Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 21:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Era  (Read 37020 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2009, 22:55:32 PM »

i learnt from one of the best *hihi* *hihi*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2009, 22:57:08 PM »

i learnt from one of the best *hihi* *hihi*
Starbuck? i just send u PM in r50

*freak*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #92 on: December 09, 2009, 02:20:00 AM »

Starbuck? i just send u PM in r50
yeh man, starbuck is the boss. good strategy and excellent warlord and economist. when i follow his guidelines, i really progress in the game. *rose*
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 02:21:18 AM by blackdeath » Logged
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #93 on: December 09, 2009, 02:46:54 AM »

actually io learnt that technic  from someone else *freak* its not that useful actually, anyways quit v4a and go to classics!! TIS SO FUN  *freak* *freak* oh myi remember the r3 i played *kissgirl* oh boy my bigger prov was 35k  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*and i managed to stay on top 10 for two months of whic most of the time i was on top 5   *freak* i had elites before a lot of ple , and all my money came from war income and murder *freak* it was a pretty noobish realm tho *pardon* it wasn't like that hard *freak*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #94 on: December 09, 2009, 03:09:49 AM »

actually io learnt that technic  from someone else *freak* its not that useful actually, anyways quit v4a and go to classics!! TIS SO FUN  *freak* *freak* oh myi remember the r3 i played *kissgirl* oh boy my bigger prov was 35k  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*and i managed to stay on top 10 for two months of whic most of the time i was on top 5   *freak* i had elites before a lot of ple , and all my money came from war income and murder *freak* it was a pretty noobish realm tho *pardon* it wasn't like that hard *freak*

Yeah but you has sv_iv if I remember right for teacher and she is one of the best. She was taught by me *Grin* And I learn't the hard way by getting killed lots in classic 2 years ago when some of the oldies where still kicking ass there. *black_eye*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #95 on: December 09, 2009, 03:16:08 AM »

Yeah but you has sv_iv if I remember right for teacher and she is one of the best. She was taught by me *Grin* And I learn't the hard way by getting killed lots in classic 2 years ago when some of the oldies where still kicking ass there. *black_eye*
actualy starbucky helped me a lot when i started, as well as kosac, and the forum, so i didn't had a specific teacher, when i got there, i had read a lot about old market system,  so i knew that i could probably make a lot only killing and having fun  *pardon*   i was going down when i dropped it, my eco was so bad  head_hurts_kr  i couldn't have standed the whole era, but i gotta say i had fun as i never had *freak*

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #96 on: December 09, 2009, 03:17:38 AM »

*hihi* evil4 evil4 hard hard

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #97 on: December 09, 2009, 03:19:05 AM »

*hihi* evil4 evil4 hard hard
yup that's the love for classics, everytime i think of that, i feel tempted to come back  [:-}

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2009, 12:33:45 PM »

buck was telling me about r4, i think i`ll try it.............. i love v4 but the only realm that has it is blitz, and after playing blitz i have to admit that its a realm for crazy people. after one month playing that shit my head hurts. head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #99 on: December 09, 2009, 12:34:59 PM »

buck was telling me about r4, i think i`ll try it.............. i love v4 but the only realm that has it is blitz, and after playing blitz i have to admit that its a realm for crazy people. after one month playing that shit my head hurts. head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*i bet so, never tried it tho, but it does sounds insane *freak*

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2009, 12:38:16 PM »

its crazy man, you get afraid to go take a piss  evil4, well i have had enough of it. one thing i learnt there is not to be stressed about attacks lol, and how to develop under pressure, i think blitz is one of the resons why i`m so hard to kill in v4a realms, hehehe its a piece of cake compared to r10 v4.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #101 on: December 09, 2009, 14:29:36 PM »

realm is dead my alliance has won rankings this era there and I only log in to declare wars. Try ethier realms 1 or 2 mmm and also 3 thats where the fun is. *rose*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2009, 12:35:00 PM »

sammy, GAY AWARD is FOR YOU!!!..hehehe *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »

um check nominations all that happened is you nominated yourself for the gay award and also jerk award. *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  At least you might get to win something ey. *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

catwalk
newar (r50)
Private

« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2009, 13:12:03 PM »

yeah blitz rules but 4v is a different taste I like but I do not like 4va there ara lots of things sucks and need to change but what we have this in hand  *pardon* so lets kick some a... in 50 and have fun together.....
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: