Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 02:48:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Resources disappeared during transport, new resources not being gathered  (Read 6100 times)
Lady Eileya
Private

« on: October 25, 2009, 03:22:14 AM »

During an attempt to send extra resources from two provinces to a third, I seem to have encountered a bug of some sort. The trip duration is usually 1 minute, but in this case the time left came up as 1:59:xx when it usually comes up as 00:59. I watched it count down, hoping that once it passed the one minute mark it would revert back to normal, but it went to 1:58:59 instead. I switched to the building page, and when I returned to the transport page a few minutes later the transport had disappeared, but the resources hadn't been delivered to my province (as far as I know). I'm not certain exactly how much was sent, but I had 37k of one resource when I sent the transport, which contained more than 10k of that resource, and the tally is still at 37k.

None of my provinces are gathering new materials either. I've tried refreshing, clearing my cache, logging out and back in again, and nothing works. I have 12 consecutive hours of offline time so it isn't my account being locked for that reason. However, my account was locked Thursday the 23rd when I accidentally logged in after 5 consecutive hours rather than the 6 I thought I had. It was the first time my account has been locked since I started playing a couple of months ago (this is my second world 10 blitz game), but everything was working fine until now so I don't see how that can be related.

Does anyone know what's going on or what this could be? I thought it might be a site-wide freeze of some sort, but there are no other posts on the message board or in-game messages of downtime or server problems that I could find. Everything else is working fine for me - building, researches, hiring/dismissing workers and soldiers, etc. It seems to only be affecting the resources.
Lady Eileya
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 03:54:26 AM »

My resources finally started being gathered again 15 minutes ago, but they had stopped for a good 45 minutes and the resources I had in transit are still not accounted for. During the 45 minutes I missed out on 25470 wood being gathered, 4356 iron, and so on... multiplied over 5 provinces, that's a pretty sizeable loss. I really hope it was a fluke and doesn't happen again!
powerr98
Captain

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 04:21:01 AM »

Its because of the daylight saving time. I hadnt encountered this problem before. But all resource production and upkeep of armies for all realms stopped. But if u have lost resources during transit then you should PM Admin.
Krum
Community Manager

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 14:00:04 PM »

The timechange was because of daylight saving time. The resource lost can't be given back, sorry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: