Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 03:27:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a pillager ruled r4  (Read 31959 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 21:41:17 PM »

- I would kick your butt in a fight but never have the fight. (I am pretty sure B would kick your butt in a fight since I know what he do in his spare time  *Angry*)

We had the fight indeed and he was killed *Grin* After that he was careful not to come again in my range  *freak* Of course those things are never written in such a glorious report!
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2009, 22:21:25 PM »

We had the fight indeed and he was killed *Grin* After that he was careful not to come again in my range  *freak* Of course those things are never written in such a glorious report!

My example meant IRL.

There are no men like me, there is only me.
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 02:38:05 AM »

3 pillagers rule r1 *cool* *Grin*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
BoyA
Private

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 16:35:30 PM »

i killed 8 pillagers at a time in an hour in r10  *hahaha* *hahaha*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 23:30:53 PM »

i killed 8 pillagers at a time in an hour in r10  *hahaha* *hahaha*

wow !!!  r10 must be pillagers haven  *freak* *freak* *freak*  the game move so fast  *hihi* *hihi*  and there would be so many villagers  to be killed  *kissgirl*  if i ever have time  i would play pillager in r10   *gamer* *gamer*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
BoyA
Private

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2009, 08:05:38 AM »

wow !!!  r10 must be pillagers haven  *freak* *freak* *freak*  the game move so fast  *hihi* *hihi*  and there would be so many villagers  to be killed  *kissgirl*  if i ever have time  i would play pillager in r10   *gamer* *gamer*

good then i can kill u in a day... *hahaha* *hahaha*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2009, 15:50:23 PM »

hahah   *freak* *freak* would it be that easy   *freak* *freak* more likely  ill have a bigger elite army than you  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*  and i would have high fort

BoyA
Private

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2009, 09:09:01 AM »

hahah   *freak* *freak* would it be that easy   *freak* *freak* more likely  ill have a bigger elite army than you  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*  and i would have high fort

yeah thats right...now wake up dream is over  *freak* *freak*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2009, 15:52:31 PM »

pillagers make so much money  they dont even know what to do with it  *hihi* *hihi*

ps.. talking from experiance  *kissgirl*

Tarantio
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2009, 16:15:24 PM »

Pretty So the race was open and i worked my ass off to keep randy behind me, i even toke the no1 spott back a few times when he passed me but then i had to go due to family stuff and my dear friend Naylie took over my acc and did a great job sending my troops an missions with his boss in his neck at work  rant and his wife in his neck at home  rant rant rant... thanks mate you kept me in the game for 2 weeks  *heart*

i came back with 2 weeks to go and randy might have thought that he is save on no1 so he hit vac mode and i build a huge army and scored like hell plus i piled up as much money as i could in my main prov to attract ppl to attack me  *cool* and they came for the millions and most of them died on my walls  wall i think only presli and kleopatra managed to break my defense but i didn´t care i scored a lot of MP and 24 hours later i had another 10 millions in my main prov  *Grin*

So let me get this right, Naylie couldnt stay with it early on but was happy to come back and look after your account while you had "family stuff" going on!. To which he did a great job, congrats Naylie *Smiley*.

It was a great story, an interesting read and laughed at some of the replies. My reason for this reply? "NAYLIE TOOK OVER MY ACCOUNT", I see? Reasonably sure there is a word for this and something about may even be written in the rules, not sure on that one maybe have to check?, but it appears thta babysitting IS allowed in this realm??? cant really think of another word for it? can you?Huh?

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=4555.0
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 19:25:35 PM by Tarantio » Logged
Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 11:27:26 AM »

So let me get this right, Naylie couldnt stay with it early on but was happy to come back and look after your account while you had "family stuff" going on!. To which he did a great job, congrats Naylie *Smiley*.

It was a great story, an interesting read and laughed at some of the replies. My reason for this reply? "NAYLIE TOOK OVER MY ACCOUNT", I see? Reasonably sure there is a word for this and something about may even be written in the rules, not sure on that one maybe have to check?, but it appears thta babysitting IS allowed in this realm??? cant really think of another word for it? can you?Huh?

http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=4555.0

You are wrong, I played my own account the whole time, except those 2 weeks.
I did not enter my own account a single time during the babysitting (which put me out of the race).
RandAlThor (JonSnow) who won the mili cold back this up since he killed poor Pill (Naylrod) while I was holding B's acc and we also had this discussion in-game while I was Berserkers.

Case Closed.

So this is a clear case of giving away an account to someone which I believe is legal.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:28:49 AM by Naylrod » Logged

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 13:23:18 PM »

So this is a clear case of giving away an account to someone which I believe is legal.

Nope... even this is illegal...  *pardon*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2009, 09:45:38 AM »

wow..... i didn´t think someone would bother about this thread anymore  *hihi*

so reni you´re back from the kiddy-club  *freak* i really missed you cry baby  *hahaha*

and as i can read here you´re still whining and crying about just everything  *freak* and you are of course wrong with all of it  *hahaha* you´re so funny mate..... it must still really hurt you that i made you quitt this era and you run back to mummy crying your eyes out  *Grin* *Tongue*

Nope... even this is illegal...  *pardon*

this is just BS again  *freak* Naylie explained it and it´s not illegal to give an account away to someone else even though it is only for 2 weeks  *cool* RTFM boy  *Tongue*

anyway, whatever you say  *freak* i became 2nd in mili ranking and got an marshall star as a pillager  *cool* and you got nothing and run away  *hahaha* thats all what counts  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Naylrod
Sergeant

Morphine makes me dizzy

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2009, 10:48:09 AM »

wow..... i didn´t think someone would bother about this thread anymore  *hihi*

so reni you´re back from the kiddy-club  *freak* i really missed you cry baby  *hahaha*

and as i can read here you´re still whining and crying about just everything  *freak* and you are of course wrong with all of it  *hahaha* you´re so funny mate..... it must still really hurt you that i made you quitt this era and you run back to mummy crying your eyes out  *Grin* *Tongue*

this is just BS again  *freak* Naylie explained it and it´s not illegal to give an account away to someone else even though it is only for 2 weeks  *cool* RTFM boy  *Tongue*

anyway, whatever you say  *freak* i became 2nd in mili ranking and got an marshall star as a pillager  *cool* and you got nothing and run away  *hahaha* thats all what counts  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

You are wrong (I won't explain why), I won and you cheated (I still won't explain why), I make my own rules and say NO when other people say YES.

Sorry, B! I am just trying out my new Renis the retard impersonation skills!

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2009, 13:51:18 PM »

You are wrong (I won't explain why), I won and you cheated (I still won't explain why), I make my own rules and say NO when other people say YES.

Sorry, B! I am just trying out my new Renis the retard impersonation skills!

1. Read here dear retarded:
http://www18.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/rules.php
2.7 User accounts cannot be transferred without Imperia Online LTD’s express consent.

2. You Berserker got a 48h ban during the game for CHEATING

3. Berserker army was killed from me...
http://forum.imperiaonline.org/int/index.php?topic=16122.msg142804#msg142804
_renis__(Caro_Kann)   Berserkers(age)   10931   1140348   1029   14964   0   0   728
I can find even battle report. But... B, can you do me that favor? I'm sure you saved it!  *freak*

So when i say yes, it means is YES for normal people, and NO for RETARDED ones...
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 14:02:22 PM by reni » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: