Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 16:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Do you want gold mines back?
YES - 41 (73.2%)
NO - 12 (21.4%)
I DON'T CARE - 3 (5.4%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you want gold mines back?  (Read 9193 times)
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2009, 22:14:44 PM »

yes, i'm an egopsychodumbstupidstinkinfartmaniac IN YOUR IMAGINATION *hahaha*

about univ read other post and learn why.

I've read them....those with advantage will stay there, another completely idiotic move from IO...
rimini
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2009, 22:25:43 PM »

well i tried v4a... was a farmer...tried not to piss off everybody as usual but i did it (again) and after like 5-6 months of farming i got destroyed  *gamer*
its what v4a is all about..farm farm and farm more...how interactive v4a is fact that i didnt get attacked at all in first 4-5 months of the era...i dont like new changes and there's nothing i can do.. only way out of this is playing r1-4 or  realm 10 which i like the most but it consumes most of the time.
I'm afraid that if anything else changes it will use farmers even more because all creators of the game care is the money..fighters often make credit users stop playing which ofc afflicts owners salaries ..frankly id do the same if i was admin  *pardon*
oh well thats just my opinion..its a bit harsh but,hey freedom of speech..
goodbye Imperia, welcom Farmeria Online  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
TStar
Private

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2009, 22:55:42 PM »

I do not care if goldmines stay or go.  Either way I will just adjust.  I started playing IO on R10 so I am used to fighting to survive.  I play v4a and learn how to farm and develop economy fast.  Now I use both to try and play best.  I do not use credits but I still keep up so I think no matter what the rules I will be fine. 
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 01:41:03 AM »

goldmines are there you just click 10x and find them. Or in all realms I got account you do. If you mean the fact you can attack mines out your 10x in v4a and could find them by putting in random nicks like "on" and every player with "on" would appear! Well to me that feature should come back but you should only be allowed to attack mines 10x of you! And as for noobs getting easy gold from mines! Good! new players are future of game and making it hard for them while more exp players just kill them. Yeah thats really gonna make them want to play! *crazy*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
redborg
Major

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 17:52:52 PM »

i make more money from goldmines now than ever it is superb. i think they have to be removed completley ore returned to normal. this change is totaly pointless.

it will just force good players out because they dont have the time required to find them now.

the university change was required the timing of it was stupid but it will improve new realms.

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 22:00:54 PM »

i make more money from goldmines now than ever it is superb. i think they have to be removed completley ore returned to normal. this change is totaly pointless.

it will just force good players out because they dont have the time required to find them now.

the university change was required the timing of it was stupid but it will improve new realms.
removed? if removed how we are gonna get our upkeep?, if removed a paralell change is defenetly required, make the upkeep lower, or increase the gold production per worker

*freak*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 22:38:28 PM »

removed? if removed how we are gonna get our upkeep?, if removed a paralell change is defenetly required, make the upkeep lower, or increase the gold production per worker

um let me think you could try taking gold from active players *pardon*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 23:16:28 PM »

um let me think you could try taking gold from active players *pardon*
am now at 800k points dude,,, think everytime i need gold i will go crash my army on dudes from my 2x range? better declare war all the time of the realm... and i dont have a problem attacking everyday players, but not for a high upkeep like that( i need 4 million every 10 hours ), thats why i say take this upkeep down a bit, to reach a balance

*freak*
rikolinik
Private

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009, 20:10:41 PM »

bilko what you do not like  *hihi*

nightkiller
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2009, 20:32:22 PM »

bilko what you do not like  *hihi*
rikolinik you dont care about gms i know you are just  a farmer  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
rikolinik
Private

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2009, 20:35:58 PM »

Now you see the "big players"  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

you will see signatures like *bravo*
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 20:37:41 PM by rikolinik » Logged

nightkiller
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 20:45:08 PM »

Now you see the "big players"  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

you will see signatures like *bravo*
yess you are big player
its obvious who is bigger
http://www9.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/top20.php?tip=&c=&sort=2&realm=38
 *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
rikolinik
Private

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 20:49:53 PM »

let's have patience over the age  *Tongue* *Tongue* *Grin* *Grin*

nightkiller
« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2009, 20:51:15 PM »

let's have patience over the age  *Tongue* *Tongue* *Grin* *Grin*
you are liar you said me that you dont know english but it seems that you know so what is that just lie  *hmm* *hmm*it isnt good too lie  *stop*
rikolinik
Private

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 20:52:12 PM »

no funds nor interest in beauty

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: