Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Era  (Read 36739 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2009, 18:37:29 PM »

@gharn

stop saying that you were above me during my existence in R9... you cant even exist at my 2x range you id**T old man!.... *hahaha* *hahaha*
and i cant remember that you attacked me... you are just making up your stories!!!...

@

how can I attack you:)))))))))))) you are so scared from (I don't understand why you do so *Smiley*) our friends that you did not reveal your ingame name..just as you could not do in r50 *Smiley*))

so you are not a myth:)) you are just a little fellow quiter student..that's all ...

they will know the power of my sword
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2009, 18:57:52 PM »

tomorrow i will post his name in realm 50 evil4 evil4
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2009, 19:51:50 PM »

i insist forum staff to take punishment about the word 'R**e'.  evil4  that is so rudehead_hurts_kr   i think any educated & gentle person won't say that word in public.  *stop* i ask for immediate punishment from any staff.  *bravo* i don't know who is he.   *hihi* if you said 'r**e' , that is no problem i think.  *ok*
this guy have a LOW IQ... you know, RAPE doesnt mean literally that there was a girl being rape.... hahaha *hihi* here, it considered as the army that has been raped or ambush.... think of that men,.. *hihi* *hihi*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2009, 02:10:02 AM »

:evil4:seems like renren is multiaccounting, the account doom was banned and i guess he is banned too, no wonder he said that he will change accounts. these guys are playing 4 and 5 accounts here. well less sleep for them.............
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2009, 04:29:45 AM »

:evil4:seems like renren is multiaccounting, the account doom was banned and i guess he is banned too, no wonder he said that he will change accounts. these guys are playing 4 and 5 accounts here. well less sleep for them.............

No if he telling truth he is player called IIII in alliance proturks. *hahaha* *hahaha* (after all he said bad about them now he is sucking up hard). With his total of 300net points he was gonna smash my f4 kill you and kill ghibon. *hahaha* *hahaha* I have played low point strategy before but man renren is playing migdet strategy. *hihi*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2009, 09:55:58 AM »

No if he telling truth he is player called IIII in alliance proturks. *hahaha* *hahaha* (after all he said bad about them now he is sucking up hard). With his total of 300net points he was gonna smash my f4 kill you and kill ghibon. *hahaha* *hahaha* I have played low point strategy before but man renren is playing migdet strategy. *hihi*
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2009, 12:53:50 PM »

hehehehe midget strategy *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* i think thats the best merrydown there is lol, thats the merrymerry down mode lol. how will he crash my fort 5`s in each province ?
ghibon
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2009, 13:23:55 PM »

what the  hell do you say black?..level 5? *xxx* *xxx*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2009, 13:08:19 PM »

yep my friend........ hehehehehe, i cant believe that farming is soooo rewarding, i`m getting addicted to that shit.
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2009, 07:37:07 AM »

yeah nothing straneg about it, lvl 5 costs 225k stone and 67k wood, if hes not producing any iron, he can get those in 4 days(more or less) with credits of course,
But wat amazes me about u farmers is how u get those 360k gold and 120k stone for centralisation 4 while we work our ass as hard as possible to find hittable targets, specially u black knowing u spend some extra stone for ur lvl5 fort *xxx*
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:30:04 AM by PACO_666 » Logged

*freak*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2009, 15:02:00 PM »

yeah nothing straneg about it, lvl 5 costs 225k stone and 67k wood, if hes not producing any iron, he can get those in 4 days(more or less) with credits of course,
But wat amazes me about u farmers is how u get those 360k gold and 120k stone for centralisation 4 while we work our ass as hard as possible to find hittable targets, specially u black knowing u spend some extra stone for ur lvl5 fort *xxx*
FIRST OF ALL, DONT CALL ME NO F...CKING FARMER rant rant rant rant , secondly my fortress was very cheap hehehe. the gold is easy, just develop banking and take a loan, well thats what i do. i see guys with 6 provinces already and they dont have any negative, how they did it is a mystery to me. if you develop architecture and military architecture the fortress isnt so hard to construct in 2 days, not 4 days(with credits of course *hihi*)
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2009, 20:00:12 PM »

FIRST OF ALL, DONT CALL ME NO F...CKING FARMER rant rant rant rant , secondly my fortress was very cheap hehehe. the gold is easy, just develop banking and take a loan, well thats what i do. i see guys with 6 provinces already and they dont have any negative, how they did it is a mystery to me. if you develop architecture and military architecture the fortress isnt so hard to construct in 2 days, not 4 days(with credits of course *hihi*)
i tough you said you were farming  *xxx* *freak* *hahaha*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2009, 21:53:49 PM »

yep my friend........ hehehehehe, i cant believe that farming is soooo rewarding, i`m getting addicted to that shit.
*xxx* *xxx* *xxx*
yeah but tell me how does that mess up your economy for onr week , the bank loan??? i wanna know coz i never taken one

*freak*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2009, 22:29:08 PM »

*xxx* *xxx* *xxx*
yeah but tell me how does that mess up your economy for onr week , the bank loan??? i wanna know coz i never taken one
well it doesnt do anything to me because i dont pay it *hihi* *hihi*, you can take loans until your empire is 4999999 negative and then start to pay. all you have to do is sacrifice a province to dump the negative on. then when you are developed with 6 or 7 fast provinces, you can easily pay the negative by attacking your neighbors and making them angry so they crash into your fortress 6 (that they cant believe that you have), keep your outposts high and they will never know. all you have to do is get them angry *hihi* *hihi* evil3 evil3 dont let your empire go into 5 million negative or it wont let you build anything. those are little bugs in the game that you can take advantage of mate.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 22:30:48 PM by blackdeath » Logged
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2009, 22:39:59 PM »

well it doesnt do anything to me because i dont pay it *hihi* *hihi*, you can take loans until your empire is 4999999 negative and then start to pay. all you have to do is sacrifice a province to dump the negative on. then when you are developed with 6 or 7 fast provinces, you can easily pay the negative by attacking your neighbors and making them angry so they crash into your fortress 6 (that they cant believe that you have), keep your outposts high and they will never know. all you have to do is get them angry *hihi* *hihi* evil3 evil3 dont let your empire go into 5 million negative or it wont let you build anything. those are little bugs in the game that you can take advantage of mate.
*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked* *suicide*
wat can i say... YU ROCK !

*freak*
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: