Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 14:28:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My economic manual to have a good economy.  (Read 13771 times)
k_mihai
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 12:49:56 PM »

hey, don`t u know the thrill of building farms once at each 2 days, the emotion of having lv 40 granaries, the countless experiences live wyile colonising the 10th province, the overwhelming self confidence provided by having lv 7 forts everywhere....

wow, i wrote such a long post, hmm...  *Grin*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 12:53:50 PM »

*Shocked* *Shocked* *Shocked*

why is farming so popular these days??? please explain!

Because, my dear Hiske, you can have 3 months of peaceful farming, quiet life, no wars, build up a huge economy and then in the last month build an enormous army and kill whoever you wish or rather whoever was dumb enough to leave their army. Because in 20 - 30 battles you can achieve the same military rank as the so called "warrior" and laugh at them from your elevated networth position. In other words, because it is the "easier" way to get what you want, cause you dont have to break your neck killing people every night, do army saves and they you can still go and brag that you are number 5 in networth and military. And last but not least cause the game allows it and until it is so, there will always be people who go the farmers way *Smiley*
tangle
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 12:55:04 PM »

hey, don`t u know the thrill of building farms once at each 2 days, the emotion of having lv 40 granaries, the countless experiences live wyile colonising the 10th province, the overwhelming self confidence provided by having lv 7 forts everywhere....

*bear* good one  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 12:56:58 PM »

You are losing it, mihai, this in NO WAY qualifies as spam  *hmm*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 12:58:09 PM »

Because, my dear Hiske, you can have 3 months of peaceful farming, quiet life, no wars, build up a huge economy and then in the last month build an enormous army and kill whoever you wish or rather whoever was dumb enough to leave their army. Because in 20 - 30 battles you can achieve the same military rank as the so called "warrior" and laugh at them from your elevated networth position. In other words, because it is the "easier" way to get what you want, cause you dont have to break your neck killing people every night, do army saves and they you can still go and brag that you are number 5 in networth and military. And last but not least cause the game allows it and until it is so, there will always be people who go the farmers way *Smiley*

*Shocked* but it's no fun!!!!
k_mihai
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 12:59:28 PM »

*bear* good one  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

thx

You are losing it, mihai, this in NO WAY qualifies as spam  *hmm*

*Grin*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 13:07:53 PM »

*Shocked* but it's no fun!!!!

I agree *Smiley*. I am afraid though there are people in IO who dont play for fun but for military or networth or alliance ranking or just cause someone killed their army last era so they must get their revenge now  *pardon*
Hiske
Trusted Member

I want a personalized magnet! :D

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 13:18:44 PM »

I agree *Smiley*. I am afraid though there are people in IO who dont play for fun but for military or networth or alliance ranking or just cause someone killed their army last era so they must get their revenge now  *pardon*

hmmm... so you're saying that listening to John will bring me a victory over you? hmmm... interesting...
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 14:03:23 PM »

hmmm... so you're saying that listening to John will bring me a victory over you? hmmm... interesting...

nothing will give you victory over me  *evil*  except maybe, the other me  *Embarrassed*
Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 17:10:39 PM »

do not build granaries  *Shocked*   whats wrong with you? medicine work with the amount of population you have, grain gives you 1 person per hour per lvl!! so look at it like this; medicine in the start do not work as well as granaries because you have few people. if you build granaries, which is very cheap to build, you get nice boost to population  *ok*

I agree, larger amount of people is born with high granaries in the beginning when population level is low then with medicine. But I can't see any reason why not research/build them paralely, and yes, trade is needed because of the same reason, larger amount of resources are traded better.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 17:23:51 PM by Q-bura » Logged

zepovinho
Private

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 15:34:46 PM »

do not build granaries  *Shocked*   whats wrong with you? medicine work with the amount of population you have, grain gives you 1 person per hour per lvl!! so look at it like this; medicine in the start do not work as well as granaries because you have few people. if you build granaries, which is very cheap to build, you get nice boost to population  *ok*

granarys after centraliza lvl2 and med too, the most important at the begginning is grow citizens and colonize a prov is very most important that granarys and medicine...and trade  *hahaha* *hahaha*

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║▌▌║▌
© U N O R I G I N A L . P R O F I L E ®
zepovinho
Private

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 15:36:58 PM »

... and SUPER MEGA IMPORTANT university and arquitecture *cool*

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║▌▌║▌
Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 15:40:39 PM »

granarys after centraliza lvl2 and med too, the most important at the begginning is grow citizens and colonize a prov is very most important that granarys and medicine...and trade  *hahaha* *hahaha*

Agree, but situation is a little bit different in 8months-realm, isn't it? So, granaries come before centralization at the very begining. I think  *pardon* Trade lvl1 is must IMHO....

Q-bura
Lieutenant

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2007, 15:42:09 PM »

... and SUPER MEGA IMPORTANT university and arquitecture *cool*

http://www4.imperiaonline.org/forums/int/index.php?topic=1864.msg14056#msg14056

*Smiley*

zepovinho
Private

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2007, 15:42:39 PM »

@q-bura in realm 8 mounths is totally diferent *bear*

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║▌▌║▌