Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 12:46:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: guardians war record as it stands.  (Read 36886 times)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 16:29:31 PM »

Lol joker was right it takes a special kind of arogance for a guy with 13000 military points to imagine they had any impact on a realm. Joker called you arogant i called you a coward and you never touched either of us. People can read this and make their own minds up about who is right. 13000 lol people with 10000 points get that from hitting coins.

The problem is that i don't attack as many coins as you guys do (Like 4k of em Sheeez), mine were pure military points + 13,000 MP waas 2 months ago *wink* it could've been more by now. I didn't make any diference just that i fulfilled my honor attacking the only guy who has kicked me in this game, that was my only purpose since that happened and consider my misssion " Acomplished" i wasn't going to go to the US with my  tails behind inbetween my ass. *hmm*

You can continue this post about "how great guardians are" and ignore this, you and guardians were never in my priority's in R5.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redborg
Major

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 19:02:19 PM »

The problem is that i don't attack as many coins as you guys do (Like 4k of em Sheeez), mine were pure military points + 13,000 MP waas 2 months ago *wink* it could've been more by now. I didn't make any diference just that i fulfilled my honor attacking the only guy who has kicked me in this game, that was my only purpose since that happened and consider my misssion " Acomplished" i wasn't going to go to the US with my  tails behind inbetween my ass. *hmm*

You can continue this post about "how great guardians are" and ignore this, you and guardians were never in my priority's in R5.

but we both know that is not true you have admitted too wanting to kill jok3r and we both know of your plot to kill me lol.

1000 attaks almost you have all of them actual attacks wow.

i would love to see where i said how great guardians are. we are ok 2nd top allince on points and a good war record but nothing like butchers record.

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 19:06:44 PM »

maybe mine disciples ?  *freak*

redborg
Major

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 19:35:41 PM »

maybe mine disciples ?  *freak*

anyway i am great i have more military points than you.  *freak* lol.

and you are up to 7 offensive defeats.

*rose*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2009, 20:08:13 PM »

already? *hahaha* .those stupid archers dont use fire arrows to destroy forts  *hahaha*

redborg
Major

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2009, 20:18:48 PM »

already? *hahaha* .those stupid archers dont use fire arrows to destroy forts  *hahaha*

not stone ones anyway

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2009, 20:21:53 PM »

not stone ones anyway

but but  *cry* .   thats why .damn.  *freak*

redborg
Major

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2009, 20:27:37 PM »

but but  *cry* .   thats why .damn.  *freak*

i cant talk i have about 14 losses lol.

keep doing daft things like no siege or 1000 apears to goldmines

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2009, 20:30:59 PM »

but we both know that is not true you have admitted too wanting to kill jok3r and we both know of your plot to kill me lol.

1000 attaks almost you have all of them actual attacks wow.

i would love to see where i said how great guardians are. we are ok 2nd top allince on points and a good war record but nothing like butchers record.

Look, i had 4 offensive defeats on goldmine with incredible high fortress, it happens to everyone and i had 400 offensive vitory(4month in game) and in 2 month the replacement did all others  any ways the day i quited i had more medals,honor and MP than you *Tongue*, you were just a farmer attacking only goldmines. evil4  capitulated from fragmaster and of course believe every ddumb fairytale about killing you if you had done nothing to me, you were never in my interest cause you ain't worth my time now  *stop* Before you shame yourself some more.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2009, 20:35:44 PM »

dont flame guys i dont like it  *xxx*

redborg
Major

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2009, 22:32:48 PM »

Look, i had 4 offensive defeats on goldmine with incredible high fortress, it happens to everyone and i had 400 offensive vitory(4month in game) and in 2 month the replacement did all others  any ways the day i quited i had more medals,honor and MP than you *Tongue*, you were just a farmer attacking only goldmines. evil4  capitulated from fragmaster and of course believe every ddumb fairytale about killing you if you had done nothing to me, you were never in my interest cause you ain't worth my time now  *stop* Before you shame yourself some more.

really more medals thats not what the battles of the day says. as for mp hard to say for sure. but i doubt it what with the 9 times you capitulated to me.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2009, 00:03:01 AM »

really more medals thats not what the battles of the day says. as for mp hard to say for sure. but i doubt it what with the 9 times you capitulated to me.

9 times? don't you know how to read my story with the dates of the battle rport wic only took 3 weeks? how can you capitulate 9 times in 3 week?

Maybe your an ordinary unskilled player with the power of credits like getting 40% more resourses than me everyday.  *hahaha*

redborg
Major

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2009, 09:26:16 AM »

9 times? don't you know how to read my story with the dates of the battle rport wic only took 3 weeks? how can you capitulate 9 times in 3 week?

Maybe your an ordinary unskilled player with the power of credits like getting 40% more resourses than me everyday.  *hahaha*

i know how long you were capitulated for and as you know i was top 20 so i got 25% more. but i started the realm later and was a noob i did not hit a coin for 6 weeks (did not know about them) so i think you had the advantage but could not turn that into reality.

so you are saying that the new guy hit 600 coins to get to 13k military points which makes your share about 11k  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* thats worse.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2009, 20:11:32 PM »

i know how long you were capitulated for and as you know i was top 20 so i got 25% more. but i started the realm later and was a noob i did not hit a coin for 6 weeks (did not know about them) so i think you had the advantage but could not turn that into reality.

so you are saying that the new guy hit 600 coins to get to 13k military points which makes your share about 11k  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* thats worse.

when i registered in R5 i had 6 months of gamepley that's enought for anybody to be a good player unlike other people that takes 2 years and never learn so i congratulate you for learning fast and yes i had lesser military points but it doesn't matter anymore. btw while i attacked active people there were guys with far more MP than me on pure goldmines  *freak*

About the times capitulated keep on dreaming before it becomes a nightmare. *rose*

Murphy
Private

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2009, 11:28:56 AM »

Redborg, but in all those wars you weren't in none of them shame on you !!  *hmm*

I see HR is still bitter and twisted, all this talk about what was or what could have been, it's all pie in the sky, "blah blah blah", cry me a river! What do they say about a women scorn? When are you going to grow up and move on.  Truth be told, if your not playing you are not in the game - period!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: