Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 22:00:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you want new war rules  (Voting closed: December 13, 2009, 02:52:15 AM)
Yes - 6 (54.5%)
No - 5 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 9

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: this shouldnt be allowed  (Read 29314 times)
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« on: November 13, 2009, 02:52:15 AM »

ok we declared war to an alliance then thier allies declared free war to us, exactly the thing we wanted to happen, to have a double war at the end...
we were winning both wars, then the first alliance makes an attack and gains a LITTLE lead,,, all of a sudden they disband their alliance, join the second one, and leave only one member in their original alliance, who is in vacation mode....
so we spend 150 million gold to get served like this??? yeah i know all logic and bla bla bla but is not fair, there should be rules for WAR situations, u cannot leave only one player in vacation mode in an alliance in war, this is wat i suggest
vote  yes if you want new WAR RULES including this one for the new upcoming realms such as 56, 63...
you can post any other suggestions concerning this subject

*freak*
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 04:58:34 AM »

the only rules for war i want to see is that wars should be free, many players abandon their alliance or all go on vacation, or they throw out everyone, or some other crap, so gold is wasted for nothing, if its free, then as soon as they move we can declare on them again, until their 12 chances are used up then we kill them without alliance and alliance tech for being a wussy(change w for p). this is  joke what guys do when war is declared. this is a war game checkens should die evil4 evil4
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 18:50:54 PM »

yeah exactly 150million gold doesnt come in granted , takes a good effort from players, so when this happens it really upsets you
PLEASE ADMINS AT LEAST ANSWER and give your opinion *bravo*

*freak*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 19:34:30 PM »

its subject 153 written on that topic when people complain when other alliance run. it hapens a lot of time. players simply run when they see they cant fight or they run when they are ahead to make other alliance mad. as i said, there was so many similar posts tha i have nothing new to write what i didnt write in other topics.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 20:11:30 PM »

ok i have read some of them before, obiouvsly a radical change is needed, we dont ask fo much, new realms will restart in some time, why not suggest to programmers or whoever makes the call to do at least some simple war rules

*freak*
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 23:26:08 PM »

*Admin* *Admin* *Admin* *Admin* *Admin* FREE WARRRRRRRR
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2009, 14:28:33 PM »

what about that every next war costs less and less,like some kind of frenzy ? like 2% per every war .so alliances that fight from begining have some reward for that .

It could be described like this : kingdoms that wage wars frequently already know how to make preparations,they are trained for that,organized,have more expirience and are more efficient in preparation .
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009, 14:29:58 PM by fragmaster » Logged

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 14:31:46 PM »

Or add alliance research that reduces cost of wars

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2009, 00:09:31 AM »

alliance research to reduce cost is a good thing,
still i suggest that players that leave an alliance during war time should not be permitted to join another alliance or even their alliance during that time
at least to make them pay bu reducing alliance research from their inventory

*freak*
gerush
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2009, 16:34:04 PM »

in my opinion,when the players leave the alliance in war time,,the last player who wants to leave and who has atleast 1/10 of the leader points should not be permitted to leave the alliance.(players in vacation should not be counted)

For example:
there are 4 players,1 is in vacation.The leader has 5000 points,player b has 400 points and player c has 3000 points.
The leader leaves the alliance and in the alliance would remain 3 players.Player c wants to leave the alliance but he is the last players who has more than 1/10 of the leader points,so he can`t leave the alliance in war time.Meanwhile player c,can leave the alliance..
There should be another rule,if in the alliance remained only an active member,he can`t leave the alliance and he can`t go in vacation.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2009, 18:55:48 PM »

yes, and leader will be player with 150 points and what? all leave. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2009, 18:57:50 PM »

people ,u must realise that solutions must be as simple as possible . some people fail to understand even easiest rules. console cowboy mentioned einstein thought ,i'll search for quote ...

Quote from: Einstein
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 18:59:40 PM by fragmaster » Logged

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2009, 22:30:49 PM »

i agreed for free wars in V4 is almost imposible to develope alliance researches + to declare some wars ..in exchange yes is sh... situation when ppls disband alliance or get some bigger player in when they have + put small one in V mode etc they are so many scenariums i did them almost all during time in IO game..but is good part for ppls withjob wife kids they cant stay 7 days just to fight with you because u have enough army to kill them...so they can do whatever if they want to protect their armies...
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2009, 02:39:09 AM »

..but is good part for ppls withjob wife kids they cant stay 7 days just to fight with you because u have enough army to kill them...so they can do whatever if they want to protect their armies...
hmmm in our alliance we have many players with jobs, kids and wifes and they payed alot of effort to the alliance so we can declare this war, and gave us alot of their time to try win this war, when the other alliance alliance disbanded its members,,, so u can figure out to whom this strategy is unfair...

*freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2009, 08:39:19 AM »

what about if all of the players that can be attacked from the enemy alliance run away either way, they loose lots of war points, or the war itself?   *pardon*

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: