Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 11:59:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Efficient Military Economy  (Read 3219 times)
venge
Private

« on: October 15, 2009, 07:09:50 AM »

Looking for tips on how to build and maintain an efficient military economy. Thanks.
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 18:44:02 PM »

build economy(normal, farming and crap) for the first 4 months of the game then branch off into military. all wars need gold, and dont expect it to come from the enemy all era long.
venge
Private

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 20:41:01 PM »

Should I concentrate more on military rresearch? or operate like 100 % normal until the later stages?
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 20:56:49 PM »

Should I concentrate more on military rresearch? or operate like 100 % normal until the later stages?

This game is to have fun, you can have 30,000 points and have declared 100 wars,  only greedy players consider themselves to be in the rankings.

You only need to know 1 thing in this game and that is... ARMY SAVE !! that's the most important thing and it has been prooven.

no one can operate 100% because this is a strategy game, each one with their own way.. you like to fight? then box your provincies and recruit your soldiers and start the bloodfest.  evil3

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
venge
Private

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 21:08:51 PM »

Well im not all big on the rankings thing, i just dont wanna build army after army only to have it wiped out time after time uk? or take 6 million years just to get my army functioning. I wanna know the best way to moderate between speed in making the soldiers, and their effectiveness in battle.
Loboscuro
Private

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 14:41:36 PM »

HRdevil already answered that, look: "You only need to know 1 thing in this game and that is... ARMY SAVE !! that's the most important thing and it has been prooven." You won't get army after army slaughtered following this advice.

There is no best way to calculate the size of your army. You have to adapt to the circumstances surrounding you, this is not a PvE game, but a PvP one. So, do you have aggressive neighbours or peaceful ones? If you are attacked, what is their army composition? And conditions like these.

If you want the greatest development speed and still have an army (so you arent a pure farmer), then a rule of thumb about your army is the following: any army that can feed itself by attacking mines or other players is efficient.

But the golden rule still applies: build the army you need to have fun.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: