Imperia Online International
April 17, 2024, 01:43:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Butchers Online  (Read 24497 times)
redborg
Major

« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 00:22:41 AM »

I see only guardians are yealling here, i suppose becouse they won one battle from us  *kissgirl*. Pls paste just one your finnest battle from us...pls pls  *hahaha*. Stop spamming here and start making army, coz its gonna hurt *gamer*

I only came here at all because alcool sent me the link ingame. And i do appologise for the spaming you buys are having a great war.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 08:21:47 AM »

Actually guardians is not yellin in here because guardian is a whole aliance and not 1 man, and legionary is another alliance, i cannot say they are good cause when i was playin all i saw is them loosing wars.

So i think this thing about multiaccounts should be disscused with a war  *hihi* and post it here and see if these butcher people participate... because 1 alliance cannot be friend with others that discuss like this right superpuge and redborg?

it's either legionary or guardians i wanna see a war *Angry*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redborg
Major

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 10:22:07 AM »

I dont think they are in our 5 times range i am afraid.

Par7yguy
Private

running to stand still

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »

Actually guardians is not yellin in here because guardian is a whole aliance and not 1 man, and legionary is another alliance, i cannot say they are good cause when i was playin all i saw is them loosing wars.

So i think this thing about multiaccounts should be disscused with a war  *hihi* and post it here and see if these butcher people participate... because 1 alliance cannot be friend with others that discuss like this right superpuge and redborg?

it's either legionary or guardians i wanna see a war *Angry*

Sorry for my plural, i wont do it anymore lol. and at the moment we dont have PT with neither of them, so no free war for us if this happens  *pardon*
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2009, 11:43:03 AM »

I am back  *hihi*
I will ask, any of you who can make a print screen of Butchers to post it here pls i have problem to my internet provider so i enter when i can from mobiles cybercaffe etc !
And yes we are small alliance but we did biggest scores ever in wars by now in Realm 5 and thats a reason which weare proud of it ! and donno who say i am afraid and i go V mode just look at war score 30000MP to 3600 MP to Terrorism alliance and 5 or 6 of them are in Vmode before i go in v mode .... should i say they are afraid? who can turn a score like this one up here mentioned lol? *gamer*
beicumine
Major

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2009, 11:44:40 AM »

Soon we get new members then we arrive in x 5 to o mighty Guardians ! *wink*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2009, 18:55:00 PM »

Soon we get new members then we arrive in x 5 to o mighty Guardians ! *wink*

*sniff* *sniff* am i smellin something here?  evil4

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redborg
Major

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 10:59:43 AM »

I am back  *hihi*
I will ask, any of you who can make a print screen of Butchers to post it here pls i have problem to my internet provider so i enter when i can from mobiles cybercaffe etc !
And yes we are small alliance but we did biggest scores ever in wars by now in Realm 5 and thats a reason which weare proud of it ! and donno who say i am afraid and i go V mode just look at war score 30000MP to 3600 MP to Terrorism alliance and 5 or 6 of them are in Vmode before i go in v mode .... should i say they are afraid? who can turn a score like this one up here mentioned lol? *gamer*

i never ever said you were scared i just pointed out you were sensible protecting excellent war income.

redborg
Major

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 13:18:27 PM »

1         H1N1            7073      847115   619   
2         alcool    5056      493333   1227   
3         DIVINELCF    2040      441367   1110   
4         Ethikal    2040      439046   470   
5         wowbuzz13 5766      354304   318   
6         okas            1642      288910   541   
7         blaster    5503      35699   393   
8         mun4o    9505      7994   277   
9         Gilgamis    4927      7587   528   
1373746 (47.12%)   

alcool and ethical are on rest divincf is a coin.

i will get the war record soon it is very good

beicumine
Major

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2009, 02:24:27 AM »

Hi everyone ! How s ur life going ? AhamOk then ....i m happy for u guys...less alcool pls  *stop* is not good for health in industrial quantities  *freak* so i am just sick and tired of french laws and very pissed of their paper work administration (bueah worst i ever seen it in 45 countries)!
Anyway i am back still having some trouble with internet but hopefully will be fixed in few days ! But dont worry i ll have a place somewhere in top honoure by end of realm so dont complain me *Smiley*) i hunt old fashion guy ! slow precise patiente and wicked !  *hahaha* *hihi*
I really wanna play more but time is our biggest enemy dear friends and players ! cheers ! *bravo*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2009, 03:16:04 AM »

Hi everyone ! How s ur life going ? AhamOk then ....i m happy for u guys...less alcool pls  *stop* is not good for health in industrial quantities  *freak* so i am just sick and tired of french laws and very pissed of their paper work administration (bueah worst i ever seen it in 45 countries)!
Anyway i am back still having some trouble with internet but hopefully will be fixed in few days ! But dont worry i ll have a place somewhere in top honoure by end of realm so dont complain me *Smiley*) i hunt old fashion guy ! slow precise patiente and wicked !  *hahaha* *hihi*
I really wanna play more but time is our biggest enemy dear friends and players ! cheers ! *bravo*

all this time i thought it was your name and it's really alcohol !!!  *hahaha* you must start thinking and stop stinking.

beicumine
Major

« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2009, 18:01:07 PM »

all this time i thought it was your name and it's really alcohol !!!  *hahaha* you must start thinking and stop stinking.

*sos* u stinky pumpkins *Smiley*)
beicumine
Major

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2009, 15:22:09 PM »

*crazy* *bravo* *bravo*

Ready 3 2 1 .... action !
redborg
Major

« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2009, 16:05:42 PM »

not playing much is to your advantage mate trust me try finding a target with 1.4 million points lol *bravo*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2009, 16:35:00 PM »

well u need 5x for it . For example that u are alone in alliance .And u find alliance with 7 players with 400k nw .they are in ur 2x ,war costs 14m ,and u can make a lot .u need a lot of honor and u scavange resources and u have bigger army which start to actually make profit and not just be hungry baby .there is always good job for very large army

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: