Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 16:13:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Realm 4 - new start  (Read 7123 times)
Tarantio
« on: August 22, 2009, 21:13:21 PM »

I will start by stating i have not read every thread on here, because lets face it they are repetative and boring and half the time (SB excluded) the moderators cant be arsed bothering to reply anyway!

So incase i missed it i apologise.

I was looking forward to realm 4 restarting, there were only 4 realms in the whole game worth playing because of the cursed market system which the powers that be are to damn stubborn to admit is pure dirty stuff that smells!

So I was marginally surprised (not much does that here anymore) and thouroughlly dissapointed to be informed that when r4 restarts it will be a v4a realm, so 1) Is this true, 2) does that mean it will have the damn market system allowing the cheats to do whatever the f they want to as usual? and if the answer to both 1 and 2 is yes, then WTF is going on, most players hate the damn rule and are seriously concidering leaving, so why limit us even more by removing another of the only decent realms left

rant rant rant doubt anyone with a serious answer will resspond anyway so not really sure why i bother even writing this???  *freak*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 22:10:45 PM »

i couldn't belive it, they should actually increase the number of classics realm instead of decreasing  *xxx*

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 22:14:55 PM »

There were only 900 active players in R4 this era. Thats all i need to say. I like R4 and old V1 rule, but you cant have realm with so little players.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 22:17:13 PM »

There were only 900 active players in R4 this era. Thats all i need to say. I like R4 and old V1 rule, but you cant have realm with so little players.
*tired*
that's sad  *hmm*
the classics just need a lil more advertising , they aer so much better than the new ones

Tarantio
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 06:25:25 AM »

so thats a yes then it will be a v4a realm, from now on, out of curiosity how many players are active in the other v4a realms as compared to the v4 realms, i take it the general opinion is then from the masses that v4a is better?Huh? so why do you NEVER see a thread instilling the virtues of the market trading system?? appart naturally from the mods who do they best to defend a blatanty dog poo idea (not true, the concept was good just the implication is dog poo),
rimini
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 16:40:09 PM »

I think many of us want more realms with old rules. And owners would make different terms of game. For example 6month, 9 month...
I'll dont play any more new realms
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 16:48:36 PM »

give us  back r4 rant rant rant rant

the reason many players werent playing this era is because some took a rest  rant rant last era was very competitive .so some took a rest.......  if you guys make it stay a 4mth realm  next era  all the players will be back  *gamer*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 19:00:29 PM »

v4 had good new ideas ,capacity was good ,5x was good ,positions,diplomacy options ,everything.And market just ruined everything .Farmers encouraged,and dump stuff ,now v4a is worse than classic ,and v4 was better than classic IMO.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 19:01:51 PM by fragmaster » Logged

teccy
Private

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 15:47:22 PM »

quick question, even though its been established that Realm 4, as of now will be V4a, however im thinking, is the realm length going to change/ is it going to be open to everyone else?

or is basically going to be like every other realm? *pardon*

shiny *Grin*
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 15:57:19 PM »

v4 had good new ideas ,capacity was good ,5x was good ,positions,diplomacy options ,everything.And market just ruined everything .Farmers encouraged,and dump stuff ,now v4a is worse than classic ,and v4 was better than classic IMO.

v4 was very good ... so we want v4 back ....*Grin*

I HATE v4a ....
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 16:31:39 PM »

My opinion

Why V4A sucks to me?

1. New trade system.
2. New design.
3. New rules
4. Even V4A doesn't sound very good to me!
5. Complicated menus, really complicated to me!
6. Dunno how about that new honour things..!
7. We have to read that damn manual for V4A again!
8. A lot of people hate it!
9. Even all colours, are to dark to me, i hate it so much, i feel pathetic than i look at that design!
10. All pictures, all small details, are hard to load if u have slow internet, so this game cannot be called "Playing just browser help", in future we need to download directX 10, to load those damn pictures?! I hope not!

I think every old IO's players, can't handle the V4A, and they want more classic realms, with old rules, and design...

Okay, now. You know new game released: GTA IV? You know why it was rated 88 points?
Cus it was to much realistic game. I think this problem is with V4A version.

Anyway, if R4 will be V4A, much players will leave, but if all other classic realms will be V4A, all players, who played long time old design, old rules, and old old stuff, will quit just for those 3 symbols:

V4A

So you should start to think what the hell u need to do with V4A, and classic realms! T.T

That was my opinion,and don't be angry on me, that i said it.

Thanks, Maeof, played in: r2, r4, R10x, r25 (it was old design then, first era) r8.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 16:32:56 PM by maeof » Logged

by Koramae.
Tarantio
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 16:35:29 PM »

here here!!! but will  they listen...will they bollocks like!  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 17:04:46 PM »

what maeof said is very true ... i played this game when there where only 9 realm's but i had to quit for some time ... for the last 2 eras i started playing again in realm 9 ... i liked the new changes made (v4) but now this new version disgust me .... i hate the small icon (when im attacked) the new menu is very complicated the new trade system whit the famous 0.1 price ... i play this game because its just a game ... i dont want a real life version experience ...

the game isn't so competitive anymore ... the players who cheat are banned only for 48 hours because they play with premium ... this just isn't right   *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye* 

I HATE v4a ....
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 17:29:23 PM »

the admins are looking at the numbers ... the new realms has 2000 or more active players because a player has 3-4 accounts .... i know an entire alliance of 7 accounts and there is only one member ... so even do there where 900 active accounts there where 900 players

I HATE v4a ....
Re_Eorl
Private

Legatus Legion-X

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 17:58:06 PM »

I think that I/you/he/she am only a matter of bisnes..in the realm4 (v1) the map is very smaller than the kingdoms v4...in the kingdoms v4 can be us many more accounts, many more premiums (a lot of more occasions to spend the imperial credits!)and therefore a lot of more occasions to make money..
do you excuse kingdoms v4 I am many of it, until too many, Italian well three...why to still create another of it? once the resources bonuses cost less credits..now if you are not among the first 20 they remove you 10 credits a day therefore 300 credits a month..
him certain one are not forced to make the premium..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: