Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 11:20:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO GOLDMINES AT ALL???????  (Read 19633 times)
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« on: September 17, 2009, 14:59:09 PM »

NOW EVEN IF YOU TYPE THE WHOLE GOLDMINE NAME, IT DOESNT SHOW UP, AND THE PAGE GETS STUCKED!!!!!! ONLY 2 MONTH FOR THE END OF THE REALM ONLY WAY TO GET GOLD THAT I LEARNED FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE REALM WAS MINING rant
SO NOW IF I DONT HAVE THOSE 17 PROVINCES AND IM NOT A FARMER IM NOT ABLE TO BUILD MORE SOLDIERS AND SUPPORT MY UPKEEP AT THE SAME TIME! rant
W.....T.....F

*freak*
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 15:05:45 PM »

then you should start attack active players. in this game is possible to attack active players not only goldmines. youi only cant take over his empire
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 15:09:14 PM »

then you should start attack active players. in this game is possible to attack active players not only goldmines. youi only cant take over his empire
i am man, our alliance is having 2 wars, but distance is a factor, some 6 hour mission ( wich is very normal in war time ) take alot of upkeep, got to make at least 4 goldmines attacks per day ( usually i make 27 attacks )....
cmon man i cant keep jus crushing my army on other players in my 2x range, at this point of the realm there is only vigiliant and strong player, and goldmines
and i didnt get that " you cant take his empire "..... are you sure? wanna see my attacks from wars?Huh? PLEASE DONT SOUND LIKE ALL I DO IS MINING. I HAVE AN ARMY THAT I DESTROY OTHER PLAYERS WITH, AND FOR THIS ARMY TO GO ON MISSION, I  NEED UPKEEP, AND FOR UPKEEP I NEED GOLD MINES, BECAUSE THE RATE OF THE GOLD PRODUCTION REALLY SUCK rant
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 15:19:24 PM by PACO_666 » Logged

*freak*
rimini
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 15:11:06 PM »

I can't search at all  players by name: active and goldmines !!! You are sneering at us
rimini
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 15:16:36 PM »

Next step: remove "search by name" function  *bravo*
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 15:18:42 PM »

there is problem with players searching on few realms:40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 79, 80. all should be ok till evening
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 15:20:42 PM »

there is problem with players searching on few realms:40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 79, 80. all should be ok till evening
ok thanks for the tip... im on realm 56 by the way....

*freak*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 15:23:59 PM »

THE SPYING PAGE IS A SOLUTION BUT TAKES FOREVER TO RUMOUR EACH PROVINCE,
gimme karma for the tip, if not me, you would be selling iron now *freak*

*freak*
rimini
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 15:26:16 PM »

I play in 25th Realm and I buy credits before your every day changes. Owners- you are realy thieves, I'd not buy credits if I'd know you will change rules every day
Mayhem
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 15:33:11 PM »

Realm 50 you can not search at all, less than 2 months till realm is over and all these changes.
Game needs to be put on pause till you get this fixed...........
By now removing the search function as you have for goldmines you favor those who have farmed all realm long building provinces.
Which by coincidence is mainly well we all know who the players are, are we seeing a little one sided help here and favoritism, by changing all of this. Now those who went fighting and not farming can no longer sustain their armies with gold runs, while the farmer can sell his resources from having colonized all their provinces to maintain their army. This is playing favoritism on a grand scale to farmers, they can send an attack and if it comes back empty they can sell resources to cover it. However the warrior is now in deep trouble if his target moves and will go negative and his army will be stuck, leaving them open for attack by those that farmed all realm long.
I have spent money on this game all realm long to play this, needless to say you are cutting off your income by these drastic changes. Yes you may have what money I have spent already, but it will be a cold day in hell before you get another penny out of me on this game for the changes you have made. Check your logs you will see how much I have spent. You just kissed it good bye along with quite a few others that will no longer be playing this.

NOT A Satisfied Customer........... rant
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 16:10:25 PM by Mayhem » Logged
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 15:34:51 PM »

programmers can let you search goldmines like before and let you lose army cause server lags or block players search by a_. they chose block searching
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 16:12:17 PM »

this is a good move i must admit, but one problem, you guys need to lock the market when a player is under attack, this will at least guarantee army upkeep. i have no economy at all how will i survive?Huh? by farming?Huh? forget that shit................ LOCK THE MARKET
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 17:35:03 PM »

KRUM, you say this was intended from the beginning, but it has been so for ever...  hmmm let me think a bit...  hmmm there's something wrong with what you say, don't you think so?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 17:47:00 PM by bilko1 » Logged
svizcy
Private

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 17:36:24 PM »

programmers can let you search goldmines like before and let you lose army cause server lags or block players search by a_. they chose block searching

This...is if i summ everything up and say with one word = Bullshit=
This is a browser game not call of duty for craing out loud!!!

You can't just do this...look it's lagg, k let just block search. Customers demmand gold coines, do u understand this? There are more people that want gold mines than those who don't, so where is the problem?
If serwer is coussing lagg buy better serwer or repair it. You were running a serwer maintainance a month ago...what did you maintain if the lagg is still there?
Removing the search is like closing your eyes from real problem and hope it will go avay. *crazy*

good day, svizcy
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 17:55:24 PM »

As I said...if this keeps this way, 80% of players will just quit...we have our lists and will keep playing till the end of eras, but no one will be stupid enough to start a new era on this terms...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 17:56:09 PM by bilko1 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: