Imperia Online International
April 28, 2024, 14:19:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Assassins  (Read 2474 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« on: August 30, 2009, 15:55:54 PM »

*WRITE*I was thinking about the farmer warrior situation in IO, and i think its a good idea to form a group of assassins in each realm *guns*, we would form a small organization for two puposes,
 1. *bear* famer and newbie protection; if a farmer *bye* is being molested by someone, he can just pay some credits and a warrior will be assigned to him for protection, the price will be calculated based on the person`s strenght and alliance position.
2.  *evil*warrior assistance; during wars some enemies try to take advantage of a good warrior so with warrior assistance, he can pay to keep the enemies at bay, price calculated same as above.

i can find strong *easy* and weak players *for pillaging/economy destruction* who are willing to work for credits and we can form this organization.  *bear*Any farmer or newbies interested please PM me and i will assign someone to you in your respected realm. Also evil4 any killer interested in a job, please PM me and i will assign you to someone.
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 16:23:14 PM »

i propose DooM ... he is the farmers worst nightmare  evil4 evil4 evil4

I HATE v4a ....
Tarantio
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 21:40:36 PM »

lmao!! do you stay awake till late at night thinking these idea's up or is it as i suspect you just dont sleep??? that would explain some of your crazy notions  *hahaha*

but i like them  *ok*

*hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 22:23:09 PM »

lmao!! do you stay awake till late at night thinking these idea's up or is it as i suspect you just dont sleep??? that would explain some of your crazy notions  *hahaha*

but i like them  *ok*

*hihi* *hihi* *hihi*
hehehehe, if admins wont make the game fun anymore, we players who like it can help them out *ok*, i get loads of fun pissing guys off here, but if they all leave i will have to piss guys off in the real life, and thats a little dangerous, i`ll have to buy myself an ak-47 *guns*
Tarantio
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 15:24:07 PM »

theres an abundance of them where i am, I'll send you one over!!!!!  *pardon*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 17:53:28 PM »

theres an abundance of them where i am, I'll send you one over!!!!!  *pardon*
*rose*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: