Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:18:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire with Fire  (Read 15910 times)
realmlord2
Banned
Captain

JEW JITSU!

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2009, 11:38:51 AM »

a new era is a new era, you could be enemies with someone in the first era then in the next era you could be in the same alliance with them, you dont need to have a personal vendetta on them
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:39:34 AM by realmlord2 » Logged

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!! ☺☻☺☻

Im back playing IO again...
currently playin R4... username: lost
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 14:55:24 PM »

i agree with you fr
One thing i dont understand in all this flaming .

Game concept : u play IO as much as u have free time ,less u have ,more u run away . Its completely wrong to discriminate someone if he runs away.
Maybe he knows 3x more about game  but he must work to support family (work without computer in proximity ) ,or do 1000 other more important things . So dont judge farmers ,or weak killers ,or low pointers or pillagers ,or whatever ,its just a game ,not a death duel with all this wrong attitude.Be friend with ur ingame enemies .I do ,and they always liked it *Smiley* .As long as someone doesnt cheat ,he is respected by me even if he losses
army 10 times.

required IQ to understand all this crap : 80

so whats wrong ?
ag, but the thing is that they have made it personal. this is a game, and i love ir, but if they dont accept that they can never best me, why do they keep trying and making me get angry? i love the competition, but the things they do such as pillaging, make me get 4king maddddd rant rant. so, thats why this hate is growing deeper everyday......... i cant kick the crap out of them in the real life, so i`ll do it here in IO. in r9 all of my enemies from last era became my friends at the end of the era, we even fought side by side and shared much neededinformation, because at the end i couldnt best them and they couldnt best me, now this new era we all best buddies. But, shamefully this will NEVER happen with those DraGons in r50. one or two of them who saw the injustice became my friends and are in my alliance...............
mradam101
Lieutenant

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 15:14:48 PM »

i agree with you frag, but the thing is that they have made it personal. this is a game, and i love ir, but if they dont accept that they can never best me, why do they keep trying and making me get angry? i love the competition, but the things they do such as pillaging, make me get 4king maddddd rant rant. so, thats why this hate is growing deeper everyday......... i cant kick the crap out of them in the real life, so i`ll do it here in IO. in r9 all of my enemies from last era became my friends at the end of the era, we even fought side by side and shared much neededinformation, because at the end i couldnt best them and they couldnt best me, now this new era we all best buddies. But, shamefully this will NEVER happen with those DraGons in r50. one or two of them who saw the injustice became my friends and are in my alliance...............

Well it certainly wouldn't be much fun for you if all the players strong enough to compete with you became your friends would it?
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 18:01:05 PM »

Well it certainly wouldn't be much fun for you if all the players strong enough to compete with you became your friends would it?
*hihi* *hihi* not all, just my closest neighbors, its better to keep friends close and your enemies even closer *Angry*
zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 03:11:10 AM »

"i agree with you frag, but the thing is that they have made it personal. this is a game, and i love ir, but if they dont accept that they can never best me, why do they keep trying and making me get angry? i love the competition, but the things they do such as pillaging, make me get 4king maddddd rant rant. so, thats why this hate is growing deeper everyday......... i cant kick the crap out of them in the real life, so i`ll do it here in IO. in r9 all of my enemies from last era became my friends at the end of the era, we even fought side by side and shared much neededinformation, because at the end i couldnt best them and they couldnt best me, now this new era we all best buddies. But, shamefully this will NEVER happen with those DraGons in r50. one or two of them who saw the injustice became my friends and are in my alliance..............."

nahh..it's just another excuses from you,blackdeath, you used to say that the Old Dragons member use to have you as they farm so you have you have to take bank loan to survive, but look for now the old members are not in dragons alliance anymore some of them retired, some of them moved to another alliance and two of them even joined you right now, we are the  new dragons....so what else your excuses now?? *xxx* *xxx*

it's obvious that you just make your excuses to cover your arrogancy...you the one who take it so personal, last time i checked we even offer you peace treaty but then you broke it coz you cant get easy point by attacking the weak members of dragons.... rant rant
about pillaging i think it's just one of the strategy to survive in war...if you cant take it it's your problem bro....look the other side ...you even do friendly pillage, and the worst thing of all you even manage to destroy your army with the help of your friends when you got banned .. so what parts of injustice that you can understand??
 i agreed with dupecmar  *rose* ..warriors should respect more even to his enemies...

Have fun,  [:-}

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 15:49:50 PM »

hehehehe, oh mr. run and hide zenogear, you will be the first to experience my newly learnt hunting stills that i used to destroy sam and make him quit the game evil4, and that dupecmar character is a farmer chicken, or is it chicken farmer *hihi* *hihi*. he sends his members(or himself) on vacation instead of standing up and fight. as one man alliance war imagine that.
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 16:05:21 PM »

hehehehe, oh mr. run and hide zenogear, you will be the first to experience my newly learnt hunting stills that i used to destroy sam and make him quit the game evil4, and that dupecmar character is a farmer chicken, or is it chicken farmer *hihi* *hihi*. he sends his members(or himself) on vacation instead of standing up and fight. as one man alliance war imagine that.

Every morning "darkblade" dilemma - Should i take a blue or red pill . . . . . . . . . BUT if i drink them both than i'm
S U P E R    M A N
  *crazy*

Sorry to be the one to brake you this news but obviously nothing helps, you should visit doctor for new pills. Just don't forget to ask for one that actually stabilize you as person.

I know, i know, puberty is a bitch  head_hurts_kr

Soon enough all will be gone and you would become a person  *hahaha*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 16:39:06 PM »

@dupecchickenmar, brake is the pedal in the car which you use to make the car stop. break news to sm, is an expression. take those guys off vacation so i can kick their arses evil4
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 22:00:54 PM »

Since english is not my first language i would write to you in universal language ---->

*xxx* *xxx* *crazy* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 22:04:03 PM by dupecmar » Logged
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 22:46:36 PM »

my international language in this game is war. evil3 i just declared to some so-called warriors, when attacks are ready tomorrow i come out slashing and bashing, You? stop talk and act dupechickenmar evil4
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009, 00:52:25 AM »

my international language in this game is war. evil3 i just declared to some so-called warriors, when attacks are ready tomorrow i come out slashing and bashing, You? stop talk and act dupechickenmar evil4

*freak* *pardon*

head_hurts_kr *xxx* *crazy*

*tired* *tired* *tired*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2009, 01:52:45 AM »

*Angry* *Angry*
*freak* *pardon*

head_hurts_kr *xxx* *crazy*

*tired* *tired* *tired*
*evil* *evil* *evil* *guns* *guns* *guns* *guns* *guns*
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2009, 13:02:12 PM »

*shutup*
Tarantio
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2009, 14:42:12 PM »

Since english is not my first language i would write to you in universal language ---->

*xxx* *xxx* *crazy* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

lmao, funniest thread ive read in a while, cant wait till r1 re starts gonna HAVE to come in and see what transpires there, but till then guys, play nicely with the other children  *rose*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2009, 19:29:16 PM »

dupecchickenmar now wants to fight but doesnt declare war *kissgirl* lol. he wants to fight with the lady of the alliance, well dupe that lady will give you the ride of your life *Angry* *Angry* you ask my friends *bear* *bear* for help to kill me lol *Lips Sealed* *Lips Sealed*. they tell me everything stupid. you dont know i`m a warlord for hire...................... *guns* *guns*
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: