Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 08:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond A Joke  (Read 10613 times)
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 23:24:21 PM »

Starbuck - What are the chances (if any) of the trading system changing or at least tweaking to stop this blatant abuse Huh?

I have personally witnessed over 40 transactions going through at 0.1 today alone............

I appreciate that the game designers thought that this would be a good idea, but theory and reality are often proved to be quite different......

Obviously the system is not been policed enough by mods/admins or whoever is in a position to do so..........  Hell, I'd volunteer as I can't abide with cheaters!!!!!!

I have tried to persevere with things but it really is out of hand now........  I fear that the only thing left for me and other honest gamers is to find a game more suited to our desire to be challenged on an even playing field......... Thus leaving the cheaters to abuse the system by themselves........ However, I can't see many of these cheaters been premium members..... *wink*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 23:44:46 PM »

IO Admins are the only ones to punsih cheaters in-game, not Forum Mods ... and when we have infos about any changes to the trade system, we'll forward it on to the community. But as of now, the v4a trade system stands as it is  *pardon*

Have fun,

Deus populusque
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 02:50:38 AM »

Okie Dokie Starbuck......

Cheers for your swift response......

Guess I'll leave the cheats to flourish and move along.....

All the best buddy....... have a good one *wink*
Tarantio
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2009, 20:27:54 PM »

SB, as always you are quick to respond and inform (usually the only mod that bothers too), for that you are surely respected by most if not all the players here.

now that the kiss ass bit out the way, i couldnt help but comment.

I agree totally with the points raised here on the cheating that goes on with the new market system, i know i have reported suspects to you in the past and you have taken your usual swift action and i have seen them get punished, unfortunately this hasnt solved the problem overall, there are simply too many players doing it now and part of me thinks "who can blame them" the game is now pointless unless you play on level terms (credits aside) and this is turning the want to be honest player into a cheat too!

personally i think i know how you feel towards the new market system and having taken some past advice from you i now limit myself to realms 1-4 where the old rules still hold true.

i would urge any honest player thinking of quitting to do the same, the game still has value......but only if you stay away from the new market rule - it seems that no matter how many times its mentioned nothing satisfactory is going to be achieved, a boycott of those realms is the only way thatyou will retain your honesty but still enjoy the game...incidently realm 4 starts soon ;-), Terrahawks are gonna rule the roost (apply within lol)

regards T
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 17:15:13 PM »

For all other members out there, I would advise against buying any credits............... just create a few accounts and use the markets like others are doing..........

Whats the worse that can happen??                    A 48hr ban................. w0w..........

Even if you get a second ban it is only 72hrs !!!!!!!
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 17:16:28 PM »

And there's the wood that they were missing !!!!!
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 23:32:34 PM »

thats why spasmos quit man, if realm 50 is like that i will quit there too. f$ck it
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2009, 19:42:14 PM »

Over 2mil in stone has just sold (in the last minute) for 0.1 in Realm 9............

I seriously think that this new market system is driving HONEST people away from the game............  Myself included as I know I spend less time playing this game now as it's impossible to compete against the cheats..........
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2009, 20:11:18 PM »

i saw the offer to ... this is a stupid ... very stupid joke

I HATE v4a ....
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2009, 20:14:20 PM »

i saw the offer to ... this is a stupid ... very stupid joke

It is not a joke............... some people have been doing this all round.........  And the few that have been caught have received minimal bans (about 48hrs I think)...............
zmeio
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2009, 20:48:47 PM »

1st time caught - banned for 1 week ... caught for 2nd time 10 000 h ban  *evil* *evil* *evil*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2009, 20:50:00 PM »

1st time caught - banned for 1 week ... caught for 2nd time 10 000 h ban  *evil* *evil* *evil*

I suggested the same thing and wasn't heard, I never had been banned before am feeling proud of it  hard

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2009, 23:09:40 PM »

I would go for zero tolerance and ban for good the 1st time caught...........

A leopard cannot change it's spots as has been proven with quite a few players who have been banned twice so far this round !!!!
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2009, 00:59:28 AM »

I suggested the same thing and wasn't heard, I never had been banned before am feeling proud of it  hard
i was banned a couple of times  *freak*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2009, 08:58:23 AM »

6h offline rule btw  *hihi*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: