Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 00:58:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a pillager ruled r4  (Read 31281 times)
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« on: September 14, 2009, 23:31:34 PM »

Ok, it took me a while but here it comes... the storry of a pillager going to rule r4  *Tongue*

It all started with my brother of arms Naylrod who told me he is going to play just the pillager the upcoming era and if i would be interested to join his alliance and share the fun and so i did

Sadly Naylie didn´t have the time to play serious  *cry* due to the hard job gowing an future Avengers leader and future pillage marshall  *Grin*

A great idea of Naylie was to call every single player in our alliance Pill – PiII – PiIl – PilI and the alliance age so it would allways appear in the battle reports as Pill (age) i´ve got to say i laughed my ass off about that word play  *hahaha* but unfortunately i had started Berserkers allready and didn´t want to drop the acc because B is just me  *cool*

But just in case we would find other freaks who will join the fun we created the other 3 accs as well but thats another storry i will post something about later

It all seamed pretty easy for start with, just build an army asap and get the job started after a couple of days pillaging everyone around me the real fun started... all sorts of “hate messages” arrived, mostly in turkish or cyrillic just as usual  *freak*

We desided to answer these messages with random crap like “daddy i want a horse” (my favorit) or “grandma is that you”  *hihi* and some youtube vids like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRlj5vjp3Ko and our friends from alliance pussycats got this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBdSqk78nHw&feature=PlayList&p=BD73A29EA187A274&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=77 and for our non english spooken spammers we send this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyJoVpL-Cl4 that was just REAL FUN  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Some ppl got mad at me and told me they will kick me out of the game and kill my army and all that BS, but of course just broken promises, i´d like to say hi to pharo, getin and renis here  *Tongue*, just to mention a few of all those guys who quitted the game instead of making me quitt

So the pillage went on and my honor hit the ground (starting moral 50) and then i got a lot of msg saying something like “know you´re done... you can´t attack anymore” well, i proofed them wrong and usually just pillaged them again  *YAHOO*

I just had to send a few archers and they killed that 1 spearmann and so there was no escape for the so innocent villagers

Meanwhile i build up my defense, money was never a problem, actually it was sometimes real hard to spend it... just border, high lvl fortress asap, fortification, range attack and so on... nobody could pass my border (lvl 19 at the end) and after a few guys died on my walls nobody really had the balls to try it for a long time... i was the first with lvl 7 fort filled with elite archers at 7k net points  *guns*

I heard from friends that almost the entire realm was begging the “big” guys to kill me but they obviously had better things to do or were scared to loose their army on my walls

Pretty soon i run 8 armies raping 24/7 everobody in my x3 range... full in panic ppl meesaged each other  *sos* to find out how to stop me and they came up with the idea to put a few troops (preferably horses) on the field and set up the army for fight instead of retreat, thinking they were save  *hihi* well, sorry guys... wrong again...  *hahaha* depending on the type and how many troops they had on the field i just send enough archers with my army to kill them or i just send a field battle only with archers first and my glory pillagers arrived minutes later and killed everything that moved, well 20% of them  *evil*

Renis even sent a msg to almost the entire realm (must have cost him several hours)  *freak* saying that just 50 light archers would stop me...  *hihi* i bet the ppl who actually tried that were pretty much pleased with this genius advice  *bravo* when they found their troops killed and villagers raped  *Grin*

Now all of the sudden ppl were wondering and some of them actually read the manual (maybe for the first time ever) and found out that archers attacks before melee takes part... well, congratz guys you found a key...  *YAHOO* so they started just to put archers on the field but by then i already had elite archers which starts the battle even before archers or heavy archers... so they were due to die again before they even realised whats going on  *Shocked*

The hate msg never stoped and ppl were chearing when i reached the 0 starting morale thinking my soildiers would run... but guess what... they fought as hell and killed vilagers all over r4... at the end my starting moral was less than -600  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Ppl put more and more troops on their fields and i sent more e archers with my army or sometimes even more than 15 k e archers for field battle in waves so they would end up with under 50 troops and when my pillagers arrived they run ... if that wasn´t enough i just ask my friends (yes folks, i´ve got some) to kill the field army for me  *rose* and i went over for a visit right after that  evil3

I secured no1 spot in milli ranking and got bored because i saw none who might challenge me, and then Randy started fighting and klimbed up the ranking...  *ok*  we had a chat sometims knowing that it would be me or him and we even shared some information but mostly to fool each other...  *evil* i tried to convince him to attack renis or presli or even some of my friends from guardians and passed that information  *Grin* hoping he would really do that and get killed but he never did and i allways got the feeling that he knew what i was trying  *bravo*

So the race was open and i worked my ass off to keep randy behind me, i even toke the no1 spott back a few times when he passed me but then i had to go due to family stuff and my dear friend Naylie took over my acc and did a great job sending my troops an missions with his boss in his neck at work  rant and his wife in his neck at home  rant rant rant... thanks mate you kept me in the game for 2 weeks  *heart*

i came back with 2 weeks to go and randy might have thought that he is save on no1 so he hit vac mode and i build a huge army and scored like hell plus i piled up as much money as i could in my main prov to attract ppl to attack me  *cool* and they came for the millions and most of them died on my walls  wall i think only presli and kleopatra managed to break my defense but i didn´t care i scored a lot of MP and 24 hours later i had another 10 millions in my main prov  *Grin*

this went on for a while and i came pretty close to randy again  *evil* i would have loved to see your face randy when you came back from vac  *Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

we fought head to head and he got a pretty good lead again and hit vac mode again... same shit different day... i came real close again with only 2 days to go and from this moment on it was pure gattering MP whatsoever and in the last night he had about 1k MP lead and i just run my armies as hell  *gamer*

a few hours to go and he had a lead of 200 points and i made a couple of last attacks and got about 400 MP from it but there was one problem... i didn´t know when exactly the era ends, i thought it was 9.00 am  *cry*

so i congratulated randy for his victory (i wanted him to feel save)  evil4 and went offline, knowing that i only have to get online again and my already earned MP would be generated  *hihi* i checked the standings all the time in offline modus and wanted to login between 8.00 and 9.00 so my MP would count and i would pass randy and he had no chance to make those points in the time left  *Tongue*

BUT I WAS FU***NG WRONG  evil3 evil3 evil3 the era ended 8.00 and when i logged in i spilled my fu***ng coffe all over the compu and almost got an heard attack “the era has ended and the next era will start soon”  *suicide*

I was so pissed off i went strait to the next bar and got fu***ng drunk  *drunk* i couldn´t believe it... i really worked my ass off for this and it was only a matter of minutes and i missed it  *Angry* *Angry* *Angry*

It really took me a couple of days to get back to normal  *freak* but now i can say this era was my greatest victory as well as my worst fail... neverless i came second in mili ranking  *cool* i became marshal as a pillager  hooray and i kicked out a lot of players this era and most important I HAD A LOT OF FUN  *hahaha* *hahaha*

Congratz to RandAiThor to the victory you deserve it mate  and sooooooo many thanks to my friends who helped me through the era especially Naylrod, gharn, ophelia, silvydave, poki, viracoccha, ghibon, agony  *bear* *bear* *bear* and i hope i didn´t forget anyone and if so then i´m real sorry

Also thamks to hotzeitiger, tinodunks sv_iv  (at the beginning) and so many others who kept me awake during long nights with some cool conversations  *rose*

I know this era wasn´t as competitiv as before but this doesn´t mean anything, in fact if there would have been more good players arround and more wars it would have been even easier for me since there were more targets and noone would have left troops on the field during wars

After all i can say that i´ve learned a lot this era and next time i play the pillager this knowledge would give me an advantage and i´m pretty sure i would be able to win the milli ranking PLUS even the net point ranking  *Tongue*

I´m a pillage marshal and know how to do it, so be prepered guys in r1, i might come over there one day and wipe your asses  *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 23:32:11 PM by Berserkers » Logged

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 00:11:02 AM »

congratz  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
btw i loled so hard at that archers part  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*
"Now all of the sudden ppl were wondering and some of them actually read the manual (maybe for the first time ever) and found out that archers attacks before melee takes part... well, congratz guys you found a key...  *YAHOO* so they started just to put archers on the field but by then i already had elite archers which starts the battle even before archers or heavy archers... so they were due to die again before they even realised whats going on "

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 00:11:53 AM »

What a great story (you are humble as always)  *rose*

I just wanna add that when I took over your acc for those 2 weeks, I never entered my own acc. I wanna say this because there were a lot of guys accusing us for multiaccounting, especially in the beginning but we never did that.

I also wanna mention the guys that held the other accs in the alliance. Lembitu, KoSaC and Linus, where the other Pill's and Ayhiya after B's wife left due to a non-correct ban. Thanks guys!

There are no men like me, there is only me.
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 00:45:09 AM »

you rocked from the beginning mate *Smiley* although I have real red lines about the pillage action , you amazed me and gave me another point of view by using this as a constant strategy...so I found myself with all my allience friends helping you to kill poor villagers *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

I always salute wise actions and you are one of the wisest one that I met in IO...you always find a way to come over the problems,you spend a lot of time and effort for that strategy and nearly get the no:1 in mili-ranking...

I am proud to be your friend and I am very happy to play by your side not against you *Smiley* *Smiley* *Smiley*

you showed how a great fighter pillages if it is necessary as a strategy all through an era...

a new style...a big success...that is B...pillage Marshal of era 4  *rose*

I have to congratulate Naylie about his decision of fighting in a different way during whole era.he did a great job with B ... he is one of my role models in IO as a master of intrigues  *rose*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 00:48:14 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 10:51:57 AM »

Some of the nonsense we used, and people got really pissed off by this since they could get no sense out of us.

Didnt I Bury You In The Backyard? NOW STAY AWAY FROM MY MUFFINS!

BIG FUZZIE PUPPIES, AHHHH FUZZIES!!!

it is all right if you are afraid of me. Most sissies are. Hey, why don't you ride your girl bike home and put on your sundress? You'll be sooo pretty.

Some where especially designed for certain people or alliances, like:

This one for Zeph - Vade retro me, Satana! (Step back, Satan)
For the Pussycats/Wildcats we had the whole lyrics from Tom Jones "Whats new Pussycat" to chose from.

And this one ofc : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cp8DdDl7gA

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:54:04 AM by Naylrod » Logged

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »

thanks guys  *Grin*

yes it was a lot of fun... especially when i saw that someone came up with an idea to stop me but failed  *hahaha*

and not to forget the forum thread we had... that was just great to pic on some guys and see them jump on everything  *hihi*

Naylie, you´re absolutely right. accusing someone of multiaccounting is a pretty tough thing and nobody should do that without proof  *Angry* because we never did it  *crazy*

i guess it was just jealousy of some week players and the bann was nothing but a fu***ng joke i still haven´t got a single answer from the admins even though tiger and starbuck tried to get me an asnwer, thanks for that guys  *rose*

also funny... i was so freaking busy the last couple of days trying to get MP´s that i totally forgot to make any screen shot of my archievements  *freak* so i can´t present any stuff here  *pardon*

mradam101
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 11:08:11 AM »

I have sent 4 pillages in the 9 or so months of game time, lol.
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 14:21:00 PM »

itá a shame i don´t remember but it must have been thousandth of pillages and i think my honor was at -16.000 or so  *hahaha*

and if i remember right, i had about 20 defensive wins (not bad in an 4 month realm)  *hihi* because some ppl just came for me even though they couldn´t spy me  *hahaha* but i guess they were forced by frustration and just acted before thinking  *Tongue* *Grin*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 14:30:08 PM by Berserkers » Logged

Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 19:52:57 PM »

itá a shame i don´t remember but it must have been thousandth of pillages and i think my honor was at -16.000 or so  *hahaha*

You bad man!!!

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 23:07:46 PM »

You bad man!!!

thanks mate  *Grin*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 03:38:21 AM »

lol i really enjoyef reading about this startegy in IO,
do you think it can work in a v4a Realm that lasts 10 month?
coz i really hate farmers. and i think being a pillager would ruin their plans of expanding
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 03:41:06 AM by PACO_666 » Logged

*freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 09:26:23 AM »

lol i really enjoyef reading about this startegy in IO,
do you think it can work in a v4a Realm that lasts 10 month?
coz i really hate farmers. and i think being a pillager would ruin their plans of expanding
cant because number of pillages sent are limited to 4 a day  *sos* *sos* *sos*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 11:47:18 AM »

cant because number of pillages sent are limited to 4 a day  *sos* *sos* *sos*

thats the problem... IO is trying everything to spoil the fun and they are really good at it  *hahaha*

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2009, 04:23:51 AM »

Is just now that i saw this schizophrenic message...  *hahaha* I'm just trying to spot some simple answers

i was the first with lvl 7 fort filled with elite archers
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* Really? You sure? Nice fantasy...

I heard from friends that almost the entire realm was begging the “big” guys to kill me but they obviously had better things to do or were scared to loose their army on my walls
And you got killed when you got banned 48h because of the cheat you did... Don't you remember it?

thinking they were save  *hihi* well, sorry guys... wrong again...  *hahaha* depending on the type and how many troops they had on the field i just send enough archers with my army to kill them or i just send a field battle only with archers first and my glory pillagers arrived minutes later and killed everything that moved, well 20% of them  *evil*
I even joked with you in every message in the forum and you and your friends, after the first pillage never pillaged me again. I even invited you for whole 3 weeks to pillage me, but you were never able. In the same time i killed you *Grin*

Renis even sent a msg to almost the entire realm (must have cost him several hours)  *freak* saying that just 50 light archers would stop me...  *hihi* i bet the ppl who actually tried that were pretty much pleased with this genius advice  *bravo* when they found their troops killed and villagers raped  *Grin*
Around 10 minutes... But you don't even know how to count, so that's normal for you.
And nobody who followed my advice was never pillaged. Unfortunately there are a lot of noobs around, who didn't follow my advice...

Ppl put more and more troops on their fields and i sent more e archers with my army or sometimes even more than 15 k e archers for field battle in waves so they would end up with under 50 troops and when my pillagers arrived they run ... if that wasn´t enough i just ask my friends (yes folks, i´ve got some) to kill the field army for me  *rose* and i went over for a visit right after that  evil3
I saw your army formation and for that 50 archers where enough... Later, even with 100k elite archers, you were unable to pillage if the defender had 500 paladins and 500 elite archers to fight...
And your friends never dared to attack a top player... They only declared they will do and "pillaged" the forum with a bunch of stupidities, but never attacked... NEVER!

BUT I WAS FU***NG WRONG  evil3 evil3 evil3 the era ended 8.00 and when i logged in i spilled my fu***ng coffe all over the compu and almost got an heard attack “the era has ended and the next era will start soon”  *suicide*
Even for this you found an excuse?  *xxx*  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

It really took me a couple of days to get back to normal  *freak* but now i can say this era was my greatest victory as well as my worst fail...
Poor you... In an era with only 12-13 real players... great achievement *bravo*

I know this era wasn´t as competitiv as before but this doesn´t mean anything, in fact if there would have been more good players arround and more wars it would have been even easier for me since there were more targets and noone would have left troops on the field during wars
*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* This is the most stupid statement i have ever read in the history of IO...

And keep in mind that was an era interrupted because of summer time for many players... I can say that your result is somewhere between mediocre and middle level... It's not your bad if you never played an era where top 50 were all marshalls, so you will never know it!  *freak*

For one thing you are champion anyway... I have never seen (and i'm sure never will) such a big mouth in my whole life...
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2009, 20:45:41 PM »

Renis, you are back!!!! I thought you had run back to mommy for good.

For your statments above I just wanna say a few things.

Where B says Yes you say No, it is not really taking the conversation to any higher level. It's like saying
- I would kick your butt in a fight but never have the fight. (I am pretty sure B would kick your butt in a fight since I know what he do in his spare time  *Angry*)

Anyway! You quit the realm, B did not and that is enough to convince me who were the better of the two of you.

Besides, The pills in R1 is wrecking havoc right now with the same concept and I am pretty sure they will end up high in the rankings if they stay the whole era. And you know what - They are doing it the Berserker way.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 20:47:52 PM by Naylrod » Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: