Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 21:35:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire with Fire  (Read 16044 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« on: August 30, 2009, 01:00:05 AM »

evil4 after the DraGons were well disciplined, they built troops and while we were in two active wars which we are winning and they finish today and tomorrow, they decided to take advantage of our busy schedule and attack us rant rant rant. well, they say that DraGons breathe fire, so i will fight fire with fire evil3 evil3. I will declare 21 days of active war against them and i will post the results here for all to see. And after that, if they still disrespect us, i will declare 42 active days of war evil4 and i will attack each of them when the era begins next era in november if they dare play with the same names evil4 evil4
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:00:39 AM by blackdeath » Logged
dupecmar
Lieutenant

Vadi kospe, vadi kospe, vadi kospe

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 21:46:34 PM »

evil4 after the DraGons were well disciplined, they built troops and while we were in two active wars which we are winning and they finish today and tomorrow, they decided to take advantage of our busy schedule and attack us rant rant rant. well, they say that DraGons breathe fire, so i will fight fire with fire evil3 evil3. I will declare 21 days of active war against them and i will post the results here for all to see. And after that, if they still disrespect us, i will declare 42 active days of war evil4 and i will attack each of them when the era begins next era in november if they dare play with the same names evil4 evil4

Why do you act as insulted bride. So what they attacked you.

Is it OK if you come and kick their butt but if they DARE to build up and do the same to you than you are threatening with days and days of war. Even worst "if they disrespect you" (meaning if they dare not to roll over and die) you will attack them forever !?!?!?!?!?

Do you listen to your self man???  *crazy* *xxx* *crazy*

Writing like that you are destroying any respect you gain in this game. Dragons are nothing to us and we have absolutely no interest in them but if you will really stay with your words i'm thinking to come to help them out.

It's one thing to fight, to hate enemy, to revenge and overall to do all crazy things in IO but it's totally another thing to act as a GOD and to write the way you just wrote.

They disrespect you because they attacked you  *xxx* *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

By the way tell me if you disrespect them when you post like that.
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 22:15:52 PM »

if u have the army to speak like then why not do it?? *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

I HATE v4a ....
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 22:19:59 PM »

:evil3:come join the party dupecmar *Angry* *Angry* are you going to activate all those accounts that you manage that are on vacation. take them off vacation and i can declare a tax-free war to your alliance right now. put your alliance where your mouth is. This is IO actions speak louder than words.....................
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 22:29:33 PM by blackdeath » Logged
zmeio
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 22:56:03 PM »

I don`t think you`ll be able to beat the dragons in r50 .. they are just too strong there  evil4
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 00:11:29 AM »

if u have the army to speak like then why not do it?? *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

If your reply was to me than i must disappoint you. I can and maybe i will. Usually i don't care of what's going on but when somebody think that he is God like than i react.

It's bad, very bad what blackdeath did. You don't, simply DON'T, threat your enemy like that. Beat him in battle field and than brag about it, declare war here and post your battles but D O N T use lame words - threats such as "if they still disrespect us i will declare 42 day's war".  *xxx* *xxx* *xxx*

Dear God, WHO do he think he is??? He is junior league. Fighting against weak alliances, killing farmers and noobs.

His only "respectible" war was against gokturks. They won 191 point and lost 21. The rest of their wars was against (with all due respect to those alliances) noob alliances. It's easy to win that kind of wars and when "noob" strike back it's insult and disrespect.

As an example. Sarajevo lost war against Gokturks (for second time) a little bit more than 2 weeks ago. They managed to catch my first leader and totally destroyed him but you couldn't see me crying here about it. I even congratulated to hattab - check with him if you don't trust me.

We rebuilt, prepared for war and strike back. Right now we are winning with massive 10k points difference and again you don't see me here humiliating them. I have full respect to Goktuks. Group of damn good players. I even feel sorry for player that we blow away. I'm sorry such a good player lost A LOT of his army.

Blackdeath should also learn to respect his enemies. If he don't than he just show how immature he is.
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 00:24:11 AM »

:evil3:come join the party dupecmar *Angry* *Angry* are you going to activate all those accounts that you manage that are on vacation. take them off vacation and i can declare a tax-free war to your alliance right now. put your alliance where your mouth is. This is IO actions speak louder than words.....................

Blackdeath, i find you cute but don't test my patience. I never EVER spoke bad of your alliance and i expect you do the same.

You fight with different kind of alliances and our roads never cross. Keep it that way.

Learn to respect your enemies the same way as your friends. If somebody attack you and (God forbid) win a battle or two don't act as immature child. Build up and fight back if you can/want but don't go public with such a lame post as you did today.

By the way, i will try not to answer to your future posts. If i feel you insulted me or my alliance again you would know.
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 03:13:01 AM »

sarajevo is a weak alliance to fight wars they go on vacation and leave 2 or 3 strong palyers to play, randomfire never goes on vacation, by the way about weak alliances, my points are 400k i fight anyone within my 5x range, i`m not a farmer like you dupecmar, as i said before shut up and declare a war i hate fighting with words, and fight fair, activate those accounts that you have on vacation, i suspect those are your contributors.
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 17:13:09 PM »

sarajevo is a weak alliance to fight wars they go on vacation and leave 2 or 3 strong palyers to play, randomfire never goes on vacation, by the way about weak alliances, my points are 400k i fight anyone within my 5x range, i`m not a farmer like you dupecmar, as i said before shut up and declare a war i hate fighting with words, and fight fair, activate those accounts that you have on vacation, i suspect those are your contributors.

I can't declare free war to you. But if i remember well you said you can so please do declare us a war  *hahaha*

I'm sure you didn't drink your pills for day's so you lost a touch with reality  head_hurts_kr
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 22:00:43 PM »

i just need you to activate those accounts that are on vacation first *Angry* or are they multiaccounts that you cant manage under war pressure? i guess thats why you have such high alliance research, being that they have such low points... evil4 its really difficult for an alliance of losers and farmers like you to have that research. you dont even fight, look at that shameful military points you have for someone with a million + points. you shouldnt even open your mouth when a warrior talks......................
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 22:04:58 PM by blackdeath » Logged
dupecmar
Lieutenant

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 22:23:20 PM »

i just need you to activate those accounts that are on vacation first *Angry* or are they multiaccounts that you cant manage under war pressure? i guess thats why you have such high alliance research, being that they have such low points... evil4 its really difficult for an alliance of losers and farmers like you to have that research. you dont even fight, look at that shameful military points you have for someone with a million + points. you shouldnt even open your mouth when a warrior talks......................

Most definitely you didn't drink your pills lately  *sos* *sos*

zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 09:29:44 AM »

here we go again...fire with fire? gee...get a life bro....have fun *rose*

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 10:38:19 AM »

here we go again...fire with fire? gee...get a life bro....have fun *rose*
get some fire bro. lets see you run like a chicken for 21 days of round 1 *evil* *evil* *evil* *evil*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 10:49:57 AM »

One thing i dont understand in all this flaming .

Game concept : u play IO as much as u have free time ,less u have ,more u run away . Its completely wrong to discriminate someone if he runs away.
Maybe he knows 3x more about game  but he must work to support family (work without computer in proximity ) ,or do 1000 other more important things . So dont judge farmers ,or weak killers ,or low pointers or pillagers ,or whatever ,its just a game ,not a death duel with all this wrong attitude.Be friend with ur ingame enemies .I do ,and they always liked it *Smiley* .As long as someone doesnt cheat ,he is respected by me even if he losses
army 10 times.

required IQ to understand all this crap : 80

so whats wrong ?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:51:14 AM by fragmaster » Logged

mradam101
Lieutenant

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 11:25:21 AM »

It's a pity everyone isn't like you Fragmaster.

Anyway, it's ok to be competitive, just don't take things too personally, after all its still just a game. Not worthy of argument really.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: