Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 14:39:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Era  (Read 36742 times)
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2009, 21:42:48 PM »

Is what tridipass do they like to find players that will bash them up bad. *black_eye* And then make out there gonna kill you then cry later when it backfires.
@ tridipass member i'm psychosam come and get it whenever you ready. hard
we are not interested with you.. im sure you're gonna quit AS SOON AS POSSIBLE here... *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2009, 21:50:01 PM »

why lots of turks have the same profile picture???

are they all the same person?? *hmm* *hmm* *hmm*

are you still here?? haven't you got your lesson from me ??..if not go to our topic and READ again...I am not sure but you may understand if you read 10 times more maybe...

@styks...
don't bother this rookie..he admitted that he was a newbie...the less he knows the more he talks...and he has some nationality problems...I hope he will be ok when he will be a real adult...

@renren again...

we are RAPING your TIRADPASS again...cry to the Philipinnes army to save them...be sure that you don't help them by talking like this..because when you talk I love to kill them again and again...for your information..I killed xMoDx and BAYANI yesterday...the next victim will be vıcz and tiong...I love TIRADPASS ..they will make us richer and richer...

@all
good luck to all friends in R50..have fun there

« Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 22:11:44 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2009, 21:56:42 PM »

thats what im waiting for *Smiley*) gharn reacts.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2009, 22:02:12 PM »

you might be forum pillager , but i'm forum freak  *freak* *freak* *freak*

hmmm??  so yur a freak now ??  do you know what freaks do *freak* *freak* *freak*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2009, 05:57:56 AM »

hmmm??  so yur a freak now ??  do you know what freaks do *freak* *freak* *freak*
ForumFreaks News Network?  *pardon*

BoyA
Private

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2009, 09:13:04 AM »

RAPING

Rape is such a mean word  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2009, 14:22:37 PM »

Rape is such a mean word  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

no mate *Smiley*) this is what is happening in terms of game *Smiley*) renren gets this because I explained it in their topic with numbers *Smiley*)))))))))))))

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2009, 17:35:13 PM »

no mate *Smiley*) this is what is happening in terms of game *Smiley*) renren gets this because I explained it in their topic with numbers *Smiley*)))))))))))))

this idiot gharn is really amazing.... he makes us laugh a lot!!! *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... you know gharn, im a newbie for the fact that i am new to the game but it is not connected with knowledge of the game... i know a lot on this game and maybe as more as you do...

the idiot spasmos really is an idiot!!!

spending money on imperia is a big effort already,... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
dont think of me as a player who dont sleep for his acount... I can even afford to log in only an hour a day... and without a single credit, i can bully players around me... and with my strategy (which is obviously you dont have), before i leave my account in R9 i only have only 4 defensive defeats... that four was a wave attack from two player at the same hour in my 4 background province... in which a consider that 4 deafeats as 1 only... so i never experienced that kind of adversity in your empire spasmos where player are farming at you.. if players are attacking you, it simply means that you are WEAK, WEAK, WEAK player.... and i pitty you!!!... you dont have any good strategy to discourage them>Huh? *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
you are that "weak spasmos" who left R9 after the war that you raised to tiradpass, that war you were the loosers!... yes ofcourse, we will win from your alliance because tiradpass are still active, after the war you might had realized that you cant afford to exist in that REALM thats why you quit!!!... 

@gharn

stop saying that you were above me during my existence in R9... you cant even exist at my 2x range you id**T old man!.... *hahaha* *hahaha*
and i cant remember that you attacked me... you are just making up your stories!!!...

@
goel
Private

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2009, 17:49:31 PM »

i insist forum staff to take punishment about the word 'R**e'.  evil4  that is so rudehead_hurts_kr   i think any educated & gentle person won't say that word in public.  *stop* i ask for immediate punishment from any staff.  *bravo* i don't know who is he.   *hihi* if you said 'r**e' , that is no problem i think.  *ok*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2009, 18:00:29 PM »

i insist forum staff to take punishment about the word 'R**e'.  evil4  that is so rudehead_hurts_kr   i think any educated & gentle person won't say that word in public.  *stop* i ask for immediate punishment from any staff.  *bravo* i don't know who is he.   *hihi* if you said 'r**e' , that is no problem i think.  *ok*

looser,idiot, weak. *pardon* What these are not directly insulting words or calling peolple gay. *pardon* I suppose you think that is educated behaviour. *hihi* Or is it you don't like gharn. If you read thread gharn is less insulting and more respectful in his comments than other players writing here. *stop*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2009, 18:02:41 PM »

do you know what RAPE means??

if you use it as a work term..this means you are fired...
if you use it as a finance term........this means you are bankrupt
if you use it as a school term.....this means you failed..

It is not as abusive as idiot term because I explained under whixch circumstances I used this word..so as you are out of the topic let me share it with you...

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=17882.405

read the part of the reports and how I used that R word...

don't worry I know how to use language and I think it is not to far against a user who has racist talks(talking about renren)

besides you see f words nearly everywhere so if you want somebody to do sth..pls start fom those who says that f words *Smiley*

goel
Private

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2009, 18:06:58 PM »

nope i have no such feeling at all. ( hate gharn )  *pardon* . you already knew that i am newbie to this game & i have never seen that word in any game. you are also right.
but what is the difference between  weak or stupid or even idiot & Mo**er f***er . maybe we have different languages & customs.  *rose*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2009, 18:14:23 PM »

nope i have no such feeling at all. ( hate gharn )  *pardon* . you already knew that i am newbie to this game & i have never seen that word in any game. you are also right.
but what is the difference between  weak or stupid or even idiot & Mo**er f***er . maybe we have different languages & customs.  *rose*

infact you are right my friend..and these kinds of words are the ones I rarely use..but only against the users that deserve...but I never insult directly...I just emphasise the position in terms of rules...

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2009, 18:18:18 PM »

my freind is something about english language we have many words that have more than one meaning. The big diffence is how words are used. For example if I was to write " After raping his empire Gharn was so gay and full of joy he danced around his kitchen." There are 2 words that could used as insults yet the comment is not insulting. Please understand this about english language and look at whole sentences and not just single words before making judgement.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2009, 18:28:26 PM »

*Smiley*)))))))))) very nicely explained *Smiley*))))))))))

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: