Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 12:38:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cant search for players  (Read 8674 times)
bola
Private

« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 08:44:30 AM »

how is it possible that we do not get one reply from admin re the subject?Huh? changing the game play from one day to the other and the amount of chat, surely we should hear more!!!! I for one do not want to keep playing if that is the treatment we receive.....
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 09:16:09 AM »

how is it possible that we do not get one reply from admin re the subject?Huh? changing the game play from one day to the other and the amount of chat, surely we should hear more!!!! I for one do not want to keep playing if that is the treatment we receive.....
because obviously this post is senseless, goldmine shouldnt be in game PERIOD. evil4

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Mayhem
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 13:09:03 PM »

All that would do is gain free publicity for the game, defeating the purpose .
bola
Private

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 15:02:44 PM »

because obviously this post is senseless, goldmine shouldnt be in game PERIOD. evil4

goldmine were a part of the game always as farmers and battle seekers are all part of the game it should be up to a player to choose who he is and want to be...
redborg
Major

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 23:06:13 PM »

finding goldmines is still easy but it is just more time consuing just think about ti  their are at least 3 ways.

weirlind
Private

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2009, 18:50:32 PM »

FRAgMaSTEr is right goldmines make bad player supreme and dumb ppl buying resourses at a high price all of u n00b§ complaining R 2 stupid   to realize this.   evil3

Oh dear, Oh dear, oh dear!!!  Looks like fagmaster jumped straight into it again, but only this time you have got an equally rude and ignorant friend to jump in the poop with you. 

So let me get this right, old faggy and the other rude person who left this insulting message, have never ever hit any kind of goldmine in the whole time they have played the game...hmmmmmmm!!!!  Anyway, let's leave that one alone because it is only their word we can take for it. 

Faggy, you again miss the point of the post and go off on one of your own experiences/opinions that people don't really care about, and instead of getting answers etc, the conversation is going on another subject.  I do NOT care if you think we should or shouldn't have goldmines because we still do, what people want to know is... 1. Is this a rule change or another system breakdown?  2.  Why hasn't the IO team contacted us players and let us know? 3. Why have they (IO team) gone missing yet again when there are problems? 4.  Why do we have such an arrogant member like yourself answering real questions when obviously you are so far up your own b*ckside you don't even understand why people are angry?   
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2009, 21:31:07 PM »

While u ppl jump on gay accusation? Do you ppl has some kind of mental attraccion? *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Realmaker
Private

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2009, 03:06:21 AM »

While u ppl jump on gay accusation? Do you ppl has some kind of mental attraccion? *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

we are just observing and helping u come out of the closet hopefully... *hihi* *hihi*  on the serious note... weir there was an earlier post somewhere that the community manager spoke with one of the programmers and he was told that if they can fix it they will try to... but not sure... i'll try to find that post for u.
bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2009, 03:12:56 AM »

Oh dear, Oh dear, oh dear!!!  Looks like fagmaster jumped straight into it again, but only this time you have got an equally rude and ignorant friend to jump in the poop with you. 

So let me get this right, old faggy and the other rude person who left this insulting message, have never ever hit any kind of goldmine in the whole time they have played the game...hmmmmmmm!!!!  Anyway, let's leave that one alone because it is only their word we can take for it. 

Faggy, you again miss the point of the post and go off on one of your own experiences/opinions that people don't really care about, and instead of getting answers etc, the conversation is going on another subject.  I do NOT care if you think we should or shouldn't have goldmines because we still do, what people want to know is... 1. Is this a rule change or another system breakdown?  2.  Why hasn't the IO team contacted us players and let us know? 3. Why have they (IO team) gone missing yet again when there are problems? 4.  Why do we have such an arrogant member like yourself answering real questions when obviously you are so far up your own b*ckside you don't even understand why people are angry?   

GOOD ONE!!!
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2009, 04:00:45 AM »

you ppl only wants me to go on your side (gay side) sheezzz, what's the problem? feelin atracted & you show some love with agresivness trying to make others gay? *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

weirlind
Private

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2009, 06:08:28 AM »

there was an earlier post somewhere that the community manager spoke with one of the programmers and he was told that if they can fix it they will try to... but not sure... i'll try to find that post for u.

Thanks real, but I read all of those posts before and what they are saying basically is that they don't know themselves.  On one hand they are saying it is a change, and then on the other saying that it is a problem that might be fixed in the future.   *xxx*   

Like some of the previous posts have said, they should have sent us all a message telling us of the change/problem and not letting everyone find out by themselves and trying to figure out what the hell is going.  The point is that communication is key, and having some answers instead of silly and rude responses by their staff is really not helping us get that answer.
jacko667
Private

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 09:53:12 AM »

I was on vacation for a week and came back to this problem - only this forum post has explained what has happened but there is still no answer to why it has happened.   I am fortunate in that I was always writing down the names of goldmines, both near and far.  I struggled to progress at first but once I found goldmines I moved ahead quickly.    I find the lack of information about this change very frustrating and have decided that this change complicates matters to the point that I am going to leave the game - I don't have time to wade though pages of players names.  Seems like a move to get more people to become premium players!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2009, 12:01:05 PM »

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=17773.msg152307#msg152307

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: