty, i rejected the idiot, now his head player, mr.ceng *Angry*, is making it a habit to disturb a sleeping lion. hehehehe, little does he know how much my patience is growing thin. this thread will develop into pure bloodshed leading to the extermination of emperors and each of their member as i did last era with DraGons. one more attack and i will build the fastest army he has seen appear in his life. evil3 evil3 evil3

hahaha... big mouth.... i though of you with higher intelligence than i though... im dissapointed...hahaha
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2009, 07:28:30 AM »

why need to know i'm best there is best there will ever be *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* and if there better owell game is more fun *evil*

WHAT??? you are kidding, right??
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2009, 07:31:28 AM »

dont be ridiculos..romanian will be more in top 10 then turchish

i dont think so... TURKS are excellent cheaters... dont be shocked when each fat turk have at least 5 accounts.... they are all prepared... *hahaha* *hahaha*...
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 07:35:24 AM »

do you think so show me a player with 4 provences. *pardon* I have 3 same as players with army.

what?? army?? i dont see some army in you mr farmer except those in your fort which you rushed... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 07:36:32 AM »

oh cool  *freak* r50 thread  *freak*  hey black !!! change your  siggy !! you are in new alliance now *Tongue*        *freak* *freak* *freak*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2009, 07:38:52 AM »

stupid response, i have never seen that in my 2 years playing........ goldmine are only effective after 3 months playing an era. mix that with a hard economy and you kill anything that moves.  i`m like you samy, i have 3 provinces, hard core economy and i have more points and production than all with army, plus i can sleep at night, dont have to worry about army saves. then when i am ready death comes like the wind..........

I disagree... _last is the good player not you blackdeath... you are using credits to build your empire which is a sign that you cannot compete with other players who dont waste their money for credits... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

cant you use your head??/
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2009, 07:41:12 AM »

oh pls are we gonna start the same bull as in every single alliance thread? *crazy* *sos*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2009, 08:30:35 AM »

i dont think so... TURKS are excellent cheaters... dont be shocked when each fat turk have at least 5 accounts.... they are all prepared... *hahaha* *hahaha*...

Quit saying that cause someone turk they cheat which is what you said to gharn and turks are cheats. Comments like that completely digust me. It is actually prejudice and in 21 century world we would hope people are beginning to judge people as people not by there creed. If you wish to insult players that is one but don't insult nations.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 09:57:48 AM by samyoboy » Logged

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2009, 13:08:08 PM »

I disagree... _last is the good player not you blackdeath... you are using credits to build your empire which is a sign that you cannot compete with other players who dont waste their money for credits... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

cant you use your head??/
you are an idiot who only makes idiot responses. i use credits because i`m not as active in this game as before, so when my resources are stolen i can easily maintain my empire by recieving 10 hr production. thats why i`m farming too, unlike you i prefer p*ssy and money more than IO right now, i`m getting less and less addicted. i have seen loads of crap happening here because of server problems and luck and cheats, so i dont put a huge amount of effort in the game anymore. conquering girls and improving my business are my main focus right now. why dont you get IO to blow you? hahahahahaha........all i do here is lose sleep.....
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2009, 02:55:58 AM »

not even 3 days and i killed the first stupid guy   evil4 evil4 evil3 evil3 the rest of the alliance is next........
will post the report in 7 days evil3 evil3
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 03:30:45 AM by blackdeath » Logged
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 03:03:44 AM »

@spasmos...

you know that I like you mate..so pls never use a nation name while using an adjective like stupid infront of it...

you see that I am calling you with your name that I know mate.....don't forget pls...I and Ophelia are Turkish players too..

@sammy

thanks my friend *Smiley*
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 03:06:23 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Styks
Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2009, 03:13:05 AM »

if that topic goes to racist comments i will have to use my powers. pls watch your language.

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2009, 03:31:43 AM »

@spasmos...

you know that I like you mate..so pls never use a nation name while using an adjective like stupid infront of it...

you see that I am calling you with your name that I know mate.....don't forget pls...I and Ophelia are Turkish players too..

@sammy

thanks my friend *Smiley* sorry man, i changed it, no harm meant. i even forgot you and ophie are from there *rose* *rose* regards
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 06:48:56 AM by blackdeath » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: