Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 03:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm 10 Era 18  (Read 21076 times)
gazda222
Private

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 22:41:33 PM »

they are all real ppl.
i`m irishgore.
not batoteiro. somebody lie to her  *hihi*
i didnt lost, cause i didnt fight

how you know me when youre not batoteiro...?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 22:43:17 PM by gazda222 » Logged
IrishGore
Private

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2009, 13:57:47 PM »

irishgore....we have open battles in fact FIGHTCLUB....you dont hold your word......dirty war...and your alliance grow when we fight and we had NAP with your leader(vishnev or gargaran)....i have my list and there are people writen....for the future....
IM THINKING I AM NOT GOOD:)....IN THE GAME....BUT YOU IRISHGORE YOU THINK YOURE THE BEST.....play one era allone then we see what happend....
one player i know is bether like you rrr3 or greatest my first bulgarian friend:)....and a great leader:)....FIGHTCLUB:)

thats why i kick his ass, and yours as well,  and redwolf and the rest of your alliance,and u begging for NAP, lol nobody of fightclub ever crash my army, lolol i allways delete your leader first and then the other members. and i never nead nobody to do it. you weant me alone against one alliance? whats the point, 5 against 5 its fair, but i allready showed to 2 u that even alone i will make your alliance suffer a lot. whatever, dont come here with your false story, and another thing i never said i`m the best thats your gossips. im not playing blitz so soon, cause i have no time to waste with easy opponents, last 2 eras was boring, range attack was terrible, full of crap like fightclub
gazda222
Private

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 20:27:53 PM »

thats why i kick his ass, and yours as well,  and redwolf and the rest of your alliance,and u begging for NAP, lol nobody of fightclub ever crash my army, lolol i allways delete your leader first and then the other members. and i never nead nobody to do it. you weant me alone against one alliance? whats the point, 5 against 5 its fair, but i allready showed to 2 u that even alone i will make your alliance suffer a lot. whatever, dont come here with your false story, and another thing i never said i`m the best thats your gossips. im not playing blitz so soon, cause i have no time to waste with easy opponents, last 2 eras was boring, range attack was terrible, full of crap like fightclub

whats you talking you had shit and you play with shinigami:)....i crush your army..*Smiley*...ataka do...
always with the strongest...pussy...one time marmalad...next era with turks...pussy....i remember the era you play in marmalad....and you was crushed from scorpion or the other strong turk....next era you lick them his pussys.....go and cry home... evil4

i always stand to my friends in IO....i sometimes i hold my head for others......no problem.... hard
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: