Imperia Online International
April 27, 2024, 05:30:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is better?  (Read 11937 times)
Lembitu
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 23:40:06 PM »

not a good warior I'm sure of that, good warior need to think about economy too, if not he will be only a toy in other hands realy soon or will be a farm realy quicly, it's my opinion of cours,
take care
owsiakus
Unfortunately other players are farms for me. Only question is if I have time to farm them. *evil*
k_mihai
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 00:12:19 AM »

At the moment I'm playing only with one province. I get all my income from other players. And I can sleep  with the knowing that my resources are kept safe and I have minimum defeats.

u will suffocate yourself. even warriors need at least 5 provinces, including a boxed mountain. building a high level fort on plains is like trowing away ur resources out of a window. u lose the defensive bonus of a mountain, -20 attacker morale penalty, and u can be destroyed by one hit.... u also need provinces for recruiting troops....
Alp_Arslan2
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 05:52:26 AM »

Yeah I really wonder about guys who don't colonize  :-\  *crazy*  *Shocked*
They cannot be in the game for the long haul.  One big hit and there out of the game.
At most one can probably only last a month and a half in that manner.
Its like the guys who build armies too soon and forget about their economy.
In the long run, they are crash and burn victims.  This is why solid farmers at the early stage don't take their hits seriously.
The only regret I had in the past is that when I grow into big military strength I am too high in points to take on those pests who bugged me in the first month  X) X) X)
Alp_Arslan2
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2007, 05:59:25 AM »

University & architecture is also super-important!  *Lips Sealed* 

I really wonder sometimes about benefit of uni and archi at higher levels.
For instance, today I thought long and hard about whether I should go for lvl 14 uni with high cost and 7.5 hr completion or if I should just go straight for next lvl of border or medicine!
I ended up picking uni and now 8 hours later I regret it.  It only knocked 3-4000 off the price of my next border and med which both would have been completed by now!  *sad*  So was it worth it? I don't think so.  *crazy*
Plus it jacked up my networth which I want to keep under 15K so that I can get some lvl 7 forts.
I don't think uni and archi are always the best choices...at least not after one hits about uni 12.
 :-\
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 06:01:01 AM by Alp_Arslan2 » Logged
zargophian
Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2007, 06:44:30 AM »

@alp

university and arquitecture are they key of the game...

not because the cost of buildings/researches, but because the time.

Now, if you are talking about university level 14, well, i cant talk about his benefits, because for me university minimum level 19, good level 20, exelent level 21. University level 15 is for colonizate the 8 province... heheh
kingjohn
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2007, 07:47:36 AM »

@alp

university and arquitecture are they key of the game...

not because the cost of buildings/researches, but because the time.

Now, if you are talking about university level 14, well, i cant talk about his benefits, because for me university minimum level 19, good level 20, exelent level 21. University level 15 is for colonizate the 8 province... heheh

Farmer's lvl  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Lembitu
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2007, 08:28:47 AM »

When I first started to play this game I was a farmer.  I built my eco 3 months (9 provices, each had 200k population and 7 fort, 18 level bureaucracy ) .  Then for the last final month I managed to train 125k elites and I lost them, because I slept 15 minutes more than I should. Although my eco allowed me to hire 10k guardians every day I didn't managed to build huge army again.
zargophian
Sergeant

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2007, 21:37:43 PM »

no good eco. if only 10k guardiasn per day.
Alp_Arslan2
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 01:54:06 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
 *rose*
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 01:54:44 AM by Alp_Arslan2 » Logged
zargophian
Sergeant

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 02:25:44 AM »

*Grin*
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 03:21:57 AM »

no good eco. if only 10k guardiasn per day.

Yes i agree. Thats a really poor army production. A strong warrior should be able to train at least 19800 Guardians over 9 provinces at a minimum. A strong eco will allow you to rebuild a lost army within 2-3 days. Lembitu, im believe uve got the whole concept of eco vs military wrong. And believe me, even a Fort 8 will not hold up against a strong army with hundreds of trebs. On top of that ure not even boxed!  *Shocked*

Hope you get back on the right track soon enough or you might have an early demise.

Cheers!
Lembitu
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 10:24:08 AM »

Yes i agree. Thats a really poor army production. A strong warrior should be able to train at least 19800 Guardians over 9 provinces at a minimum. A strong eco will allow you to rebuild a lost army within 2-3 days. Lembitu, im believe uve got the whole concept of eco vs military wrong. And believe me, even a Fort 8 will not hold up against a strong army with hundreds of trebs. On top of that ure not even boxed!  *Shocked*

Hope you get back on the right track soon enough or you might have an early demise.

Cheers!
Then I was a noob and started 2 weeks later. But my goal was to make it to the top 50, with net  points and I did  *YAHOO* (unfortunately my brother did better). Now I just don't have time to play as farmer.  :-\
k_mihai
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 11:17:54 AM »

with hundreds of trebs.

u mean, thousands ....
tangle
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 12:53:00 PM »

u mean, thousands ....

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* yes he did  *YAHOO*
citral
Captain

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 18:21:14 PM »

In the dutch realm, I started way late. I now have =/- 500 points and already 5 plains. Now Im starting  to build on my economy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: