Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 07:31:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MORE DIFFICULT  (Read 2026 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« on: September 17, 2009, 15:05:09 PM »

Have you guys noticed that now you cant see any player that is out of your 5x range in the players list?Huh?Huh?Huh? rant rant if you put the name of a player that has more or less than your attack range the players list goes blank. those dam admins are getting smarter. please guys if you have a way to beat the system even if they have changed it, dont say how, here in the forum, they are using that information to change and make that shit more difficult. many players said that they have a list of goldmines bla bla bla, including me, so now they blocked that shit. lets keep quiet about how to do it, exchange emails and communicate between us, STOP HELPING THEM SCREW US......... rant rant *black_eye* *black_eye* rant
Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 21:37:29 PM »

I can perfectly see players in my 10x rofl.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 21:49:19 PM »

wow i can't believe that ppl R making idiotic fights against the sistem  *hahaha* -k

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: