Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 08:38:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abandoned Provinces Filter  (Read 4864 times)
Dino740
Lieutenant

« on: September 17, 2009, 20:40:40 PM »

It there any chance of not showing the ones that are in vacation mode Huh?  We cannot attack them anyway so, it just clogs up the screen (In My Opinion)..........

Many thanks.
Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 13:29:37 PM »

I wonder why would you use that option at all.
The nearest valid goldmine is in 3k+ distance...

blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 14:05:35 PM »

I wonder why would you use that option at all.
The nearest valid goldmine is in 3k+ distance...
me and dino had a post earlier on that noone answered, about the fact that all goldmines and noob players are 3000+ distance away. after writing and writing and this poor guy wasting his credits, you now realise and make a comment. STOP PLAY PREMIUM DINO, spasmos stopped pay to play because its an absolute waste of time and cash, i take my time and grow slow until everyone has troops then i`ll do wars until my eyes bleed..............
hatchet
Private

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 09:51:35 AM »

I agrre dont pay take your time i dont need income 10 our boost, would be nice if i was absolutely huge in point's but i just take what i want!
and you use insert flash huh blackdeath?
Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 16:42:28 PM »

I doubt that people buy credits for abandoned filter/name color, coat of arms or 2x imperial reserve (lul).
Credits are good for 10h income/guilds and constructive points. They can empower a wise player *wink*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 16:51:02 PM »

i personnaly love premium for that ASSEMBLE button and 2x constructive hours,, instead of moving every soldier in every province wich is annoying

*freak*
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2009, 17:04:33 PM »

abandoned provinces button is good but i think it should shown all goldmines not like now in x10 range. now if player is in top and see about 15 goldmines and all goldmines are on vacations mode then this button is useless. but if if players can attack goldmines even after x10 range then they should have possibilities to find it
Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 17:15:05 PM »

This can be done, to popularize the premium, but good player still can see battles in
battle list of premium user and use them for their advantage ^^

chegewara
Captain

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 17:25:00 PM »

This can be done, to popularize the premium, but good player still can see battles in
battle list of premium user and use them for their advantage ^^

in battle history you can see battles after 15 days and in alliance only if you are high command member
Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 19:19:15 PM »

whats the problem seeing attacks after two weeks, goldmines are constant anyways.
They won't run away, but then you will know which one is one and start tracking them
down *Smiley*

dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 19:25:37 PM »

in battle history you can see battles after 15 days and in alliance only if you are high command member

For too long people are complaining about abandoned provinces filter. And what they did, they totally killed almost any chance of finding good goldmines near you. I would be VERY surprised if they do anything that would make premium players feel premium.

Being "premium" player for some time (read dumb ass that gave money) i can say that premium only gives you a little bit of comfort so i can assemble my army with one click, i can buy 10 hour production and 2x constructive points. To be honest i can live without those 3. All i need to do is to spend just a little bit more time (to assemble army) or spend a little bit more on architecture.

10 hours production helps but not that much. Yes whey your economy is HUGE you receive a lot of resources but by then you don't need extra 10 hours of resources. You have more than you can spend.

So to cut it short, i know for sure that i won't give a cent anymore. First i don't feel premium and second i don't like how IO is treating us.

I pay to play and i WANT TO KNOW why some things don't work, what is going on, what is changing etc etc. Based upon that i make decisions if i continue playing (and paying) or not.
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 21:46:53 PM »

it woul be interesting if it was 10 hour army upkeep instead of 10 hour production, i never used that 10h production, but if it was 10h upkeep i can use it sometimes

*freak*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 21:58:59 PM »

Premium is good for the research thingy that everyone experiment on the begining of an era.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: