Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:51:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Era  (Read 36740 times)
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2009, 01:15:30 AM »

so in 15 days time we will know who you are ingame. cool see you then. *Grin*

bravo!!! *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

hahaha.. you had a very nice idea...hehe... I dont plan to keep keep my name for so long... so 15 days time maybe 14 days left.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*...  the psycho is far.. too bad...hehe... to psycho, are planning to finish this realm???haha.. are just for certain period of time...?
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2009, 02:09:42 AM »

you cant change your name dude, unless you are admitting here that you are multiaccounting toi keep switching accounts....................
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2009, 02:24:36 AM »

bravo!!! *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

hahaha.. you had a very nice idea...hehe... I dont plan to keep keep my name for so long... so 15 days time maybe 14 days left.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*...  the psycho is far.. too bad...hehe... to psycho, are planning to finish this realm???haha.. are just for certain period of time...?

I have said will play whole era before on this thread and others you've read. What's your native language maybe if I use translator you'll understand. *pardon* As for distance whats that got to do with anything all it means is takes longer to get there. If your far enough away I can goto bed wake up and kill you whilst eating my breakfast. *Tongue*

By looks of things i'll definately be playing longer than you as you just said you are gonna quit when we see who you are. I warn you now if you are playing another account and move to it you are gonna get caught. If you read some other threads in this forum admiting to having other accounts in a realm they get found and band. There is great thread where guy admits to looking for bugs in the game till he found 1. You should read krums reply to that.
 I really hope you do play 1 account whole era like a honorable player. Especially as I want to kill you. And if you get band wheres the fun in that for me.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 04:47:33 AM by samyoboy » Logged

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 11:08:54 AM »

it's getting hotter around here in R50 ha ha ha  *freak* *freak*
first comes first serve so be it....sooner or later cheaters will get caught! rant rant

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2009, 13:37:20 PM »

just let me know when you are going for him samy, i`ll be 2 seconds behind you, his ass is grass..........
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2009, 14:57:10 PM »

just let me know when you are going for him samy, i`ll be 2 seconds behind you, his ass is grass..........

sounds good  *Grin* *evil*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2009, 23:04:01 PM »

oh no!... my legs are trembling...hahahaa *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... go ahead... tell your name first before you talk so loud..hahahha *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*... And samygay, you are such a farmer right now...

you know i am not a credit user... and im telling you I dont have enough time to manage more than 1 account so i definitely not multi accounting...!!! though i realized how cheater could be winners in R9 ( i mean the fat turks in R9 *hihi* *hihi*)... heard the news??? they killed a co-cheater CRV_03.. damn! about 140k points lost from CRV_03 after 3 organized attacks from fat cheaters... now Roma is freaking worried to last.. they dunkan and CRV_03 now went on vacation... or maybe they are waiting for their credits...

@ psycho, and balckdeath...

are you a credit user???

@ psycho

dont talk about brains coz you have none... or maybe you have a damaged one... see you name...hahah... go see a doctor to fix your brains....hahahah
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 23:08:29 PM by renren » Logged
ghibon
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2009, 23:23:03 PM »

oh no!... my legs are trembling...hahahaa *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... go ahead... tell your name first before you talk so loud..hahahha *freak* *hahaha* *hahaha*... And samygay, you are such a farmer right now...

you know i am not a credit user... and im telling you I dont have enough time to manage more than 1 account so i definitely not multi accounting...!!! though i realized how cheater could be winners in R9 ( i mean the fat turks in R9 *hihi* *hihi*)... heard the news??? they killed a co-cheater CRV_03.. damn! about 140k points lost from CRV_03 after 3 organized attacks from fat cheaters... now Roma is freaking worried to last.. they dunkan and CRV_03 now went on vacation... or maybe they are waiting for their credits...

are you a credit user???

@ psycho

dont talk about brains coz you have none... or maybe you have a damaged one... see you name...hahah... go see a doctor to fix your brains....hahahah

name on r50 pls *hahaha*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2009, 01:23:46 AM »

patience ghibon, patience, name will be known soon, an all talk will stop evil4
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2009, 04:31:14 AM »

And samygay, you are such a farmer right now...

are you a credit user???

@ psycho

For 1 I saw the doctor he said nothing he could do and that there was probally inbreeding somewhere in my family's history. 2.yes I use credits 3. i'm a mean ass farmer *evil* get it right evil4

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2009, 06:14:15 AM »

patience ghibon, patience, name will be known soon, an all talk will stop evil4

dont act like a monkey ghibon... settle yourself.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*. 13 days left... gogogogo build as much army as you can... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... you will gonna have to think thrice if you will attack me with that little army you have right now... so build2x...!!! prove to me how being a credit user is a big advantage to all players, and experience means a lot.!!! if not, then you all have a small brains who depends only on credits..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at psycho... you are such a farmer!!!!!!!! i hate farmers.. they make this game so boring..

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2009, 06:21:27 AM »

i'm not the one hiding you know who I am. and as for brains your the 1 who can't work out who blackdeath is. You think i'm stupid and I could work that out my freind. *hihi* I just hope by time I find out who you are your still in my 5x so I can show you what intresting is. hard
And as for boring when you can play 4 realms all different strats from classic low points to mean ass farmer. Be ranked 1 mp in 1 ream no.7 in second leading alliance rankings in 3rd and well just chilling 4th maybe you won't just be a forum warrior. *Tongue*

renren
Sergeant

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2009, 06:31:12 AM »

i'm not the one hiding you know who I am. and as for brains your the 1 who can't work out who blackdeath is. You think i'm stupid and I could work that out my freind. *hihi* I just hope by time I find out who you are your still in my 5x so I can show you what intresting is. hard
And as for boring when you can play 4 realms all different strats from classic low points to mean ass farmer. Be ranked 1 mp in 1 ream no.7 in second leading alliance rankings in 3rd and well just chilling 4th maybe you won't just be a forum warrior. *Tongue*

hahaha... im am totally not impressed...!!!... that is definitely easy... infact i left R9 because reasons... one of these reasons is it is easy to be in the ranking!!!!!!!... not a bad comment from a newbie...

now I started as a  warrior... and telling you your only advantage is that you have fast growing population.. ( a typical character of a farmer)...
but I am not in you 5x...
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2009, 06:40:04 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* your so funny era lasts a year even in 4 month realms players in rankings at begining are not in rankings at end of era.  *hahaha* *hahaha* Some are but alot are not.  *crazy* So how long till you quit this realm? and now I see why you are so loud here to me cause I can't attack you. Is easy to shout mouth off at players when you know there out your range. *Tongue*

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2009, 14:14:13 PM »

hahahahaha, i am really enjoying this, renren i have to admit you are really dumb. population has nothing to do with credits but with medicine, granaries and farms, and oh, BRAINS which you dont have. if you intend to slander someone at least use your brain before you open your big mouth. and how is it that you cant figure out who i am, you are really dumber than i thought, everyone knows who i am, and they dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out, the stupidest player can know, so that meas that you, and you alone are dumb, dumber and dumbest, oh by the way i am farming now so why dont you call me farmer, lets see what happens to you when i hang up my fork in the 4th month of the era and pick up my rusty sword and sharpen it on the armor of your soldiers evil3 evil3 evil3
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 14:15:04 PM by blackdeath » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: