Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 23:34:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Cheating Pay ??  (Read 2064 times)
Dino740
Lieutenant

« on: October 23, 2009, 04:36:06 AM »

Currently in Realm9, 3 out of the Top10 have been banned for cheating.........

They are in 1st, 2nd and 6th............

So, it would seem that a 48hr ban for cheating is really not worth the @dmins time in applying !!!!!!

And there is a handful of others just outside the Top10 who have been banned this era............. no doubt with their uber economy from cheating, they will soon be in the Top10.............

My advice to anyone wishing to compete in the Top10 is to buy credits......................... NOT !!!!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 04:37:21 AM by Dino740 » Logged
britishpill
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 05:15:53 AM »

To me if you cheat and get ban everyone see's it. So ok they may finnish no.1 but if you cheated whats it worth. Players won't see your nick and think he's a good player. They will just think your a cheatthe tiradapas thread is perfect example.
 Avengers wether you like or hate them they won alliance mp rankings fair and square tiradapass may win rankings but no-one will pay them any respect at all for it! This can be seen by reaction of other players to what they wrote! so what they won other than the title of cheat! how long they are ban for I don't care aslong as there name has had it's time in hall of shame!
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 05:45:21 AM »

I'm proud of not getting banned for my entire gaming even if i don't have prouf about it.  *freak* in v4a without the need of credits i can still compete to be in top 10 military points thus its so darn easy to be even in top 3 once the game gets longer many stop playing etc, etc...

So cheating to me is how LOOSERS try to be someone in this game. Like in R70 People BG players cheated their ass to win me a war and got away from it, reporting "blind justice" in BG forum inventing excuses of why they sold at 0.1 and buyed "Because the market is free so they can sell at whatever prices they want"  but still no one respect them and they don't care about it. evil4

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: