Imperia Online International
April 29, 2024, 16:05:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Few questions - R 6  (Read 1275 times)
goldhorn
Private

« on: November 06, 2009, 11:20:06 AM »

I play imperia before some time and now I start again. I made first fortress siege, but I take only half resources?! Is that some kind of new rules? Another annoying thig is that I was attacked yesterday (field battle) but there was no warrnigs seen on screen like before. Is there some options to turn on/off some visual warrning?
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 12:58:20 PM »

each units have capacity - how much it can carry.
and when you get attacked you get bloddy swords sign in the middle of ar where your population and resources are. unless you wasnt online at that time.

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 14:16:51 PM »

and when you get attacked you get bloddy swords sign in the middle of ar where your population and resources are. unless you wasnt online at that time.
Aboslutely not tiger, they took away the bloody swords sign and they put a little dumb box that has no action, its boring and static, please suggest to the programmers that we NEED the bloody swords attack sig, i play blitz just so that i can see it lol. its the best attack sign there is.
goldhorn
Private

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 14:38:00 PM »

Where I can get info about unit - capacity? Nothing in manual. About bloody swords: I remember them, so I was confused that I found out that I was attacked and I didnt saw that...
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 15:01:52 PM »

down the page is game rules link, in there you will find all infos about game version you play now
Godric
Sergeant

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 03:08:54 AM »

I liked the big "flashing swords" symbols too, in the last era...

+ I'd like it if they (admins) would also put the bloody swords symbols in the alliance members boxes (alliances-->Members: list of names, etc) - ya know next to people's names. When attacks are occurring on your mates, then you would see those. You could respond and help in their defense.

As it is when alliance buddies are online when an attack is occurring, they can only just send mass messages or single messages.

my 2 cents worth....

Whilom, as olde stories tellen us,
Ther was a duc that highte Godric;
Of Belmontnes he was lord and governour,
And in his tyme swich a conquerour,
That gretter was ther noon under the sonne.
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 03:42:43 AM »

I liked the big "flashing swords" symbols too, in the last era...

+ I'd like it if they (admins) would also put the bloody swords symbols in the alliance members boxes (alliances-->Members: list of names, etc) - ya know next to people's names. When attacks are occurring on your mates, then you would see those. You could respond and help in their defense.

As it is when alliance buddies are online when an attack is occurring, they can only just send mass messages or single messages.

my 2 cents worth....

Well, I see the swords when I was attacked......

How do yo propose to help in a players defence ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: