Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 22:13:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO GOLDMINES AT ALL???????  (Read 19673 times)
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2009, 09:28:29 AM »

if you knew then y u ask? *freak* obviosly  u ppl don't even know how to search for programer and ask them about any bug or something. u don't even read the seccion where u can't post. *freak*

shut the F... up, you I... (gnorant person)...  *crazy*
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 09:32:36 AM by bilko1 » Logged
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2009, 11:56:27 AM »

As I said...if this keeps this way, 80% of players will just quit...we have our lists and will keep playing till the end of eras, but no one will be stupid enough to start a new era on this terms...
100% my case.  I have two noobs (farmers) in my alliance that will not return either.  They are visciously attacked and it is only the low pointers/warriors who are keeping their/our enemies at bay.

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »

and the green tagged kid... instead of me playing sims... you come play in one of the realms we are in... will teach you a few lessons about how to war. better yet tell me the realms you are in and I'll have some visitors for you. shouldn't be a problem right? since you are sooo big and bad playing this game.  *hihi* *hihi*
The last I read on this forum, he wrote he does not play the game.

Vote for MORE, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE character space in MESSAGES >> Personal Notes >> Limitation?! Poll
Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »

fragmaster I am an attorney and I assure you i can tear those fine lines apart and any judge would laugh at IO's face... this is one thing i know.  that being said. It is not about what they own or not... it is about good business. please, show me one company that survived changing terms as often as IO does and survived long term? as i said bad business and it will only loose customers.
Yeah, I don't want to be the only player in the realm.... either because no one signed up or because no one remained....

Console_Cowboy
e-Condottiero For Hire
Captain

« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »

Well reasoned, respectful rebuttle explained with easy to understand examples.  Well done.  As a seasoned PR consultant, let me say that you are right on with what you state about the function of communications, and marketing communications in particular.  But you also are acutely aware of this industry's standards vis-a-vis communications.  It was good to read your post after investing myself through 6-7 pages.  Thank you!
On the surface it appears that the IO team have 2 main revenue streams - credits & advertising.  As these income sources are directly related to traffic from customers - implementing anything that reduces the number of customers will impact your bottom line.

There are several technical and non-technical ways to implement a change to systems that affect your clients.

Change is hard and generally it's something that people don't like.  People feel comfortable with what they get to know, a way of operating.  A good example is the modern interface to IO - some hate it, some love it.

Non-technical ways are involve communicating information about change involve making your customers feel part of that change.  Write about what is happening, what's coming and why.  It's simple, they feel part of the loop and part of the change process - without it they feel alienated.

Technically (in the software world) anything is possible.  If you can think it, you can do it.
It's what I do for a living - I architect systems for clients both big and small.  I've also been involved in the development teams a number of web based systems - LOTGD and Wordpress.com being some names/sites you might know.  I mention these only to illustrate that I have experience of the issues.

The hard part of a system is having people with the skills and abilities to diagnose and identify issues - then having people able to come up with options to solve those problems - it's managements job to then determine which approach to follow that will ensure profits will continue from both existing customers and attract new ones.

The recent changes to realms mid-era have annoyed many.  Technically it wasn't necessary - approaches to having separate code bases for instances are well developed (IO uses some of them already with the classic and modern pages running side-by-side).  With the advent and availability of virtual servers and software load-balancing scaling to meet demand is fairly simple, straight-forward and easy to implement.  Additionally it brings cost down dramatically - often reducing your technical operating overhead by 30+%.

Now software systems grow over time, what starts out as a good simple and effective design can often grow into something that starts to creak and groan under the strain.  Sometimes you apply band aids, sometimes you have to bite the bullet and rewrite or redeploy your system in a way that scales more gracefully - using what you've learned along the way and often with cleaner or more modern-design patterns.

Now IO is an interesting game and I enjoyed played it (for many hours a day *Smiley* ) very much - but when it comes down to it - it's not that complex.  That is has such a large & passionate following is a credit to those to developed and brought the application to where it is today.  I find it surprising that those in charge are willing to jeopardize such a varied, passionate group of supporters.

You know it takes a long time to build up credibility and a following - but it doesn't take much to lose them and your profits.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2009, 21:19:36 PM »

shut the F... up, you I... (gnorant person)...  *crazy*

In case you didn't know "all human are ignorant" thanks for the compliment. *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2009, 22:16:46 PM »

In case you didn't know "all human are ignorant" thanks for the compliment. *freak*

at least we agree on something...  *freak*
gerush
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2009, 07:11:22 AM »

you mean me? r38 KMET - top mil.points and honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew that.This is the reason why your account bilko1 was banned.lol,maybe illegal trade in the first month of the era?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 07:13:16 AM by gerush » Logged
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2009, 08:23:48 AM »

I knew that.This is the reason why your account bilko1 was banned.lol,maybe illegal trade in the first month of the era?

I think he was selling them to donate to the alliance and he buyed them by accident  *hahaha* a huge cheating alliance.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
gerush
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2009, 15:00:48 PM »

I think he was selling them to donate to the alliance and he buyed them by accident  *hahaha* a huge cheating alliance.
they are cheaters,we all know this.But he wasn`t donating it to the alliance ,i think he was buying it for himself.They have other players for donating gold to the alliance.
gerush
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2009, 16:08:36 PM »

at least,they get 3 to 4 players banned every month *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2009, 17:28:22 PM »

I think he was selling them to donate to the alliance and he buyed them by accident  *hahaha*

that is true, and every body does it...(not mistaking, but doing it)

they are cheaters,we all know this.But he wasn`t donating it to the alliance ,i think he was buying it for himself.They have other players for donating gold to the alliance.

that is a lie, I never cheated on purpose...I'm on line 24/7 depriving my self from sleep for it, that's why I have what I have, look at my offensive victories and my battles history and you'll see what I'm talking about...

and byw, Emperor13 was banned without any reason!!! F... you admins!!! He was banned with explanation: this is not your account...hello??? the original owner left the game and I got a friend taking over it! Where the hell is there a cheat???  *xxx* off course I looked into it, but I never did anything with it...no attacks, no fixed battles, no selling or buying, no nothing...I left it all to my friend...

and I'm not responsible for cheats that some of my allies did!!! the main rule in my ally is YOU MUST NOT CHEAT, cause if you do, you will be thrown out, either by admins or by me!!! and they were...

byw gerush, you know my nick, are you brave enough to tell me yours?  *GIRL_CRAZY*
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 17:57:52 PM by bilko1 » Logged
gerush
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2009, 18:23:57 PM »

that is true, and every body does it...(not mistaking, but doing it)

that is a lie, I never cheated on purpose...I'm on line 24/7 depriving my self from sleep for it, that's why I have what I have, look at my offensive victories and my battles history and you'll see what I'm talking about...

and byw, Emperor13 was banned without any reason!!! F... you admins!!! He was banned with explanation: this is not your account...hello??? the original owner left the game and I got a friend taking over it! Where the hell is there a cheat???  *xxx* off course I looked into it, but I never did anything with it...no attacks, no fixed battles, no selling or buying, no nothing...I left it all to my friend...

and I'm not responsible for cheats that some of my allies did!!! the main rule in my ally is YOU MUST NOT CHEAT, cause if you do, you will be thrown out, either by admins or by me!!! and they were...

byw gerush, you know my nick, are you brave enough to tell me yours?  *GIRL_CRAZY*

lol,it is not a problem if someone knows my nick.
gerush
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2009, 18:26:25 PM »

and your friend destroyed my army because i thought war was over and i left a part of my army at home.
I will not do this mistake again *Angry* *Angry*..And can i ask you, how old are you?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 18:31:13 PM by gerush » Logged
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #134 on: October 14, 2009, 19:45:33 PM »

He's not brave enought to show you his user name, KMET i didn't knew that bilko1 was KMET  *hahaha* I do not know why the hell the admins banned Emperor13 account if my friend stopped playing cause of university and gave the account and email to the other player. wtf, happened here?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: