Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:51:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a pillager ruled r4  (Read 31275 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2009, 14:26:16 PM »

good then i can kill u in a day... *hahaha* *hahaha*
wow what an achievement to kill a guy who has probably all light soldiers and there is no armysave...to be a pillager in r10 is really really reaaaaaally dumb

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2009, 09:48:10 AM »

1. Read here dear retarded:
http://www18.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/rules.php
2.7 User accounts cannot be transferred without Imperia Online LTD’s express consent.

2. You Berserker got a 48h ban during the game for CHEATING

3. Berserker army was killed from me...
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=16122.msg142804#msg142804
_renis__(Caro_Kann)   Berserkers(age)   10931   1140348   1029   14964   0   0   728
I can find even battle report. But... B, can you do me that favor? I'm sure you saved it!  *freak*

So when i say yes, it means is YES for normal people, and NO for RETARDED ones...

That rule is just as used as this one (who I believe you broke a few times).

5.1 Unless the rules of the game provide for exceptions, users are restricted to a single user account per round (e.g., World, Universe, etc.). The use of multiple user accounts is not permitted, and Imperia Online LTD may, at its option, delete or block multiple user accounts at any time.

That you killed B on his ban, is a really great effort.  *xxx*

There are no men like me, there is only me.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2009, 10:11:09 AM »

If you look at the url for these rules it's v4a. And we are talking classic unless has changed there where old threads about classic. 1. stating that giving your account to another is ok. And 2. making more than 1 account is also ok(aslong as you only play 1 account). So I would guess that in classic thats still the rules but in v4a its changed.
 And we are talking classic here. *pardon*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Tarantio
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2009, 11:16:04 AM »

Samy sorry to split hairs here but as i read the rules GIVING your account to someone is what youve written, As I read what happened with Naylrod he used the account, he was not given it, this (for me) would imply a permanant change of ownership for that account. However if the original owner then returns and reclaims the account then regardless of the timeframe (weeks, days, hours or even minutes) then this has surely to be regarded as babysitting and therefore contrary to the rules???
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2009, 11:31:27 AM »

hmmm  Well could be considered both ways as could of given account away then given it back. But then could also be considered babysitting. But for me babysitting is when 2 players are playing 1 account all the time. As mentioned B left his army home alot. So was not situation where you are trying to catch him and if he at work his mate looking after account. Which is what i'd call babysitting. The real fact is did he gain an unfair advantage from this. *pardon*
If nayl and B between them where keeping account active all the time except for 6 hours offline then yes is cheating. But for nayl to look after account as just single player then is a grey area and at most what you'd call in your job a Misdemeanor.

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2009, 11:39:33 AM »

I was taking over the account since B did not know when he was coming back, or if he was coming back at all. That is why I left my own account during the time. (How many would have done that?)

When B actuallly did come back, ofcourse I gave it back.

- But basicly I do not care about people starting multiple accounts to get a good map (only lamers do that, a real player adopt his strategy according to the map he gets), nor do I care about people using sitters or people giving away accounts, flagchangers or stuff like that. Good players will always be good, no matter hew many cheaters there are.   ...and bad players (Renis) will drop out when their goals are interrupted or denied by the good ones (Berserkers)

« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 11:41:04 AM by Naylrod » Logged

Tarantio
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2009, 11:57:28 AM »

hmmm  Well could be considered both ways as could of given account away then given it back. But then could also be considered babysitting. But for me babysitting is when 2 players are playing 1 account all the time. As mentioned B left his army home alot. So was not situation where you are trying to catch him and if he at work his mate looking after account. Which is what i'd call babysitting. The real fact is did he gain an unfair advantage from this. *pardon*
If nayl and B between them where keeping account active all the time except for 6 hours offline then yes is cheating. But for nayl to look after account as just single player then is a grey area and at most what you'd call in your job a Misdemeanor.

Misdemeanors, although not blatant crimes, are also punishable   *wink*, surprises me the most is the absence of a moderator responce to clarify the issue, its been debated long enough lol.
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2009, 12:08:52 PM »

I was taking over the account since B did not know when he was coming back, or if he was coming back at all. That is why I left my own account during the time. (How many would have done that?)

When B actuallly did come back, ofcourse I gave it back.

- But basicly I do not care about people starting multiple accounts to get a good map (only lamers do that, a real player adopt his strategy according to the map he gets), nor do I care about people using sitters or people giving away accounts, flagchangers or stuff like that. Good players will always be good, no matter hew many cheaters there are.   ...and bad players (Renis) will drop out when their goals are interrupted or denied by the good ones (Berserkers)

Now i'm sure you are totally retarded... The Rule is there, so just SHUT UP... Why on earth you are so child not to admit your stupidity at least once...

Again RETARDED: "2.7 User accounts cannot be transferred without Imperia Online LTD’s express consent" And the rule you mentioned has nothing to to in this case. It simply states that you CAN NOT have more than 1 account in a single era. This has nothing to do with account ownership transfer. Do you understand it now? Is sooooo simple...

@Samy
IO does not allow new registrations in r1-r4. Regulation is a link during registration process, so you can't find it right now for r1-r4. But it was there during registration, so it is still in use.

Just found the old link also... http://www31.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game/rules.php
Content is the same!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 14:50:59 PM by reni » Logged
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2009, 20:40:45 PM »

It simply states that you CAN NOT have more than 1 account in a single era.

That is what I said, for once you agree with me Renis or Renis1 or Renis2 or...  *bravo*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2009, 21:17:38 PM »

That is what I said, for once you agree with me Renis or Renis1 or Renis2 or...  *bravo*

LOL.... Naylie, you caught renis for cheating and he even didn´t realised it  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

that really says it all..... most ppl would have played both accounts  *gamer* so even if the rules really consider this as wrong i´ve got no bad feeling with it whatsoever  *Tongue* to me it´s even fair play  *Grin* and who whant to say its not? you renis? who opens a gazillion accounts each era till you find a map that suits your limited capabilities? you make me laugh boy  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

and just one thing more.... yes you killed a few of my light soldiers  *hahaha* but what you still don´t get is the fact that this was all part of my strategy  *hihi* piling up gold and let the troops at home so someone will come and fight me.... and.... give me mili points  *Grin* i didn´t care about my soldiers or the gold  *cool* i had so much of it that i sometimes just did not know what to do with it  *Tongue* even a farmer like you could not dream of it  *hahaha* all i wanted was mili points  *hihi* so you fell for this "trap" and gave me just what i wanted  *cool* while i had a great day, knowing that a kid like you would do it  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

as Naylie said... bad players will always be bad and good players will always get better  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 21:36:02 PM by Berserkers » Logged

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2009, 22:13:05 PM »

LOL.... Naylie, you caught renis for cheating and he even didn´t realised it  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
1 account played in a single era. This is in the rules idiot... Read... or better... think...

that really says it all..... most ppl would have played both accounts  *gamer* so even if the rules really consider this as wrong i´ve got no bad feeling with it whatsoever  *Tongue* to me it´s even fair play  *Grin* and who whant to say its not? you renis? who opens a gazillion accounts each era till you find a map that suits your limited capabilities? you make me laugh boy  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

and just one thing more.... yes you killed a few of my light soldiers  *hahaha* but what you still don´t get is the fact that this was all part of my strategy  *hihi* piling up gold and let the troops at home so someone will come and fight me.... and.... give me mili points  *Grin* i didn´t care about my soldiers or the gold  *cool* i had so much of it that i sometimes just did not know what to do with it  *Tongue* even a farmer like you could not dream of it  *hahaha* all i wanted was mili points  *hihi* so you fell for this "trap" and gave me just what i wanted  *cool* while i had a great day, knowing that a kid like you would do it  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

as Naylie said... bad players will always be bad and good players will always get better  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

No normal human being can read such a idiot message dude... Find a doctor...

It's impossible to discuss with you, because even if you read, you are totally incapable to think...
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 22:17:55 PM by reni » Logged
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2009, 22:20:50 PM »

One PLAYING account in a single era retarded... You see... how on earth you don't catch anything... Have ever been at school? Elementary?
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2009, 23:11:24 PM »

LOL   *hahaha* so typical for you renis.... now you´re insulting ppl here again  *freak*

is that really all you can do? calling ppl names?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

i feel sorry for you boy  *hihi* i think you shouldn´t play such a game if it is to much pressure for you  *Tongue* and you certainly shouldn´t  take part in a forum if you don´t know how to behave  *Grin*

didn´t your mama tell you to be a good boy?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2009, 00:55:25 AM »

LOL   *hahaha* so typical for you renis.... now you´re insulting ppl here again  *freak*

is that really all you can do? calling ppl names?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

This is typical for you... You never give any answer, but simply write bullshits like this, not telling anything at all.

I EXPLAINED you everything in details:
1. Accounts ownership transfer is illegal
2. You can have as many accounts as you want, but you must use only one of them in a single era.
3. You got killed from me, at least once
4. You missed 1 week in the forum after you got killed
5. You got a 48h ban during the era for cheating

That's what i can tell... Well... this is the 45-th time i wrote them, so there nothing new...  *pardon*

didn´t your mama tell you to be a good boy?  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Which mama?  *freak*
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 01:01:37 AM by reni » Logged
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2009, 07:33:53 AM »

Which mama?  *freak*

yeah, i thought so  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up