Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 17:07:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm 4 - new start  (Read 7125 times)
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 20:16:20 PM »

Yes, I believe it's truth. Someone is creating big cash here  *pardon*

but that's the reason of credit using, and game. Game have to make money..

by Koramae.
_LadyBlack
Private

ZEALOT

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 21:26:14 PM »

i couldn't belive it, they should actually increase the number of classics realm instead of decreasing  *xxx*

After restart R4 will be with old V1 rules again *Smiley*

Саrре diem...

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 21:30:55 PM »

Victory or death!!!  *hahaha*  *kissgirl*

by Koramae.
zmeio
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 02:00:36 AM »

*bravo* good news  *freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 05:16:46 AM »

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!! *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* the honor of impaeria was kinda saved!! *ok*

if they started it with v4a they should change the domain from .org (non gubernamental, non commercial organization) to .com (commercial) *freak*

maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2009, 09:44:43 AM »

Bless every old classic realms, bless old players, bless IO team.

Thanks  *rose*

by Koramae.
Tarantio
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 12:21:02 PM »

think maeof sums it up nicely there lol, the io team do listen after all, big ol smile here and a thankyou  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *hahaha*
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 14:51:48 PM »

Shame that the problems with the new market system is not investigated as easily  rant rant rant
Tarantio
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 15:37:20 PM »

Shame that the problems with the new market system is not investigated as easily  rant rant rant

lol, nothing to investigate, its bollocks and we all know it! problem is with the old realms is that they are not easily accesible in the registration screen! more players would go there if they were, especially when they realise how to play the game and understand there are realms available that wont allow them to be continually screwed over by those players who can and do manipulate the market

I had a knightmare trying to register in realm 1 a while ago, had to ask an admin how to do it as i waited for the start date and time, it came it went and still i couldnt register, to anyone else experienceing problems in doing so there is a link available and i will happily supply with how to get into the realms, remember r4 starts very soon ;-), see you all there ;-) (experienced players looking for a home pm me)
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2009, 15:45:30 PM »

I hear you there Tarantio about the new market system......... Shame really as it would work if tweaked !!!!

The only thing I didn't like about the older realms was the 6 hour offline rule...... It just didn't work for me........ I know this is a personal thing so never mentioned it before.......  I work shifts and whilst I would be offline for 12 hours (at work) I then have 72 hours off............ So I could catch up and stay with the pack and be online 20+ hours *sad*
Tarantio
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2009, 16:36:14 PM »

personally i love the 6 hour offline rule, it means im forced to actually get some sleep lol

nah its good for those strong active players with lots of time on their hands, you can wait, monitor them, work out their off line times and do multiple stikes while they sleep, then imagine their faces when they wake up and youve raped their entire kingdom lol, of course it cuts both ways  :-( lol
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2009, 17:44:33 PM »

I used to like that people struggled to work out when I was online............. This also cut both ways as I would have no idea when I would be online next !!!!!
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2009, 19:28:23 PM »

and ofc its awesome  vs babysitters  *freak* (the main reason) there has to be 6 hours with no babysitting no more cheating  evil4 evil3

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2009, 19:41:08 PM »

so r4  will not change then Huh?  yah im happy  [:-}  i made so many frinds in r4   and i was planning to stop playing there because of the version change  *stop* *stop*

i think classic realms  are much more competitive *Smiley*)  in v4a  after around 8 mths  players can leave their army on field for days and nothing will happen to them  *tired*  try that in classic realms  and if your army is not massacared *gamer*

if the admins  or who ever   open classic realms to public registration    i know  they will be full  and even overflowing with players *freak* *hihi*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Tarantio
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2009, 21:00:52 PM »

if the admins  or who ever   open classic realms to public registration    i know  they will be full  and even overflowing with players *freak* *hihi*

hit the nail on the head there, no point comparing realms where one is closed and the other is full of multi's, niot hard to see which one would have more 'players' in  *crazy*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: