Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 21:10:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm 10 Era 18  (Read 21068 times)
Teardrop
Prince of seducers
Private

Skeletan

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 12:43:18 PM »

Teardrop, you will win because we r not there this era...

Well writе me when you come. And don't forget to write, please. And how many you will be. And how many second accounts you will have. And then tell me your name in the game, because you are chiken and you will hide form me. And then... I hope to be an interesting era.
 *Angry*
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 13:37:57 PM by Teardrop » Logged
Feera
Private

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 16:02:39 PM »

Well writе me when you come. And don't forget to write, please. And how many you will be. And how many second accounts you will have. And then tell me your name in the game, because you are chiken and you will hide form me. And then... I hope to be an interesting era.
 *Angry*

IrishGore has already proven that he is a great warrior. Just look to his final standing in the military rankings...it will be sufficient. And at least he is an honest man and it is his honesty that I highly acclaim and celebrate above all. He does not pour lies intentionally and does not try to cover somebody's name in mud purposefully by telling lies, in contrast to some " Bulgarian players" in the Bulgarian forum. Teardrop you know very well whom I am talking about. Some Bulgarian players did their best to discredit my name in the Bulgarian forum and to provoke and ignite chauvinistic hatred in this game.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 16:03:47 PM by Feera » Logged
Teardrop
Prince of seducers
Private

Skeletan

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 19:59:34 PM »

Nothing besides empty words. As always. IrishGore has proven only that he think of itself as a very strong player. This is not true by my opinion. Nevertheless he is rude and he has no respect for his opponents. I don't need any standings to understand that.
And you... you are blind, Feera. All Turkish players play together against the other nationalities. What 'chauvinistic hatred' are you talking about??! I don't hate them, they hate me. You also hate me, mr. cihad! I'm orthodox christian, kill me!!
Please, ask your Turkish friends about there attitude toward Bulgarian players and then write again. Ask them why they sent us messages like 'we will kill all bulgarians' and 'giaour' and so on. Who hates here?!?!?!
I hope we'll meet in the battlefield, dear Feera. And bring all your accounts.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:20:11 AM by Teardrop » Logged
BoyA
Private

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 20:14:12 PM »

Teardrop, you will win because we r not there this era...
IrishGhore Careful who you insult !!!!
BoyA
Private

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 20:15:22 PM »

Anyways u all r winning as m not there  *hahaha* *hahaha*
Feera
Private

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 22:42:25 PM »

Nothing besides empty words. As always. IrishGore has proven only that he think of itself as a very strong player. This is not true by my opinion. Nevertheless he is rude and he has no respect for his opponents. I don't need any standings to understand that.
And you... you are blind, Feera. All Turkish players play together against the other nationalities. What 'chauvinistic hatred' are you talking about??! I don't hate them, they hate me. You also hate me, mr. cihad! I'm orthodox christian, kill me!!
Please, ask your Turkish friends about there attitude to Bulgarian players and then write again. Ask them why they sent us messages like 'we will kill all bulgarians' and 'giaour' and so on. Who hates here?!?!?!
I hope we'll meet in the battlefield, dear Feera. And bring all your accounts.

I do not hate you Skeletan. I supposed both of us to be friends until you began to accuse me of being a part of Cihad alliance. I do not hate Orthodox Christians because all Ukraine is of Orthodox Christianity.
Do not insult Muslim faith please by saying 'Mr. Cihad'. And do not insult me, because I have nothing in common with Cihad. I have never played in such an alliance. You are wrong Skeletan and you have completely forgotten those days, when you and me shared with each other our hobbies, our loves and etc. Then we were friends. And as I won 3 Championships with the Turkish flag you began to hate me and insult me by saying that I am advocating Cihad. I have never had anything common with Cihad, only played my own Ecogame.
Turkish players respected me because I have always been neutral, friendly and fair with them. They are good people and very honest in personal relations. But as far as some Bulgarian players are concerned, they are not very devoted in personal relations. Your Global Moderator LadyBlack was a very close and sincere friend of mine, we talked with each other day and nights long through Skype, I always disclosed to her all the secrets about power configurations in the Turkish players camp because I trusted her by all my heart and soul...........I even shared with her my tragic love story about my love towards Dea Adamia (a girl from Georgia).......and LadyBlack made a treason to me, which was a shock and disappointment for me. You also made a treason to me Skeletan by pouring a Cihad mud at me. As far as Turkish flag is concerned, I can do nothing about Turkish IP range, because I am a PhD student not in Ukraine, not in Bulgaria, but in Turkey.
As far as messages like "gaour'' are concerned, I fiercely condemn such messages. A real Muslim will never use such words and definitions about other religions. The Turkish players who use such messages lack elementary education and are not very well educated.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 22:57:51 PM by Feera » Logged
Teardrop
Prince of seducers
Private

Skeletan

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 03:14:37 AM »

I'm not accusing you. This is not accusation, this is a fact. Everyone can see it in era 17 standings. Just beside your nickname there is 'cihad'. And if I want I will insult Muslim faith just as these Muslim players insulted mine despite I actually don't believe in God. You have something in common with cihad alliance except being part of that alliance. His members are your friends, right? These people with their own perverse ways of thinking are your friends. And I remember when we shared secrets and talked about everything. But you can't be friend of everybody, Feera, that's hypocrisy. These people hate me just because I'm different from them, because I'm Bulgarian and christian. And these people wrote to me dirty words, and they have dirty minds. And you support that and in the same time you speak about equality and tolerance. You said I was 'igniting chauvinistic hatred' and that is so silly. So silly! They did and do that. You are playing under Turkish flag, you want to be able to win again and you speak about peace and love and flowers and kisses and hugs and that friendly dreamed IO world. You are missing the facts here. As you speak Turkish players with smiles on their faces ruin the game of Bulgarian players just because they are Bulgarians. With big smiles on their faces. They're playing with several accounts to ruin and destroy, nothing more. Bulgarians are primary targets. So be it. From now on my priority will be player playing under Turkish flags. However I don't hate them, I'll only attack on them. Call it strategy.
And don't you worry, you can win not 3 but 30 times, that won't affect my judgement. We are not friends anymore. For me it will be an honor to play against you some day. Good luck.

P.P. Did you ask your friends for their attitude towards Bulgarian players? Did you?!?!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:21:18 AM by Teardrop » Logged
BoyA
Private

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 08:22:41 AM »

oh common guyz..... its getting pathetic...feera i will message u ingame as we are friends from past.....

hooray hooray hooray Manu 1 -0 Bes
Feera
Private

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2009, 09:32:32 AM »

I'm not accusing you. This is not accusation, this is a fact. Everyone can see it in era 17 standings. Just beside your nickname there is 'cihad'. And if I want I will insult Muslim faith just as these Muslim players insulted mine despite I actually don't believe in God. You have something in common with cihad alliance except being part of that alliance. His members are your friends, right? These people with their own perverse ways of thinking are your friends. And I remember when we shared secrets and talked about everything. But you can't be friend of everybody, Feera, that's hypocrisy. These people hate me just because I'm different from them, because I'm Bulgarian and christian. And these people wrote to me dirty words, and they have dirty minds. And you support that and in the same time you speak about equality and tolerance. You said I was 'igniting chauvinistic hatred' and that is so silly. So silly! They did and do that. You are playing under Turkish flag, you want to be able to win again and you speak about peace and love and flowers and kisses and hugs and that friendly dreamed IO world. You are missing the facts here. As you speak Turkish players with smiles on their faces ruin the game of Bulgarian players just because they are Bulgarians. With big smiles on their faces. They're playing with several accounts to ruin and destroy, nothing more. Bulgarians are primary targets. So be it. From now on my priority will be player playing under Turkish flags. However I don't hate them, I'll only attack on them. Call it strategy.
And don't you worry, you can win not 3 but 30 times, that won't affect my judgement. We are not friends anymore. For me it will be an honor to play against you some day. Good luck.

P.P. Did you ask your friends for their attitude towards Bulgarian players? Did you?!?!

I wrote 5-6 times in the Bulgarian forum an explanation about how DeaAdamia turned out to be in Cihad alliance in Era 17 and I will write here too. Because reality should be established. Skeletan, in era 17 during the last 7 days of the era I played with ATAKA continuously (because I promised to Boyko Ahtarov) and with DeaAdamia intermittently, only when I had a free time. The main work over DeaAdamia has been done by Tsubasa, actually 80% of DeaAdamia belongs to Tsubasa. Those days I did not have Internet connection after midnight, that is after 24:00. Whereas Tsubasa has Internet connection at his home, that is why I gave DeaAdamia to him. The last night just before the closing of the Era 17 (era would close at 09:00 in the morning) I made ATAKA 666666 points and put ATAKA account in vacation mode and went to sleep. Before I went to sleep the alliance of DeaAdamia was I_LOVE_YOU. The next morning I went to work and opened my computer at workplace at 09:38 and tried to log in to DeaAdamia. But I was late because at 09:38 Era 17 has been already closed. And I could only see the final rankings. And it was a shock to me to see DeaAdamia in CIHAD, Tsubasa told me nothing about his plans, actually I got angry because Tsubasa entered DeaAdamia into CİHAD alliance without my permission and prior discussion. I wanted to freeze final standing as DeaAdamia I_LOVE_YOU and to show it to Dea Adamia, a girl from Georgia, whom I fell in love with. I was disappointed to see DeaAdamia in the other alliance because I wanted to freeze DeaAdamia I_LOVE_YOU till eternity. That is how all this happened. This is the real story about Cihad alliance.

AND NOBODY HATES YOU SKELETAN. WE FREQUENTLY TALK ABOUT YOU WITH TSUBASA, WE TALK ABOUT YOU AS A BRILLIANT MASTERLY SKILLFUL PLAYER WHO COMBINES HIS ECONOMY SKILLS WITH GREAT MILITARY SKILLS. THE GOD SEE US, WE ALWAYS ONLY WARMLY TALK ABOUT YOU. TSUBASA LOVES YOU AND RESPECT YOU VERY MUCH. THE FACT THAT YOU ARE BULGARIAN IS NOTHING FOR ME AND TSUBASA BECAUSE YOU ARE A NICE PERSON TOO. AND ME AND TSUBASA KNOW IT. This is our real attitude towards you Skeletan. I do not know what Rotinda or other Turkish players think about you. Only uneducated or undereducated Turkish players have dirty minds because they lack basic culture of communication and have a very narrow nationalistic world outlook
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 09:59:29 AM by Feera » Logged
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2009, 10:02:31 AM »

oh you guys...id like to be bulgarian or turkish..you at least got friends in r10..try being croatian or any other minority in that realm...then you get bulgarians and turkish guys on your back..which is really not fair because that realm is pretty much 80% bulgarians or turkish...and if you want alliance ranking..you got  to fight bulgarian and turkish alliances which means that they will gangbang you  *freak* damn i miss r10  head_hurts_kr so stop arguing youre both in advantage  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Feera
Private

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »

oh you guys...id like to be bulgarian or turkish..you at least got friends in r10..try being croatian or any other minority in that realm...then you get bulgarians and turkish guys on your back..which is really not fair because that realm is pretty much 80% bulgarians or turkish...and if you want alliance ranking..you got  to fight bulgarian and turkish alliances which means that they will gangbang you  *freak* damn i miss r10  head_hurts_kr so stop arguing youre both in advantage  *freak*

*Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* Maybe you are right CoSaC. Come to Blitz realm in October or November *ok* My karma + to you *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:11:50 AM by Feera » Logged
JEANCESAR
Private

Leader

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 19:55:25 PM »

Hello friends and great players of this excellent game IO. Above all do not know if any Latin record ever Venezuela here I am, an acquaintance of the Realm 10 was 18 gave me this link. In Latin America, says he always insults Bulgarians and Turks live only for beautiful perternecer these countries as I see it, the wider Europe.

It really bothers me that this great game look soiled by conflicts of religion, we know that has nothing to do with the game. This is for fun and not judge others come from one country or another. What I've seen in various eras is that international players play only here to be the best individually, not winning a player to be enforced if after all this alone. Imagine that we are an underdeveloped country but with a big heart.

For Latins that matters is the ranking of alliance, but I always SlozniSrbi always win, because they if they work as a group and not individually as I have seen many, that to reach the office of marshal or exceed one million points .

Now to do a lot of spam ... I call upon reflection to think as a group and not be insulted in imperia online all shows with swords and battles not with words, having a good day everyone.

P.D: More and more Latinos who get in this world and have a good performance. I played 3 times in the alliance "slayers" where we got the last 2 were the third.

Venezuela land of beautiful women, I am careful man haha lol
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 20:56:27 PM by JEANCESAR » Logged

Aliance GODOS
Realm 3
Mihawk
Private

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2009, 06:48:58 AM »

Hello everybody i am Mihawk, i played last blitz because i want to try this old version of imperia. I like a lot that era but i also play in spanish 7 and i dont have the physical time to dedicate blitz. I'm glad to let Argentine in the top 20 ranks, i wanted to do my best and i think i did a great work. Also I want to congratulate shinigami and akang, 2 great players, i dont have the honor to meet shinigami who win this era in the military points. Well in the last days i take revenge from redwolf and windon, we destroy their armys. In the last days windon apologize for him behavior and i think he will think twice to attack other slayer's member. Finally i want to say that Slayers win the military points, we did 27000 points in the entire era and Slon like 15000 so if this blitz have the same form like the internacionals of spanish we would be the first aliance a lot of time before. Well this era Anyo will be the leader of Slayers and take care of Ecabelloc, he is a great player. Goodbye everyone i hope to play another blitz!!!.
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2009, 08:48:35 AM »

*Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* Maybe you are right CoSaC. Come to Blitz realm in October or November *ok* My karma + to you *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*
haha i dont have plans to get owned badly again  *freak* you know back in the days..like 1 and a half year ago i had few alliances co operating with me to take down bulgarians  *freak*  *freak* we once declared all on leading bulgarian alliance because i needed it to get up in alliance ranking  *freak* ..out of 5 wars our little federation lost 4  *freak*
no intentions to go through that again  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
gazda222
Private

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 22:39:35 PM »

gazda222 the babysitter of ATAKA hahaha

irishgore....we have open battles in fact FIGHTCLUB....you dont hold your word......dirty war...and your alliance grow when we fight and we had NAP with your leader(vishnev or gargaran)....i have my list and there are people writen....for the future....
IM THINKING I AM NOT GOOD:)....IN THE GAME....BUT YOU IRISHGORE YOU THINK YOURE THE BEST.....play one era allone then we see what happend....
one player i know is bether like you rrr3 or greatest my first bulgarian friend:)....and a great leader:)....FIGHTCLUB:)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 22:48:45 PM by gazda222 » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: