Imperia Online International
June 06, 2024, 17:44:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The End of Farmers' days.  (Read 8100 times)
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2009, 23:18:40 PM »

lol thats why you were capitulated to me for 2 months. you hit 3 players and one had already totaled you and one was stopped playing the other was a noob. not one general or experienced player was hit. and when we hit back you had to travel  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

hey red... he is one of those "keyboard brave" people with the memory of a fish...  yea... i had to travel and so on and so on... blah, blah, blah......    now we know why he is such a fan of this new rule... cause he doesn't want you guys to be even stronger and wipe em out completely...
redborg
Major

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2009, 23:18:58 PM »

So is this change meant to be permanent? Ive heard some say its a bug and will be rectified soon.

it is permanent

redborg
Major

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2009, 23:30:44 PM »

hey red... he is one of those "keyboard brave" people with the memory of a fish...  yea... i had to travel and so on and so on... blah, blah, blah......    now we know why he is such a fan of this new rule... cause he doesn't want you guys to be even stronger and wipe em out completely...

this will shock you he was thrown out our alliance because he was arogant and was puting down new players.

Realmaker
Private

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2009, 23:34:10 PM »

this will shock you he was thrown out our alliance because he was arogant and was puting down new players.

you should put him out of his misery if the realm is not over yet... and no i am not shocked... people who run their you know what....  *hihi* so much usually are like him... and just talk and nothing else... i wish he was in my realm i wouldn't let him be around passed a day...
redborg
Major

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2009, 23:52:16 PM »

you should put him out of his misery if the realm is not over yet... and no i am not shocked... people who run their you know what....  *hihi* so much usually are like him... and just talk and nothing else... i wish he was in my realm i wouldn't let him be around passed a day...

he capitulated for 10 weeks then went on rest. i never got my chance but i would have easily crushed him.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2009, 01:50:27 AM »

he capitulated for 10 weeks then went on rest. i never got my chance but i would have easily crushed him.
pleazzz i could have kicked your ass defensivly i capitulated to prent you from simultanous attack while i sleep funny thing is that you call all of your members (4 of em) noobs including your leader because I DESTROYED them jajaja! you think i'm premium in R5? if i were i'd been like the top 3 player. you even had...

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2009, 01:55:28 AM »

to capitulate from megatron becaus you were going to get ur ass kicked. evil4 you never even tried to reason with me, i wanted the best 4 the alliance and i even invited your sorry ass but as all puppet gets controled with string u were licking elfo ass and got forced to join guardian jajaja *hahaha*
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 02:04:00 AM by HRdevil » Logged

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2009, 02:19:40 AM »

i say that white flag is ok .its supreme tactical weapon for overgrowing  *freak* . i just didnt understand how comes that my army stands month and a half in my base with f6 ,and i didnt armysave ,i wasnt online,i didnt goldmine ,i wanted to be killed so i can quit ,but nobody  *cry* attacked.

Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2009, 07:40:59 AM »

Great way to doom the subject.
Way to go sirs, continue bragging about your domination...

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2009, 09:43:07 AM »

Great way to doom the subject.
Way to go sirs, continue bragging about your domination...
*hahaha* +k 4 you...

gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2009, 16:04:21 PM »

Sorry to interfere *freak*

Now as I can see it 'til now...you guys are out of topic!!!! *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

A contest of pride and about the end of farmres no more!!!!

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
redborg
Major

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2009, 23:12:04 PM »

to capitulate from megatron becaus you were going to get ur ass kicked. evil4 you never even tried to reason with me, i wanted the best 4 the alliance and i even invited your sorry ass but as all puppet gets controled with string u were licking elfo ass and got forced to join guardian jajaja *hahaha*

2 weeks while i built a better army than megatron and i join guardians to lead them so we could destroy people like you.

why didnt you kill me while i was capitulated to him.

redborg
Major

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2009, 23:15:28 PM »

i say that white flag is ok .its supreme tactical weapon for overgrowing  *freak* . i just didnt understand how comes that my army stands month and a half in my base with f6 ,and i didnt armysave ,i wasnt online,i didnt goldmine ,i wanted to be killed so i can quit ,but nobody  *cry* attacked.

i never had any interest in destroying you certainly we even had peace with butchers at that point. their was a time earlier in the game when i could perhaps have destroyed you or certainly won a battle and though it might make sense to do so but i had no reason or indeed desire to do so.

you never hit me or any of my alliance i dont think i could have destroyed you but i did not want to.

white flag is fine in small bursts and even makes sense some times but 10 weeks is just cowardice

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2009, 23:26:43 PM »

2 weeks while i built a better army than megatron and i join guardians to lead them so we could destroy people like you.

why didnt you kill me while i was capitulated to him.

if i attacked you i loose, if you attacked me you loose and stop counting the flags when i quited it was only 3 week to prevent steeling my resourses when i sleep.

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2009, 08:50:09 AM »

in cro realm i wasnt attacked a single time till 5th month of the realm *Tongue*  *freak* i had like ton of resources nice army and no one would attack  head_hurts_kr till i pissed off some guys and then i got destroyed badly  *freak* so..write to someone smth he wont like and voila...you will get owned  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: