Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 09:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cant search for players  (Read 8677 times)
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 04:34:46 AM »

goldmines dont have place in game like this ,people are just narrowminded to see consequences of some major changes .and its a crash if i understood good,not change of rule.Go attack people ,u necrophils

bilko1
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 04:42:14 AM »

goldmines dont have place in game like this ,people are just narrowminded to see consequences of some major changes .and its a crash if i understood good,not change of rule.Go attack people ,u necrophils
necrophils right...with current market sistem, playing without getting gold from gms is not an option...  *xxx*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 04:45:58 AM »

u see ,im right ,u do not understand that gms raise price ,that gives farmers oportunity to make gold in battles ,allowing them to make almost same amount of gold as players with army ,and reduce value of attacking players .Cant  think more than 1 step  ,dont ya .making bilions of gold in dead realm doesnt mean u really understand game it seems.

u work hard ,u attack 50 goldmines per day ,u make life easy to farmers ,buying everything that they offer .Maybe producing gold with villagers comes as an option when prices are normal without such a big flow of gold comming to market

goldmines is worst thing in game ,it kills PvP ,and everyone just do PvE
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 04:54:37 AM by fragmaster » Logged

joekewl
Private

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 06:16:54 AM »

i didnt expect so much of outrage when i posted my question but I have to admit as a rule change I am very upset myself. I can see why it would be done but it is incredibly huge and players where given no warning. The dynamics of the game have flipped 180 degrees. I have to say that i disagree with goldmines having no place in this type of game... they were until now a HUGE part of this game and there was quite a lot of pvp... the current status of my army is evidence of that *sad*

I agree this will cause more pvp but it was an extremely poorly implemented change considering how dramatic it is.

I cant believe how buggy this game is and how poorly the devs communicate. We know they have the ability to send in game messages and they didnt think that this deserved one?
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 06:43:00 AM »

u see ,im right ,u do not understand that gms raise price ,that gives farmers oportunity to make gold in battles ,allowing them to make almost same amount of gold as players with army ,and reduce value of attacking players .Cant  think more than 1 step  ,dont ya .making bilions of gold in dead realm doesnt mean u really understand game it seems.

u work hard ,u attack 50 goldmines per day ,u make life easy to farmers ,buying everything that they offer .Maybe producing gold with villagers comes as an option when prices are normal without such a big flow of gold comming to market

ok u got a point frag,,,, but necrophilis is not the rite word for me dude
were having 2 wars in the same time and going for the third, dont tell me to have battles, i do them everyday without anyones advice, thank you...
ok mines make life easy for farmers market system... now wats the second option for our upkeep?Huh? you take something, you give something back rite? i suggested in other topic to make bank interest more helpfull....
what do you suggest? you really think 10x goldmines shoud be removed too from v4a???and now in the middle of the realm???
excuse me but v4a realms look like silicon made T*TS... one day they look good, tomorrow something iss wrong, so admins come to fix those T*TS but make it ugly instead....
again and again and again..... changes in the middle of the realm is not an option, so gimme a break!

P.S : When my army account life will be as easy as a farmer's life account, i will maybe stop thinking about gold mines, untill then, i am obliged to be a hard worker on mines , and not necropholis.... do radical changes then think about critising our way of playing, everybody knows they have to mine! if nobody teached me how to mine i would be now a dude having all my  workers on gold production ( stupid thing to do ) or a player with 300k points and some weak army ( that will get bored and turn out to be a mine too )
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 06:51:58 AM by PACO_666 » Logged

*freak*
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »

FragMaster - As Forum Staff, I expected more from you................ Insulting people is now the way ahead is it Huh?
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2009, 12:54:21 PM »

i didnt insult anybody ,its just conditional talk , a lot of IF ,no names mentioned ,who finds himself in what i said i cant help ,but i told pure truth  .Anyway i have no jurisdiction on international forum ,and u should more consider me as a regular member here .

Zakys
Private

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »

"goldmines dont have place in game like this ,people are just narrowminded to see consequences of some major changes .and its a crash if i understood good,not change of rule.Go attack people ,u necrophils"

LoL ..  evil3

First of all you cann't just change a so important rule in a middle of an era .. make a new era if you like and see if ppl will play there .. this era is about to finish for many realms but like that will finish earlier
Second .. every change you make helps only players with many points .. and why  ? couse i have allready univercity 28 .. and i made it allready .. and this poor who need to get it now is impossible ..
Third .. you are so smart talking about attackings real players .. ehm .. now tell me .. if we need to attack only players in the range x1 x2 .. when you just see the list you will see only 50 persons and depends on your rank .. the persons you see may be very distant .. haw will you find people to attack if you cannot use list with letters ?

well best way to make this game better is : dont make nothing .. things never change in a middle of an era ..
svizcy
Private

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2009, 12:57:23 PM »

Players with high army upkeaps and bad economies now can't keep their armies allive. What you create with that is that farmers who have build only their economy for the first part of realm can create bigger armies with no problem at all becasue players with poor eco will have to sell all their ressorses anyways.
First their was university change that is good idea because u can't make bizzare resserches anymore but not in the midle of realm becasue people that have pushed university at start of realm have big advantage now.
Now is can't search for gold mines is not a bug then this will compleatly ruin the current realms. You can't make such drastic changes in the midle of eras! You are not killing farmers with that you are favorising them. They have small armies for their economies they are not selling ressorses they are buying them! Look from this perspective please before you make this a permanent change. *sos*
zokipoki
Private

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 13:05:45 PM »

Copy paste from premium plan page:
Code:
Abandoned empires filter
It may seem a small thing, but having a button filtering all abandoned empires in range will save a lot of time and makes playing the game much easier and fun. Finding a recently abandoned empire first makes all the difference between scrubbing what is left and making a fortune!

Want to tell us that premium members don't have this option or if u are a premium goldmine rule doesent count?
What kind of game is this, spend more credits and u are a god??
svizcy
Private

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 13:17:53 PM »

This filter isnt helpfull anyvays, becasue it only showes u abandoned goldmines in 10x range...and you are not attacking those most of time.
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2009, 13:33:02 PM »

i didnt insult anybody ,its just conditional talk , a lot of IF ,no names mentioned ,who finds himself in what i said i cant help ,but i told pure truth  .Anyway i have no jurisdiction on international forum ,and u should more consider me as a regular member here .

So, should anybody not agree with your opinion, they are narrowminded ??  This, is an insult as I do not agree with most of the things you say.........

You did not tell the truth, you gave your opinion - which you are entitled to - and then proceeded to use this as justification for your actions.......

Irrespective of if you have jurisdiction or not, I suspect that wherever you go on the IO Forums, you have the "Forum Staff" annotated under your name and a certain standard should be maintained by people in a position of authority............

And just for you, here is some gentle reading....................
An insult (also called putdown) is an expression, statement (or sometimes behavior) which is considered degrading. Insults may be intentional or accidental. An example of the latter is a well-intended simple explanation, which in fact is superfluous, but is given due to underestimating the intelligence or knowledge of the other.

Whether or not speech or behavior is insulting in practice, and sometimes by the terms of local assault statutes, is often a product of the subjective sense of the insulted party. However, insults to one person who might not mind such derogatory speech may indirectly insult others.

Referring to nameless others as narrowminded or necrophils (I assume you mean Necrophile) is an insult if they feel offended in any way..........

On another note, you may wish to VISIT HERE to have a better understanding of conditional talk in the English language........
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2009, 16:15:13 PM »

no insult taken.. just answer my questions in my last post

*freak*
dasher
Sergeant

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2009, 16:56:42 PM »

What kills a game is forcing everybody to play the way you (the royal you) want them to play.
You take away any scope for them to think or behave in a way that you don't agree with.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 17:03:43 PM by dasher » Logged
dasher
Sergeant

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 17:32:34 PM »

It feels like there is no interaction between the devs and anybody else.

These recent changes are just one sided, poorly thought and badly implemented - leaving the players and forums mods not only in the dark but excluded - regardless if they're paying customers or not (I'm the former - I happily pay for credits).

It appears frag is the only person in the loop - and while I respect her perspective - I don't like being forced to play in one particular way for a game I am paying for.  You may as well just script it all and fix the market prices. 

So I've activated the vacation mod and may come back later if things change.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: