Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 06:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the ERAS most honorless move!!!!  (Read 42663 times)
britishpill
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 00:46:25 AM »

Dont forget who punished the banned tiradpass members *Smiley*  *xxx* *sos* hard

well only member of avengers who is staff is ghibon and although he don't know it we are freinds. *wink*. And again he plays fair admins don't ban without proof wether discision is agreed with or not. and to get 4 members band then it is not a mis understanding. So grow up and take your punishment like grown ups!
 Your alliance crie's more than my 5 year old niece. and this thread prove you are the kind of players who ruin this game. And also you bring discredit to every other players acheivement's! Is the thing I really hate a player might play his best era finnish top 10 and cause of saddo's like you there achievements are over shadowed by cheats like your alliance. Who don't deserve the space your threads waste *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 00:52:31 AM »

@britishpill
thanks for the support and common sense throughout the topic but I think there is a big misunderstanding about the Quote that you have taken...

Feary (_ROMA) said this because ROMA members killed TIRADPASS's armies...he just wanted to say this..it was not an offense *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
britishpill
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2009, 00:59:26 AM »

are ok sorry well other than start of statement rest of it stands.
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2009, 01:10:25 AM »

you said that babysitting is a legal? meaning it is not a CHEAT... .well, THE PLAYERS OF TIRADPASS ALLIANCE ACTUALLY DONT CHEAT.... other players over acted what happened to them...if you are banned, doesn't mean that you cheat...there's so many ways and reasons to be banned.,,,..i think there's a misunderstandings here..

Am I getting confused again???

Are @dmins now just banning people randomly rather than for proven cases of cheating etc etc ??
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2009, 01:16:02 AM »

*Smiley*)))))))) misunderstanding gave them HELL...

but whay about the others??? are they victims of fate Huh?

good point...

my point is,.... to think the situation first before they act... otherwise, they are just a bunch of fools... *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
britishpill
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2009, 01:27:58 AM »

my point is,.... to think the situation first before they act... otherwise, they are just a bunch of fools... *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

I have thought and there is no misunderstanding 4 players band 1 maybe misunderstanding(the player broke rules without intentionally cheating). But 4 players band don't play innocent they intentionally cheated. and if you want to prove otherwise then the 4 players can give there nicks and ask admins to post reasons they where band. *wink*
 Lets see if those members will be will willing to do that. *hihi*
 and don't try to make excuses out of answering the challenge cause your alliance members made the thread. Cheating is dishonrable and cowardly.
 And you are being told this by a player who has nearly -1000 honor *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2009, 01:42:07 AM »

I have thought and there is no misunderstanding 4 players band 1 maybe misunderstanding(the player broke rules without intentionally cheating). But 4 players band don't play innocent they intentionally cheated. and if you want to prove otherwise then the 4 players can give there nicks and ask admins to post reasons they where band. *wink*
 Lets see if those members will be will willing to do that. *hihi*
 and don't try to make excuses out of answering the challenge cause your alliance members made the thread. Cheating is dishonrable and cowardly.
 And you are being told this by a player who has nearly -1000 honor *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
see? head_hurts_kr how can u sure that they are really guilty? because of that bbysitting thing? are you a moderator here? you dont have any proof....! *ok* I think, making an appeal about the reasons why they are banned are useless now.. because 48hrs already passed and they get back in game...
one thing, im not been told by someone who have no honor..
andi if i will choose, i will better to entertain a man without honor than a fool like you.. *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2009, 01:46:24 AM »

well only member of avengers who is staff is ghibon and although he don't know it we are freinds. *wink*. And again he plays fair admins don't ban without proof wether discision is agreed with or not. and to get 4 members band then it is not a mis understanding. So grow up and take your punishment like grown ups!
 Your alliance crie's more than my 5 year old niece. and this thread prove you are the kind of players who ruin this game. And also you bring discredit to every other players acheivement's! Is the thing I really hate a player might play his best era finnish top 10 and cause of saddo's like you there achievements are over shadowed by cheats like your alliance. Who don't deserve the space your threads waste *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*

Gharn explained it right *wink* I just was saying who killed them in game *Smiley*
renren
Sergeant

« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2009, 01:59:44 AM »

tiradpass dont cry for a cup of milk... this is just a game... you dont know the reason why they were banned... they still are confused what is the real reason for that banning... they were just transferring resources to the main provice when a message " your acount is locked"......You talk a lot dude... *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*... hmmm may i know your game name??? you are a member of avengers, arent you???.. the alliance who is taking advantage of the situation... but dont think that tiradpass is crying... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* TIRADPASS dont see any reason to cry dude...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... this is a game... lots of ups and falls will come... avengers have an advantage during wars with tiradpass because they are far!!!!... 4k distance to the members that can kill their armies...  it is hard to catch their armies when it would take 3 hrs!! well, as you can see only few members are veterans in TIRADPASS... buy the time they could master the art of catching armies... bloods will spread dude...  
 the war with tiradpass and avengers that is happenning right now is MEDIOCRE... !!!!!
the era is still long dude... youll gonna see tiradpass at their best, by then, are you ready???

@britishpill

you have a big mouth...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*..... did you got that from your mama???hehehehhe *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*...
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2009, 02:19:11 AM »

they were just transferring resources to the main provice when a message " your acount is locked"......

learn sth funny and rookie boy...

they probably did cheat through market..

take this from our mass message and shut up for a while..

MM :They are cheaters, they deserve to be killed. If someone cheat there is no place to fair play. To be honest those bans are because I asked to check our realm on private area on inter forum. Here you have my post from 18th of October: \"I just noised that wood and iron were sold for 0.1 gold, please check market cheating. Edit. It seems that someone was playing on the market selling small amounts of resources for 0.1 gold. I bought some (about 2 k wood and stone).\" And Krum answer from today:\"Lot of banned, check in hall of shame.\" (Mass message)

and your members with the others were in hall of shame at that time...

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 02:20:44 AM by gharn » Logged

britishpill
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2009, 02:20:42 AM »

tiradpass dont cry for a cup of milk... this is just a game... you dont know the reason why they were banned... they still are confused what is the real reason for that banning... they were just transferring resources to the main provice when a message " your acount is locked"......You talk a lot dude... *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*... hmmm may i know your game name??? you are a member of avengers, arent you???.. the alliance who is taking advantage of the situation... but dont think that tiradpass is crying... *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* TIRADPASS dont see any reason to cry dude...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*... this is a game... lots of ups and falls will come... avengers have an advantage during wars with tiradpass because they are far!!!!... 4k distance to the members that can kill their armies...  it is hard to catch their armies when it would take 3 hrs!! well, as you can see only few members are veterans in TIRADPASS... buy the time they could master the art of catching armies... bloods will spread dude...  
 the war with tiradpass and avengers that is happenning right now is MEDIOCRE... !!!!!
the era is still long dude... youll gonna see tiradpass at their best, by then, are you ready???

@britishpill

you have a big mouth...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*..... did you got that from your mama???hehehehhe *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*...

as I said ask admins to post reason for ban if you are not willing to that it proves guilt of players. Don't matter how many words you write.
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2009, 02:30:09 AM »

learn sth funny and rookie boy...

they probably did cheat through market..

take this from our mass message and shut up for a while..

MM :They are cheaters, they deserve to be killed. If someone cheat there is no place to fair play. To be honest those bans are because I asked to check our realm on private area on inter forum. Here you have my post from 18th of October: \"I just noised that wood and iron were sold for 0.1 gold, please check market cheating. Edit. It seems that someone was playing on the market selling small amounts of resources for 0.1 gold. I bought some (about 2 k wood and stone).\" And Krum answer from today:\"Lot of banned, check in hall of shame.\" (Mass message)

and your members with the others were in hall of shame at that time...

this is funny....they making manipulations in the market? *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

They couldn't do that because we're not farmers my friend...if that's the admins evidences then they're wrong ...austin that time just told us that the market price is unbelivavly low and told us that someune must be cheating it or there's a bug.... *Angry*

So if that's your raesons then my friends should beredeemed....

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2009, 02:35:37 AM »

this is not my reason..this is what is told..

cheating through market does not mean that they are the manipulators..but if they bought the resources with lower prices that were sold by their cheater friends(some players with multi acc's that are used only for marketing)
this is bannable too...

this is the most common and disrespectfull cheat of this era because this stands for unfair development...

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2009, 02:37:45 AM »

avengers have an advantage during wars with tiradpass because they are far!!!!... 4k distance to the members that can kill their armies...  it is hard to catch their armies when it would take 3 hrs!!

what a whole lot of BS   *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

you guys are nothing but cheaters and cry babies  *Grin* ahh wait... you are loosing the war, so you´re loosers as well  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Tongue*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2009, 02:41:30 AM »

this is not my reason..this is what is told..

cheating through market does not mean that they are the manipulators..but if they bought the resources with lower prices that were sold by their cheater friends(some players with multi acc's that are used only for marketing)
this is bannable too...

this is the most common and disrespectfull cheat of this era because this stands for unfair development...
I'm telling they not doing it...if they did they most have bollooned so suddenly...we earn our resources by killing and looting then buy in the market that's why we are so updated with market movements and i'm so sure with this 'cause i did some advise to them aboyt this...i feel saddened by the reasons your telling me...they're close friends of mine and see them everyday and talk about the game everyday... *hmm*

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: