Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 00:55:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tutorial  (Read 2253 times)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 23:23:30 PM »

The tutorial guy disapear a on certain time once you use him, and once i expirienced a bug when i mark the distance of a person and it wasn't accepting the info so i ignored it and continue by myself. head_hurts_kr

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redsibug
Private

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 03:29:48 AM »

Hi Pterry, same thing happened to me after a while  and  still  below  50 pts, the  advisor disappeared. I had  to read  the posted  short and  long manual,but still  have  questions.    [:-}

pterryz
Lieutenant

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2009, 09:38:14 AM »

I can asure you I have good knowledge. If I don't something I ask admin or programmer... Just believe me *Smiley*
I can be only fully assured if the admin/mod/manager verify your answer. Thanks for the info though!

Hi Pterry, same thing happened to me after a while  and  still  below  50 pts, the  advisor disappeared. I had  to read  the posted  short and  long manual,but still  have  questions.    [:-}
I browse the manual, but I can't find the answer too!

I was saving the advisor's awards for future purposes... but he left me! Fortunately my account stayed as premium (advisor's reward for following the tasks) and doesn't revert back to regular account
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: