Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 16:32:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TIRADPASS  (Read 92566 times)
archie
Private

Villain rocks.

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 04:44:53 AM »

well it seems that we are the one who filled your lands with blood........  *hihi*

NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS ALL OF US "TIRADPASS"
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009, 15:59:03 PM »

You are the greatest!

There are no men like me, there is only me.
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009, 16:05:46 PM »

*gamer*
We'll you still have the time to kill us!!!!

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 22:57:07 PM »

you are doing fine:)) but it does not mean a lot...some players made mistakes that can happen all the time:)) so we will fight till the end..and till the end of era 9:))

this gives you the sign of another war that will be declared by us to you *Smiley*) ... it is good to fight with good players ..and also I am sure that both sides are having fun *Smiley*

I was not so active as the first three days of the war is our national holiday so I was on a holiday out of the city too..so I just did army saves..

next time I will be here from the beginning to asist my friends:)

they will know the power of my sword
tgs123
Private

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 00:51:14 AM »

tnx 4 appreciating us...next time if you declared war upon us can it be a 1on1 alliance...there's to many distraction...I want to satisfy myself to winning a war against you...and to be proud that we have win agianst you...

GO TIRADPASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2009, 05:52:08 AM »

you are doing fine:)) but it does not mean a lot...some players made mistakes that can happen all the time:)) so we will fight till the end..and till the end of era 9:))

this gives you the sign of another war that will be declared by us to you *Smiley*) ... it is good to fight with good players ..and also I am sure that both sides are having fun *Smiley*

I was not so active as the first three days of the war is our national holiday so I was on a holiday out of the city too..so I just did army saves..

next time I will be here from the beginning to asist my friends:)

*pardon*
Hehehehe!!!! Sorry for not foccusing on you...we were so preoccupied about the SRBKnights because we were behind them from the start and until now, so we only decided to win the war against you for the last three days and thank GOD we're leading!!!!! Maybe we will declare on you and we promise to spill more bloods!!!! *gamer* *gamer*

- that's my warrior way.
austine23
Private

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 11:07:03 AM by austine23 » Logged
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2009, 14:35:21 PM »

sheet happens

I HATE v4a ....
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2009, 16:52:07 PM »

*hihi* So that explains your quiteness...that still fine hordy, you can still recover from that defeat *rose*...BtW that same guy( evil4) also knocked down my fort and army last month!!!!! *ok*

- that's my warrior way.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2009, 18:59:38 PM »

@austine23..

do you like to live in the past?? *Smiley* I think that battle happened long time ago...

as you wish for the past..let's remember sth..I would be pleased if you were able to put the list of your allience in the beginning of the war..and the latest list at the end...

If I am not wrong..starting number was 18...all were active..at the end..the remaining number was 12 and 5 was at vac mode...
and I have to mention some dirty tricks that you do ..I think it was toothache that had left the allience when he was under pillage and then entered it after the pillage attack had finished...what a nice and honorable move...*Smiley*

and remember..the difference at the end was only 60 pts...

after so many reminders ..I would like to see you at cingiz_han to burry all to the past but you all joined to _ROMA *Smiley*)

don't worry..you all are on the list...

Avengers NEVER forget  dealing with players who have good strategies!!!!!!!!! ..kicking members out and taking them back or putting them in vac mode etc etc...

If I am not wrong..that was the only army kill that you had done(and we appreciated this) while we were killing 7 or 8 of yours...only pillaging is not our style so sooner or later there will be a pay back..the era is quite long my friend:)

gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2009, 23:28:59 PM »

*hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
But hey!!!! You also do that strat...kicking fellow members who delivered the goods you never wanted just like what you did to kitana...you and the SRBrats are just alike!!!!! evil4 evil4 evil4

- that's my warrior way.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2009, 00:52:08 AM »

do you think it is the same??? we kicked kitana out because it is declared that having players for treasury is NOT ALLOWED...(it was not the cause of bann last era) when it is declared we kicked kitana...

what they had done was that...toothache(if I am not mistaken the player's name) was their member..but when he saw that an army was attacking him to pillage he left the allience..and as soon as the pillage attack finished he reentered the SAME allience ...he saved 25-30 pts by doing that action...

pls read this carefully and try to get what I mean...

we NEVER kick any member who lost battles or armies...because winning a war is not everything..we are here to share the moment we have...

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2009, 04:47:58 AM »

do you think it is the same??? we kicked kitana out because it is declared that having players for treasury is NOT ALLOWED...(it was not the cause of bann last era) when it is declared we kicked kitana...

what they had done was that...toothache(if I am not mistaken the player's name) was their member..but when he saw that an army was attacking him to pillage he left the allience..and as soon as the pillage attack finished he reentered the SAME allience ...he saved 25-30 pts by doing that action...

pls read this carefully and try to get what I mean...

we NEVER kick any member who lost battles or armies...because winning a war is not everything..we are here to share the moment we have...

your right thats the fun  *Smiley*) share the joys   but also remeber to share the pain  *rose*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
tgs123
Private

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2009, 10:42:50 AM »

yey whose next in line?...war war war war war............ *Angry* *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

GO TIRADPASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »

Come on gharn... man *Smiley* Ur just to anoying *Smiley* And tonight the free war against u is on the agenda *wink* IXIXIXI see ya very soon *Smiley*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: