Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 08:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: assemble army suggestion  (Read 2015 times)
warart
« on: October 07, 2009, 14:19:50 PM »

I notice that in v4a u can assamble army when u are premium and if u have negative gold in one province,and from others that does have not minus gold u can call the troops in one province.Before was not like that,u could use that premium option.IO implemented the thing with arhitecture and university and in v1 wher i play now,but i dont see the meaning of it becuase has no conection like has in v4a,betwin the 2.I think it will be a nice thing that in v1 also to can assamble army when i have negative gold in one province becuase is left behind the update like in v4a and it realy bothers me when i want to ambush some one,becuase if u take loan from bank your assamble armys option is death in v1.
moyadrl
Disturbed™
Lieutenant

Annihilation will be unavoidable

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 15:27:35 PM »

v1 is no longer supported by admins so dont expect any new updates on it

Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.

warart
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 16:21:22 PM »

v1 is no longer supported by admins so dont expect any new updates on it

i notice but they"supported" the implementation of new link betwin arhitecture and univesity if was not necessay the case becuase v1 is 4 mounths era..no danger for big farmers to colonise 25 provinces *hihi*.i talk as premium member if they curios about this subject *xxx*,is a important diference,if u fight,betwin the 2 version with that army assemble.
moyadrl
Disturbed™
Lieutenant

Annihilation will be unavoidable

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 16:35:22 PM »

what new rules about university? those new rules dont apply on v1, university is the same in v1

Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.

warart
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 16:36:26 PM »

what new rules about university? those new rules dont apply on v1, university is the same in v1

ops! tought so becuase they put the anncoment in all realm about it,and v1 *freak*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: