Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 14:57:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MEDALS lol  (Read 12765 times)
Tarantio
« on: December 01, 2009, 18:10:57 PM »

can someone have a look at realm 3 and see if there is a bug, were only on about day 6 and so far i have counted over 20 medals issued?Huh? is it now a medal per attack???

Medals are a way of showing off a nice attack or succssful defence, if we give them away as they are in realm 3 it kind of takes the prestige away from it :-) thanks in advance

Secondly if there are any mods in realm 3, (or any other mod who wished to contact me) I have a suspicion on a possible multi in R3 and cannot use the current reporting procedure (problems with e-mail etc) can someone willing to look into it get in touch and i will pass all details,

All assistance as always is appreciated, Regards T :-)
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 21:47:20 PM »

*freak* *freak* *freak* nah there is no bug   *pardon*  players with credits simply get their soldiers fast enough.they do many pillages  and then get many medals for these pillages .......  this is because  pillages are the only battles done for the day .so everyone who pillaged on the first day get medals  *kissgirl* *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Faladhrym
Sergeant

"All warfare is based on deception."

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 22:15:45 PM »

?? *xxx* *xxx*
aren't the medals supposed to be 1/day only ?!?

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
Tarantio
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 22:21:16 PM »

thats what i thought, medals were 1 a day total, some players who did more than 1 pillage on a specific day received a medal for EACH pillage that day, something seems a bit off....no???
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 23:06:32 PM »

only logical explanation :
the dudes that made pillages first second and third day all got EQUAL networth in battles, so the gamemaster gave each of them a medal, coz its not programmed to give a medal to just ONE of them based on other criteria ( as time or else )
gimme karma freaks  *freak*

*freak*
Tarantio
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 23:13:52 PM »

PACO read the thread mate, some players got multiple medals in ONE DAY, one for each pillage they made on that day, so would i be right in assuming if in 1 day, 5 different players all sent 5 seperate pillages of 1000 troops to different players, therefore all scoring EXACTLY the same, the game issues 5 medals to each player, ONE for EVERY pillage they made???
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 23:31:14 PM »

well yes lets say a pillage in the first day is up to 100 net worth points, if players A, B and C made pillages that day all get medals, then again player A made 2 pillages and each one of them got 100 net worth points, then he gets 2 medals, coz he scored the highest networth for that day 2 times  *pardon*

*freak*
Faladhrym
Sergeant

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 23:44:16 PM »

I think PACO might be right...
but the medals aren given suposedly because of soldiers killed... isn't it hard that for example 3 players in the same day killed the exact same amount of soldiers?

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2009, 00:23:53 AM »

yes later in the realm its for soldiers killed, i took a look at those medals and as u can see the networth of the battle is 0 so no soldiers were killed
thats why all of them got medals 0 = 0 for 3 consecutive days
but that dude zepovinho rocks !!!!! hes got 9 medals in 2 days  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

*freak*
Tarantio
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 01:36:59 AM »

makes sence now then, since all were value of NIL, then all tied scores get the medal, and multiple strikes by same player also equalling NIL receive medal too, thats pretty cool lol, pretty sure I will have one tommorrow, but I had to work for my bugger lol :-)
Faladhrym
Sergeant

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 12:46:48 PM »

IO should definetlly look it up... cause it's not funny... 1 medal/day is a cool notion... It's the best, the only one... not One of the best the only one plus the other 3 that were the same ..

Sun Tzu
Tarantio
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 19:07:50 PM »

maybe they could jiggle it so if more than one strike equalling same points is top score for the day then ONLY the FIRST strike that day gets the medal, makes sence??, that would ensure only one medal per day total  *ok*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 20:15:59 PM »

not before i get my share of medals in r56  *freak*

*freak*
Tarantio
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 23:10:37 PM »

lol
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 23:11:47 PM »

lol
i see u got urs  *freak* so its only fair i get mine after the big discovery here rite? *freak*

*freak*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: