Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 11:22:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO GOLDMINES AT ALL???????  (Read 19659 times)
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 18:03:02 PM »

This...is if i summ everything up and say with one word = Bullshit=
This is a browser game not call of duty for craing out loud!!!

You can't just do this...look it's lagg, k let just block search. Customers demmand gold coines, do u understand this? There are more people that want gold mines than those who don't, so where is the problem?
If serwer is coussing lagg buy better serwer or repair it. You were running a serwer maintainance a month ago...what did you maintain if the lagg is still there?
Removing the search is like closing your eyes from real problem and hope it will go avay. *crazy*

good day, svizcy

real problem is that is war strategy game and you want make sims from this game. go play travian then you even can capture enemy imperium
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 18:14:34 PM »

real problem is that is war strategy game and you want make sims from this game. go play travian then you even can capture enemy imperium

Stop that shit che, you know we're right...
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 18:17:55 PM »

who are you to tell us what to play and how to play it? that little green girly tag under your name doesn't make you and expert. I've beaten players like you many times over and made gold mines. first try to learn how to play this game and keep your head above the water then come join the realm we play in and see how many hours you survive before you become a gold mine.
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 18:19:26 PM »

who are you to tell us what to play and how to play it? that little green girly tag under your name doesn't make you and expert. I've beaten players like you many times over and made gold mines. first try to learn how to play this game and keep your head above the water then come join the realm we play in and see how many hours you survive before you become a gold mine.
*hahaha* *freak* *freak*
svizcy
Private

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 18:22:22 PM »

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, do you?
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 18:23:23 PM »

Stop that shit che, you know we're right...
for you this is shit, for me not. problem is that players have possibilities to attack goldmines without range limit and cause that players chose to attack goldmines which have 10, 100, 1000x less points than they have. this is imperia online not necropolia online or goldmines online
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 18:23:39 PM »

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, do you?

nope, he hasn't got a clue...  hi
for you this is shit, for me not. problem is that players have possibilities to attack goldmines without range limit and cause that players chose to attack goldmines which have 10, 100, 1000x less points than they have. this is imperia online not necropolia online or goldmines online

you see, I'm right...  *freak*
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 18:24:52 PM by bilko1 » Logged
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 18:26:53 PM »

nope, he hasn't got a clue...  hi
you see, I'm right...  *freak*

I suggest Imperia team makes up a game with Barbies for him to play with...  *hahaha*
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 18:29:10 PM »

I suggest Imperia team makes up a game with Barbies for him to play with...  *hahaha*

I want a Kent....someone has to wear the pants...  *freak*
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 18:32:45 PM »

I want a Kent....someone has to wear the pants...  *freak*

if you wear the pants then there would be alot of domestic dispute calls to the IO Police... considering you can't handle the dumb and clueless talk considering who would be wearing the panties *Smiley*))))))))))  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 18:33:10 PM »

maybe  u all dont like what che says,because it ruins ur COMBO or smthing  ,but i can tell u this : he understands this game better then most of us here , he knows math well ,he made a lot of calculators ,and he knows stuff that most of u dont .

Players want to be strong with minimum possible online time ,which i can understand ,i also understand that everyone has a job etc...

but , dont u see that this kind of rule will make all players lose resources/army much more offten ,and realms will gain dynamic of classic realms (10x goldmine rule is much better for those who never played it ) .

Only bad thing is that changes happen in middle of realm ,making a lot of disbalance depending of current account orientation and size.

bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 18:34:50 PM »

if you wear the pants then there would be alot of domestic dispute calls to the IO Police... considering you can't handle the dumb and clueless talk considering who would be wearing the panties *Smiley*))))))))))  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

panties...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 18:37:27 PM »

panties...  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

by the way... i am a private dick... and for those that can't understand... private dick means private investigator...   *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 18:37:59 PM »

maybe  u all dont like what che says,because it ruins ur COMBO or smthing  ,but i can tell u this : he understands this game better then most of us here , he knows math well ,he made a lot of calculators ,and he knows stuff that most of u dont .

Players want to be strong with minimum possible online time ,which i can understand ,i also understand that everyone has a job etc...

but , dont u see that this kind of rule will make all players lose resources/army much more offten ,and realms will gain dynamic of classic realms (10x goldmine rule is much better for those who never played it ) .

Only bad thing is that changes happen in middle of realm ,making a lot of disbalance depending of current account orientation and size.

finally something I can agree with you...changes in the middle of realm are, I must say, moronic!!! admins totally disrespect their customers by it!!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 18:38:36 PM by bilko1 » Logged
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 18:44:32 PM »

Fragmaster... making calculators very easy... any educated person who's been to a college most likely learned that in Information Systems 101 class... as i mentioned before I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee to see him in one of the realms we are in and see how long he will survive.  having no life and making up calculators is more like playing "dressing Barbie up."   i suspect that's what he spends most of his time with...  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: