Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 13:05:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: guardians war record as it stands.  (Read 36643 times)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2009, 05:07:16 AM »

i love this thread, you guys create more havoc than me, but it seems like the fighting is here with words because the wussies quit instead of staying and fight and talk shit about their destiny, i think their destiny is to fail at all they do lol. that guy always opens his big mouth but i never ever hear anyone being attcked by him. FAIL.

It looks like you don't know how to read blackdeath maybe you should shut the fuck up, i do not know why you talk without knowing this is in the 1st page i really am thinking you do not know how to read.  *hahaha*

ok, you put it your war so this is my way with correct time of battle reports *Tongue*

1- i join AstroS,
2- I had a discussion with the leader and was a player in #10 in rankings and got kinged out.
3- I was constantly threatened by the whole realm thus i had to change my strategy and become military.
4- Started to gather inside info in your puny alliance laughting at all the stupid mass messages Elfo was sending THEN I GOT ATTACKED !!

5- I remember that hassie said We're #1 !!! what happened to that?  *hahaha*
6- I took my revenge upon Elfo and capitulated from me and i sended many healthy messages from him (thus captulating against the only one who could have damaged my provinces while he was so close to me REDBORG)

And of course he wasn't at the hospital i took him to the hospital !!  evil4

7- 1 week later i heard J0k3r said i was arrogant and i could have destroyed him because i had more soldiers than him but powerr98 told me to leave him alone (lucky him).
8- Elfo capitulated from me 2nd week in a row and i attacked igor,aliascain,durasrex IN THE SAME WEEK LOOK AT DATE OF BATTLE REPORT !! (Capitulated from redborg 2 times already)

9- I got burned on all provinces but my army were never touched *wink*
10- capitulated from redborg 3rd time i was the only one attacking and 25 people pillaging and spying me at all times thus my army wasn't touched  *hahaha*
11- i had to travel to the united States and was forced out to leave the game.

NOTE:  all the fact that newbies like igor,joker  and otherscould beat me now is that i have 2 month without login in R5 so.. that's the story of hungry n00bs.

All battle  report are in 1st page dummy *Tongue* read first then talk.  *freak*
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 05:08:42 AM by HRdevil » Logged

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2009, 05:09:58 AM »

The only thing you're doing blackdeath is prooving to everyone that you can't read  *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redborg
Major

« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2009, 18:23:55 PM »

The only thing you're doing blackdeath is prooving to everyone that you can't read  *hahaha*
i already answered that now whos stupid and cant read

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2009, 20:14:08 PM »

It looks like you don't know how to read blackdeath maybe you should shut the fuck up, i do not know why you talk without knowing this is in the 1st page i really am thinking you do not know how to read.  *hahaha*

Welli actually like you but this is to far is cause of posts like this that my sister stopped my 10 year old nephew playing. Are you really that lacking in respect you don't think kids read forum so is ok to swear. *Angry* Cause its not I thought you where an ok guy from when you used to come to chat. But really try to use your brain before posting and show some respect to other forum users. *pardon*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2009, 03:57:41 AM »

Welli actually like you but this is to far is cause of posts like this that my sister stopped my 10 year old nephew playing. Are you really that lacking in respect you don't think kids read forum so is ok to swear. *Angry* Cause its not I thought you where an ok guy from when you used to come to chat. But really try to use your brain before posting and show some respect to other forum users. *pardon*

Well, kids one day will hav to grow up and i admit that i crossed the line, but this is not the 1st time blackdeATH posted without knowing nothin at all and certainly without reading, plus these people want to destroy me moraly and i'm not even playing thus i offer proof in self defense and they start inventing things like the liar they are *Smiley* one thinng is to quit and the other is to leave because of personal things, they had their chance to beat me, but they never had the army to do it even a day i sleeped for 12 hours because 'm a lazy guy and i'm not dumb to leave my army at home, the only way they could have got me was to hack me  *pardon* and all of this discussion starrted because of "guardians war record" .

redborg, if you only participated in 1-2 wars out of 7 or 10 maybe you should shut up *Smiley* in case you didn't knew i won a war in R5(Ome of the 1st wars in R5) in the allliance i created "Growing" before i left to your EX allince, i invited your sorry being and then i got betrayed, now we all know what kind of person are you, then you called the people i attcked n00b (My revenge of betrayal) including your leader who was #1 and got dropped all the way to #3000 and got sent to the hospital after his loss, you also called n00bs : duras_rex; a funny story he got declared war by you guys and then joined the enemy  *hahaha* aliascain; an innocent man who was 20 distance from me and most important igor; who is currently in guardians and he doesn't know you called him a n00b.

Seriously redborg, you are just another traitor just like your leader and murphy no honor whatsoever and then try to beat me on forum since you couldn't ongame also accusing my teamates (true friends) of something they havent done. grow up redborg    *ok*

redborg
Major

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2009, 21:16:31 PM »

Well, kids one day will hav to grow up and i admit that i crossed the line, but this is not the 1st time blackdeATH posted without knowing nothin at all and certainly without reading, plus these people want to destroy me moraly and i'm not even playing thus i offer proof in self defense and they start inventing things like the liar they are *Smiley* one thinng is to quit and the other is to leave because of personal things, they had their chance to beat me, but they never had the army to do it even a day i sleeped for 12 hours because 'm a lazy guy and i'm not dumb to leave my army at home, the only way they could have got me was to hack me  *pardon* and all of this discussion starrted because of "guardians war record" .

redborg, if you only participated in 1-2 wars out of 7 or 10 maybe you should shut up *Smiley* in case you didn't knew i won a war in R5(Ome of the 1st wars in R5) in the allliance i created "Growing" before i left to your EX allince, i invited your sorry being and then i got betrayed, now we all know what kind of person are you, then you called the people i attcked n00b (My revenge of betrayal) including your leader who was #1 and got dropped all the way to #3000 and got sent to the hospital after his loss, you also called n00bs : duras_rex; a funny story he got declared war by you guys and then joined the enemy  *hahaha* aliascain; an innocent man who was 20 distance from me and most important igor; who is currently in guardians and he doesn't know you called him a n00b.

Seriously redborg, you are just another traitor just like your leader and murphy no honor whatsoever and then try to beat me on forum since you couldn't ongame also accusing my teamates (true friends) of something they havent done. grow up redborg    *ok*

let me correct a few things

1, igor isnt in guardians and never has been.
2, alias was not 20 away from you (i can check these things)
3, i never had a chance to kill you you were capitulated to me for nearly 3 months.
4. if you put elfo in hospital then i drove you out of the game and out of your country.
5. i posted our war record because you were obsessed with it in another thread.
6. and for such a clever player who never left an army home or go destroyed whats this
http://www25.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/5/2009_7_7/3329831_3329781_321809

you are nothing hrcoward you had no impact on the realm this is not the forum for you.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 21:24:54 PM by redborg » Logged

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2009, 21:27:40 PM »

Elfo_Nocta make one mistake there and thats mixing his calv. When you have mixed calv they lesser so this case lights make the better this case heavy's less effective. But is a nice battle

redborg
Major

« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2009, 03:01:57 AM »

Elfo_Nocta make one mistake there and thats mixing his calv. When you have mixed calv they lesser so this case lights make the better this case heavy's less effective. But is a nice battle

elfo was a funny guy he had all those lights to carry the massive amounts of gold he took in from hitting idiots but he was on rest at a bad time and missed out on getting palladins and guards in time to stay safe.

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2009, 09:47:36 AM »

elfo realised that he used wrong strategy.he was sacrificing his honor to attack weaker,and at one point when he had -40 ,i had +500 i told him how late game looks like,and that he needs at least +1000 to attack serious player.he said to me that he realizes that ,and his army weakness in battle .anyway i think that his initial high position is result of second account goldmining,coz he never miscalculated carry capacity of new goldmines,and he took milions and milions every day.even with nw sorting and such,u can find,but u cant always hit exact qty of gold.
redborg,dont call ppl idiots if they cant be online 24/7 .only idiot is one player from sjene,i told him he is perfect target for elfo (lots of gold,and protecting it with high fort) and he got killed same night.he replied "haha what do u know about this game,im too far away ! "

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2009, 09:57:53 AM »

redborg,dont call ppl idiots if they cant be online 24/7 .only idiot is one player from sjene,i told him he is perfect target for elfo (lots of gold,and protecting it with high fort) and he got killed same night.he replied "haha what do u know about this game,im too far away ! "

*hahaha* *hahaha*

redborg
Major

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2009, 02:24:56 AM »

elfo realised that he used wrong strategy.he was sacrificing his honor to attack weaker,and at one point when he had -40 ,i had +500 i told him how late game looks like,and that he needs at least +1000 to attack serious player.he said to me that he realizes that ,and his army weakness in battle .anyway i think that his initial high position is result of second account goldmining,coz he never miscalculated carry capacity of new goldmines,and he took milions and milions every day.even with nw sorting and such,u can find,but u cant always hit exact qty of gold.

sorry frag you are right but alot of farmers gathered up alot of resources for him in one province behind very small armys thats all i meant really.

i think elfo spent all his gold on cartography. so distance was certainly no obstacle for him.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #71 on: December 01, 2009, 21:01:34 PM »

let me correct a few things

1, igor isnt in guardians and never has been.
2, alias was not 20 away from you (i can check these things)
3, i never had a chance to kill you you were capitulated to me for nearly 3 months.
4. if you put elfo in hospital then i drove you out of the game and out of your country.
5. i posted our war record because you were obsessed with it in another thread.
6. and for such a clever player who never left an army home or go destroyed whats this
http://www25.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/5/2009_7_7/3329831_3329781_321809

you are nothing hrcoward you had no impact on the realm this is not the forum for you.

1- he's still your teamate and you still deny him
2- it doesn't matter all i know he was less than 100 distance.
3-3 months  *hahaha* get real it was just 3 week to prevent you from getting attacked and waves on sacrafices and you bring the finishing blow (I'm not dumb reddy  *hihi*)
4- and you did that without touching my army  *hahaha*
5-you posted this to see how cool you are but really if you didn't participated in most of the wars don't blab around.
6-  yes, shit happens but what happened next?
http://www16.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/5/2009_8_3/3329781_3329831_504611

Yes reddy, you are a big fat liar and this forum is not for you  *hahaha*

As you can see i did not have a coat of arms in R5 because a bug occured and all players did not have their coat back and i did all that without credits, sheez redborg you really sucks.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 21:02:51 PM by HRdevil » Logged

redborg
Major

« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2009, 06:26:49 AM »

1- he's still your teamate and you still deny him
2- it doesn't matter all i know he was less than 100 distance.
3-3 months  *hahaha* get real it was just 3 week to prevent you from getting attacked and waves on sacrafices and you bring the finishing blow (I'm not dumb reddy  *hihi*)
4- and you did that without touching my army  *hahaha*
5-you posted this to see how cool you are but really if you didn't participated in most of the wars don't blab around.
6-  yes, shit happens but what happened next?
http://www16.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/5/2009_8_3/3329781_3329831_504611

Yes reddy, you are a big fat liar and this forum is not for you  *hahaha*

As you can see i did not have a coat of arms in R5 because a bug occured and all players did not have their coat back and i did all that without credits, sheez redborg you really sucks.

1 igor still isnt in guardians and never has been
http://www29.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/top20.php?tip=&c=&sort=1&realm=5
check it here
2, alias is about 1000 from you i can see the map and so can the whole of realm 5 its a strange lie to make.
3, ill let people decide whos honest about this given the above points and your claim to have more medals which can be proven to be false.
4, yes i am that good.
5, i posted for the exact reason i said and never claimed to be involved in any wars.
6, yes indeed shit happens like yor alliance now not having a single active member.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: